PDA

View Full Version : Rules, Disconnection & Timer

callee444
04-02-14, 07:09 PM
Support ID 4T94P5
device type iPhone 5s
device OS iOS 7.1

Hi,
actually i don't know if these are bugs or issues as well, but i would like to describe some situations to you, where i'm curious about.

1. Pool Rules
i don't know exactly which pool rules you are taken for this game, but in the single game where i made the first shot & put in the 8, that's a win,
but in a tournament it's a loose. i don't know what to say, but y are there 2 rules in 1 game??

2. Disconnection
as i can c, there are 2 kinds of disconnections, one is from my side and the other is from your server's side, but either from which side lost connection, the money/tickets i paid for is forfeited...
that's somehow ridiculous about this regulation, i mean i can understand that's to prevent a player before loosing the game to disconnect to gain it's money/ticket.
but shouldn't be there a "smart" code to see the difference between "lost connection" and "off game manually"??

3. Timer
the thing about the timer... for what it is??
i ask this because, i met a few time where the player was away middle in the game, & the timer runs up, but nothing happens (only the notification "waiting for opponent") & i had to wait, wait and wait...
if the timer don't sentence one to loose or only to change the player (because he/she couldn't make the shot within the time limit), what for is the time there???

thanks a lot for your effort

FrozenTurtle
04-02-14, 07:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know!

1) There was actually a change in the newest update that makes a potted 8-ball get reset instead of counting as a win. Sorry for the confusion!

2) This is something we can look into. In the meantime, make sure you have a stable connection to prevent this from happening.

3) We've received reports of this and we're currently investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Tablegum
08-10-14, 01:17 PM
I have been having way too many disconnects from the game end. Today I was locked out of two different tourneys by your fault. I have less of a gripe if it happens during a one on one game but tournaments cost a lot more coins and we aren't reimbursed. As it is, I usually get in three or four low level tournaments but I'm afraid to try higher ones and blow all my coins on one disconnect. I really, really like your version of pool. Please fix this reimbursement issue. I totally get not being reimbursed if it's from our end.

VGailP
10-07-14, 06:32 PM

1) There was actually a change in the newest update that makes a potted 8-ball get reset instead of counting as a win. Sorry for the confusion!

2) This is something we can look into. In the meantime, make sure you have a stable connection to prevent this from happening.

3) We've received reports of this and we're currently investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Believe me it isn't our unstable connections,it is the game. After waiting 21 hrs for 60 tickets then half are taken away due to disconnects or opponent being d/c. The game freezes. The gems cost way too much..more than any other game (and I have thought others were high..wow lol) make the game reasonable and stable if you want money spent and people playing.

VGailP
10-09-14, 12:03 PM

This is happening daily now! Is there any word on whether this is going to be fixed? The last 2 games I have tried it freezes...waiting on opponent...then the sorry we are having connection issues..count down...then the you forfeited the last game. This is so unfair..