PDA

View Full Version : I'm level 30 and still didn't get the fourth shard from the tablet of tabernum

555KC555
04-02-14, 05:10 PM
Hello,
I'm at level 30 right now and unlocked the tablet of tabernum very long time ago, can't remember which level. I have completed the first three shards a long time ago but just realized that never got the fourth shard for the research Alchemy. Is this normal not to get it for such a long time? how long should it take? I collect from the tablet each day but receive only points. I read somewhere that rotating the tablet might affect this thing so maybe I rotated it at some point but I can't remember....
Please help...

Thanks!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-02-14, 05:17 PM
Lol, I'm level 31 and still haven't even gotten the FIRST shard, so to me, you're ahead of the game lol

pixieblob
04-02-14, 11:32 PM
Lol, I'm level 31 and still haven't even gotten the FIRST shard, so to me, you're ahead of the game lol

Yep, I'm level 34 and only have the first. Every day i hope to see one pop out

maguar
04-03-14, 02:01 AM
The shards are a very rare drop which means unfortunately it can take ages to get them.

Collecting from the tablet is the only way to get them. The position of the tablet, rotating it etc has no effect on the drop rate. The rotation idea came about because a neighbour and I got our first shard after doing that. This was a coincidence as confirmed by TL.

For more on all things shards please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&p=479721&viewfull=1#post479721).

I hope you get them soon.