PDA

View Full Version : Forensics Evidence Timing Keeps Starting Over

reesiemuff
04-02-14, 04:19 PM
IPad 2- Version 7.1
Game Version 1.2.7
I'm on Case #9. I've gotten up to looking into Detective Espinoza. That forensics is supposed to take 9 hours. It was already late so I pushed the home button and set it on the shelf for the night something I've done many times before. I didn't close out the program though. I know better than that. When I brought it up the next morning, it started the 9 hour countdown over again. So I decided to leave the program on the screen and I went to work. I just got around to trying it tonight and once again the 9 hour countdown started over. How do I get the countdown to finish? I can't sit here for 9 hours and watch the countdown run down.
This hasn't happened any other time I've had a countdown for forensics information to become available. So why now?

FrozenTurtle
04-02-14, 04:31 PM
Your progress may not have been saved. Whenever you start one of the timed tasks, we suggest playing a scene to ensure the progress is saved. I took a look at your game and it looks like you're almost 30 minutes into the Look Into Detective Espinoza. Your progress looks like it saved this time. Let us know if you still encounter this issue. Thanks!

Leciseleur
04-04-14, 03:41 AM
iPad 1, version 5.1.1
Game Version: 1.2.5

Hi there, I'm also having the same problem as well. I'm on Mystery Crimes Valentine's Day Case #5 " Hell on Wheels" and my forensic evidence timing for examining Baby Tooth's severed arm keeps on resetting. I've been playing so many scenes already. At first, the timing was for only 9 hours so I waited, then after a day, it started over again now having it for 91 hours waiting time. Then I waited again leaving the game open and the timer said 19 hours, and again I waited and it came back to 91 hours again. This is so frustrating. I'm just planning on deleting the whole app if it keeps on resetting. :eek: :(

FrozenTurtle
04-08-14, 11:55 AM
iPad 1, version 5.1.1
Game Version: 1.2.5

Hi there, I'm also having the same problem as well. I'm on Mystery Crimes Valentine's Day Case #5 " Hell on Wheels" and my forensic evidence timing for examining Baby Tooth's severed arm keeps on resetting. I've been playing so many scenes already. At first, the timing was for only 9 hours so I waited, then after a day, it started over again now having it for 91 hours waiting time. Then I waited again leaving the game open and the timer said 19 hours, and again I waited and it came back to 91 hours again. This is so frustrating. I'm just planning on deleting the whole app if it keeps on resetting. :eek: :(

Wow that's very strange! Do you have screen shots of it showing 91 hours?