PDA

View Full Version : Does the new fish take a certain bait??

grameys
04-02-14, 03:47 PM
been catching everything but it ;)
just curious how everyone else is doing??

boandm2
04-03-14, 07:44 PM
Hi. Don't know if you have the answer already. Storm8 staff has posted in the water garden & expansion update thread. The new fish (both tuna and salmon) requires the spicy bait.

Kathleen1955
04-04-14, 12:57 AM
I am trying all baits and hot spots and still no new fish. Do I have to wait until I buy the new pond? That, by the way will take forever to save the money and collect all the notices needed:(:(:(

kc4388
04-04-14, 01:11 AM
I am trying all baits and hot spots and still no new fish. Do I have to wait until I buy the new pond? That, by the way will take forever to save the money and collect all the notices needed:(:(:(

the old pond, spicy bait - see earlier in the thread

the fish is just a question of luck - I just caught 2 salmon with one bait!
but I had no luck with the tuna so far...
and I do keep trying!

maguar
04-04-14, 02:13 AM
This is the info

The salmon and tuna can only be caught with the spicy bait, in either a hotspot or a normal fishing spot (but you'll have better luck in the hot spot!)

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67170-Water-Garden-amp-Expansion-Update-is-available) has more info on the update

sanya87
04-04-14, 02:36 AM
i tried this morning 3 hotspots with spicy bait and still nothing, only catfish, bass and paint! hope i will be more lucky next time!

kooky panda
04-04-14, 05:30 AM
Used spicy bait on hotspot this morning and got a salmon!

boandm2
04-04-14, 08:42 AM
Dear TL, please take pity on us and let us catch different kinds of fish with different type of baits.

bss18974
04-05-14, 08:41 AM
I've caught about 3 salmon and a tuna using spicy bait only on hot spots. Never caught them without hot spots or using spicy bait... But I cannot catch enough anchovies to make enough spicy bait...

mamareader02
04-08-14, 08:20 AM
The rate for tuna and salmon has got to be upped a bit,all I'm getting at hotspots with my valuable spicy bait is bass and catfish! I only fish at the hotspots ,with the spicy bait,and nothing but bass and catfish! That's a ridiculous waste of bait that takes forever to make

skgriffin51
04-08-14, 12:35 PM
Sometimes I even get one anchovy with a spicy bait and lots of times one anchovy with anchovy bait what a waste huh

sanya87
04-08-14, 12:41 PM
i get salmon very often now on hotspots and using spicy bait but no tuna!

ciarjen
04-09-14, 12:30 AM
The rate for tuna and salmon has got to be upped a bit,all I'm getting at hotspots with my valuable spicy bait is bass and catfish! I only fish at the hotspots ,with the spicy bait,and nothing but bass and catfish! That's a ridiculous waste of bait that takes forever to make

I've got the same problem and have had no salmon or tuna for 2 days and in 3 days I have only had 9 hotspots appear and I have been playing the game regularly during the day.

I've posted here http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67349-Fishing-hotspot-frequency

rjdispoto
09-20-15, 01:32 PM
Why cant i make spicy bait