PDA

View Full Version : Max ammount of neighbors?

HIGHSCOTTORIAN
04-02-14, 03:07 PM
So I understand that you can only accept 20 gifts and only get 20 responses for help and that many people keep their neighbors down just because it is hard to handle but what is the maximum ammount of neighbors you can have. (If there is a max.)

natalienat518
04-02-14, 11:11 PM
So I understand that you can only accept 20 gifts and only get 20 responses for help and that many people keep their neighbors down just because it is hard to handle but what is the maximum ammount of neighbors you can have. (If there is a max.)

Personally, I only have 90 neighbors but I don't think there's a limit on no. of neighbors. I saw someone on the forums who have 550 neighbors... :O

maguar
04-03-14, 02:02 AM
Including neighbours, invites that you've sent out and are still waiting on responses and pending invites you have responded to, I think the max is 2000.

zeldashepard
04-03-14, 04:49 PM
Personally, I only have 90 neighbors but I don't think there's a limit on no. of neighbors. I saw someone on the forums who have 550 neighbors... :O

I currently have 420 neighbors. It's a lot, I know. I'm a daily tipper to those who are also daily tippers. I have non-tipping neighbors, which is fine with me since they gift as well as answer my parts requests.

Every couple of weeks or so I go through my neighbors list and check in on my 0-1 star neighbors. If I see that they're inactive, I delete. I've probably deleted a good 400 neighbors since I've been playing. Idk how I got so popular lol.

filochick1982
04-03-14, 05:21 PM
That person might have been me! I've cut it down to 260 now though. Every now and then I'll do a cull.

natalienat518
04-04-14, 07:25 AM
That person might have been me! I've cut it down to 260 now though. Every now and then I'll do a cull.

Haha... I wonder how the game is for you to handle with so many neighbors lol... Different personalities... :D

HIGHSCOTTORIAN
04-05-14, 07:51 PM
Well i am looking for more neighbors on bs and rs add me HIGHSCOTTORIAN

maguar
04-06-14, 01:56 AM
Closing this thread as the question has been answered. Please see the add me forum (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me) for gaining new neighbours.

filochick1982
04-06-14, 02:04 AM
Haha... I wonder how the game is for you to handle with so many neighbors lol... Different personalities... :D

I'm an antisocial neighbour. I don't gift, tip or visit my neighbours. I do accept all requests though or if someone asks me to give them a specific gift but that's very rare.