PDA

View Full Version : Boring , Needs Update ASAP

Unregistered
01-17-11, 12:39 PM
My resturaunt name is Soul Food and I am at level 43 now. I was really enjoying this game but now it is getting boring. We need better food to send as gifts and more cooking appliances available. We should be able to accept more than 20 gifts a day. If no update comes soon I will be deleting this game. Thanks!

Unregistered
01-20-11, 03:51 AM
Yes, I agree with you. I'm on level 43 as well and getting bored of the game. Feels like nothing to play for anymore. I have re-decorated my restaurant many times but need new decorations.
I think allowing more appliances is a good idea. Perhaps a sonic appliance for higher level players to unlock? That would motivate me to play. Or better gifts we could unlock? And the ability to gift decorations would be cool.

Just some random suggestions, but as if Team Lava listens. I think they are just happy to make as much money as they can from new players who start playing and then let you leave the game instead of working on new updates.

Unregistered
01-22-11, 09:19 AM
I agree, I am on level 33 now and can still unlock some things but getting a bit bored with just 'well done'. Please take on board some of the suggestions.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 04:51 AM
Yep, agree as well. Have justgone through level 50 and can see no point in going any further.
No new items, no new food...there is nothing to keep me interested any more.

Incentives are needed for higher levels.......

greenapple
01-27-11, 07:02 PM
its not as bad as bakery story, i think you still have quesadilla at level 44 for basic stove and portabello mushroom at level 48 for those who are at 43, at thirty something theres stilll bbq chicken and something else i forget at level 40.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 01:16 PM
I think they should have a lot more food options, and a ton of different furnishing. I also think it would be pretty cool to have a drink machine.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:37 PM
Valentines day is the biggest day in the restaurant industry. So why is it that farm & city story (which recently had a large update on contracts) have a valentines edition while restaurant story & bakery story ( hello bakery just screams for valentines day) do not?? Not that they were fabulous updates but they were at least something!!!!!

Team lava please do your best, I'm sure u r already working hard!!, to give us some fun content!!! Thank u!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 01:24 AM
No new item except for seasonal ones, no new menu items either...I want to make a bar in my restaurant and the only alcohol items is champagne, I can only outfit my place with tables and chairs. At least the characters move so there is some excitement. I don't even play City Story now because there's nothing new for me to do. Plus they started charging more for gem usage...at least update the game to make it worthwhile!