PDA

View Full Version : Answered Well that's a bit rude: my fish got away. Twice.

sweetypies97
04-02-14, 12:58 PM
I used two spicy bait on hotspots just now and I was left with an empty hook and a message saying that my fish got away. I remember when the longer bait times came in we were guaranteed we would catch something every single time. It wouldn't have sucked so much if it had happened with a dough bait or on a regular spot (rather than a hot spot).

angela3737
04-02-14, 01:24 PM
Is this a late April fools joke ? I hope it's a mistake

orleansparish
04-02-14, 01:35 PM
Back when they changed the times to make bait, they promised we would never get empty hooks again! The last time I fished...yesterday...I caught something in and out if the hotspot. If they are going back on their promise they also need to lower the bait preparation times again.

mamareader02
04-02-14, 02:09 PM
I used two spicy bait on hotspots just now and I was left with an empty hook and a message saying that my fish got away. I remember when the longer bait times came in we were guaranteed we would catch something every single time. It wouldn't have sucked so much if it had happened with a dough bait or on a regular spot (rather than a hot spot).
What?! Oh I don't think so,you're right ,we were promised no empty hooks with the new bait times!

driver1711
04-02-14, 02:21 PM
It also happened twice for me today with the spicy bait. I thought was supposed to increase odds of bass or catfish.

[S8] Regina
04-02-14, 02:29 PM
This should be fixed now! Please update your games to the latest version 1.7.3 in the App Store, and also please write in to support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account regarding the Baits. Thank you!

guchivila007
04-02-14, 04:26 PM
It also happened twice for me today with the spicy bait. I thought was supposed to increase odds of bass or catfish.

Happened to me too, twice, with spicy bait, on hot spots....

But after that i checked my barn, and i have two new fishes

kc4388
04-03-14, 04:27 AM
Happened to me, too, but then I found a tuna in the barn!

(What do I make with the tuna?!

friscosharkboy
07-30-14, 06:04 AM
I am on version 1.7.6 and I just got an empty hook and message that the fish got away. I don't like wasting resources.

orleansparish
07-30-14, 06:26 AM
They told us this wouldn't happen anymore. But no one had answered if this is only during the carnival event?

kinglara501
07-30-14, 07:40 AM
Yep just happened to me

kooky panda
07-30-14, 08:10 AM
I will report over that this seems to be happening again.

Moving thread the bug forum.

Meowmeowbeans
07-30-14, 11:58 AM
I am on version 1.7.6 and I just got an empty hook and message that the fish got away. I don't like wasting resources.

Yep just happened to me

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with fishing! We'd like to investigate further - can you let us know what bait were you using when you experienced this issue? Were you able to get a screenshot of the message that told you that the fish had gotten away?

kinglara501
07-30-14, 07:12 PM
Cant get a screenshot but was using normal wheat and corn bait. Was a hotspot in top right corner

Meowmeowbeans
08-21-14, 12:54 PM
Are you still experiencing issues with fishing? Can you please email support@teamlava.com so that our team can further investigate this issue?