PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

kooky panda
04-02-14, 11:03 AM
New Goals!

Expires in 34 Days

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/967621d1-a123-4410-8f74-0e067f275cbd_zps01c18be8.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/967621d1-a123-4410-8f74-0e067f275cbd_zps01c18be8.png.html)

http://i.imgur.com/aarhgJZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Vib3AZd.jpg

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/24694deeb5852997b7c971f2998de10d.jpg

kooky panda
04-02-14, 11:03 AM
Extra Information

http://i.imgur.com/L1kpEJi.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2eqcto3.jpg

Ok...here's requirements for fruit bar:
5 metal sheets
5 red gears
5 springs
5 wiring

Thks to all my great nbrs, I have about a hundred of each if those. Just gotta finish the lime water :)

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/2a8b40147f37e26319c5e2736e5eadec.jpg
Goal prize

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/dd0232f8b48f034c8c1ff455f9887360.jpg

sunnyDreams
04-02-14, 11:21 AM
There is an appliance, infused water fountain. It takes 5 nozzles & 5 melon seeds.

The melon seeds aren't in my menu to be gifted to my neighbors.

nicola211982
04-02-14, 11:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Vib3AZd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/L1kpEJi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aarhgJZ.jpg

nicola211982
04-02-14, 11:29 AM
There is an appliance, infused water fountain. It takes 5 nozzles & 5 melon seeds.

Same for me. If I have to rely on just requests, these may take a while to build.

kooky panda
04-02-14, 11:34 AM

I will check on this.

sunnyDreams
04-02-14, 11:37 AM
I will check on this.

Thank You.
I'm hoping they show up after I get all 5 butterflies.

meme1098
04-02-14, 11:42 AM

Probably because you need to request them.

PepperWoo
04-02-14, 12:08 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2eqcto3.jpg

viayoung5
04-02-14, 12:13 PM
Probably because you need to request them.

Yes, I just checked. It's not listed as a gift item. Will definitely make it more of a challenge to get several fountains in one day!

PepperWoo
04-02-14, 12:15 PM
Man it's going to take a while to finish everything on the first oven if we can't gift melon seeds. :/ I hope it's just a bug or something.

jhehlah
04-02-14, 12:18 PM
lol part to build stove melon seeds? cant even build one unless to use gems...was happy for the goal ealier but seen the parts to build stove lol...annoying

rosewaterlily
04-02-14, 12:24 PM
Yeah it's hard to even build one since I used most of my requests on the first step and we can't get melon seeds as gifts.

meme1098
04-02-14, 12:31 PM
Man it's going to take a while to finish everything on the first oven if we can't gift melon seeds. :/ I hope it's just a bug or something.

Yeah it's hard to even build one since I used most of my requests on the first step and we can't get melon seeds as gifts.

I only sent out about 7 butterfly requests (3 to myself) so I was able to send out about 15 melon seed requests.
Everyone finishes the goals so fast I'm sure it's a way for TL to slow it down some.

I don't mind since the time limit is 34 days and don't see a reason to race to a finish line.

Enjoy the goal since that's it until next month. There's no rush.:)

viayoung5
04-02-14, 12:37 PM
I only sent out about 7 butterfly requests (3 to myself) so I was able to send out about 15 melon seed requests.
Everyone finishes the goals so fast I'm sure it's a way for TL to slow it down some.

I don't mind since the time limit is 34 days and don't see a reason to race to a finish line.

I agree! I finish goals so quickly it doesn't really feel like a challenge!

nic1967
04-02-14, 12:44 PM
Why can't we gift melon seeds?? We'll never get appliances built if we can only request them!

jhehlah
04-02-14, 12:44 PM
maybe its a tl 'way' to slow down same as what you say but those running to finish the goals pretty sure even using gems to build stove and or using gems again to skip it...i think its good for TL if they run...so why they will do it?

srg70
04-02-14, 12:46 PM
I don't have many neighbors so it's going to take forever!!!

jhehlah
04-02-14, 12:50 PM
I don't have many neighbors so it's going to take forever!!!

me too not many nbrs...actually i cant even build one now...but i already sent for those who request :-<

srg70
04-02-14, 01:02 PM
me too not many nbrs...actually i cant even build one now...but i already sent for those who request :-<

I haven't been able to build one either:(

carabellexo
04-02-14, 01:18 PM
lol part to build stove melon seeds? cant even build one unless to use gems...was happy for the goal ealier but seen the parts to build stove lol...annoying

It's annoying me as well.. I've sent out about 15 requests for melon seeds and I've only managed to build one oven.

my607
04-02-14, 01:46 PM
I don't even have the new machine yet still need 3 seeds. This will take time to build. I don't like it this way.

bobbyrae
04-02-14, 02:01 PM

You don't need to use gems, just a little patience, which doesn't cost anything at all. :p

You only need 5 melon seeds and 5 nozzles per appliance so it shouldn't be too hard to build these appliances. If you send out 20 requests for melon seeds and receive all of them that should be enough to build 4 in one day if 20 of your neighbours also send you nozzles.

rosewaterlily
04-02-14, 02:21 PM
I have zero melon seeds so far from requests. Lack of active neighbors suddenly a serious problem.

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
04-02-14, 02:57 PM
They do not show up even if u have received th 5 butterflies. I bet we will have to do requests to get the melon seeds.

ElaineCarrel
04-02-14, 03:39 PM
I've managed 2 build 2 of the water appliances and I've got 3 melon seeds for the next machine. This challenge shows the importance of having good, reliable nbrs. I had no trouble getting butterflies. I declined all gifts this morning cuz I had a feeling that we were getting a new challenge 2day.
I'm really in love w this theme. I'm not real pleased w the floor tiles but I love the wallpaper. It'll b interesting 2 c how this challenge goes. I'm gonna take this challenge nice and easy and drag it out as much as possible since I've got nothing else to do.
Thanks TL. I'm glad u gave us this challenge and not the one that BS got.

bobbyrae
04-02-14, 03:39 PM
The melon seeds do seem to be coming in a bit slower than normal.

jhehlah
04-02-14, 05:24 PM
You don't need to use gems, just a little patience, which doesn't cost anything at all. :p

You only need 5 melon seeds and 5 nozzles per appliance so it shouldn't be too hard to build these appliances. If you send out 20 requests for melon seeds and receive all of them that should be enough to build 4 in one day if 20 of your neighbours also send you nozzles.
Hey neighbour :p i got two drink machine done. i have bunch of nozzle..i actually a bit of impatient...the second one need one more melon seeds eh the reset time will be ages for me if i wait...so i bought that one lol...and expect my request later at reset time for the 3rd machine hahaha.

anyway, i like the wallpaper;;) the tiles too..i never try to check what is the reward yet...i like a bit of more on exciting if i dont know it yet...(but as the other saying above its pretty)

thank you

jackieyang9988
04-02-14, 05:37 PM
I only Build 1 and still need 15 Melon Seeds to build the other 3. I send out over 200 request to my neighbors and i have not received any single Melon Seeds. It doesn't matter how many neighbors you have, if they don't response to your request, your out of luck. I reply to all my neighbors request and message them to response to mine but none of the response. I hate this, I hope this can be gifted.

meme1098
04-02-14, 05:43 PM
I only Build 1 and still need 15 Melon Seeds to build the other 3. I send out over 200 request to my neighbors and i have not received any single Melon Seeds. It doesn't matter how many neighbors you have, if they don't response to your request, your out of luck. I reply to all my neighbors request and message them to response to mine but none of the response. I hate this, I hope this can be gifted.

You can only receive 20 requests per day so sending more than 25 will clog up the system. Only send about 25 requests per day to your active nbrs. All the other requests just get rolled over to the next day, then the next and then the next. Your requests will be clogged up for like 9 days now. If you have to request more for a different item, that new item will be pushed to the end of the line & you won't get that new item back for more than 9 days.

jhehlah
04-02-14, 05:45 PM
they will response...sometimes if you send request all those 200 in one go...they got the request next day something like that...its like getting more delayed if bunch request in one go....i am always checking my game then i seen some of nbrs request it showing me been requested like 3 days...

you can add me if you need help :)

jackieyang9988
04-02-14, 05:55 PM
Oh wow, Really I did not know that. Holly Molly, i did that before but it was not like that. oh well. That's fine. thanks. i guest i will be careful next time. I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

joanmartins
04-02-14, 05:58 PM
soooo good luck with that bro
I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

meme1098
04-02-14, 05:59 PM
I have gotten a request before from a nbr that said it was 6 days old. I felt really bad but could not do much of anything except accept it and let her/him know what it said.

ElaineCarrel
04-02-14, 06:05 PM
Well I finally finished the 1st water ck and received a cute little Spring picnic wo the ppl. It's kinda cute but I wish the picnic included ppl sitting there, but o well.
I like the Sprng blossom tables I just wish the blossoms on the table top showed up better.

redbites
04-02-14, 07:11 PM
argh I accidentally sent a request for the butterflies to all my nbrs. Now i'm gonna have to wait a day for the seeds :/

viayoung5
04-02-14, 09:11 PM
The melon seeds do seem to be coming in a bit slower than normal.

Tell me about it... it seems delayed. I am on my third appliance but it definitely took some time.

jhehlah
04-02-14, 10:25 PM
seen a spring picnic that cost 25,000 coins...is that reward? or part of this goal?

carabellexo
04-02-14, 11:57 PM
Are we able to gift the melon seeds yet?

orleansparish
04-03-14, 12:09 AM
Oh wow, Really I did not know that. Holly Molly, i did that before but it was not like that. oh well. That's fine. thanks. i guest i will be careful next time. I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

If you asked all of them for the seeds you should be fine. I do this all the time. Doesn't slow things down. It just means I can be lazy and not ask for anything for a couple days because the requests will keep rolling in. I was able to build three from neighbors and two using gems. Now I'm just waiting on butterflies still.

nicola211982
04-03-14, 12:29 AM
Are we able to gift the melon seeds yet?

There's none in my gift list to send. I can still hope....

shanapiv
04-03-14, 12:52 AM
If you asked all of them for the seeds you should be fine. I do this all the time. Doesn't slow things down. It just means I can be lazy and not ask for anything for a couple days because the requests will keep rolling in. I was able to build three from neighbors and two using gems. Now I'm just waiting on butterflies still.
How did you get to the next goal without getting all the butterflies?

shanapiv
04-03-14, 12:53 AM
There's none in my gift list to send. I can still hope....

They probably did it on purpose..

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 02:39 AM
well, I agree that ungiftable spares suck, but if they r not gonna apply it in future - it does make sence.
u can build 8 stoves in 2 days (if u have good nbrs), which is utmost enough to complete the whole quest less than in a week, and u do not have after all a hellion of useless spare in your storage.
look at bakery story - looooong list of gifts half of which is useless, and many players r far from forums etc... so we continue to get those spares as a gifts...

blycouture
04-03-14, 03:09 AM
Any friends here have any idea about what parts do we need for the fruit bars?

I am surprised to see a couple of players(when visiting some non-neighbors in the community) already built more than 4 fruit bars and working on those fruit bars goals. How can they make it so fast? I am only half way thru the infused water fountain goal even though I had 6 of it. By skipping it all with gems will cost a big bomb.....

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 04:08 AM
I am surprised to see a couple of players(when visiting some non-neighbors in the community) already built more than 4 fruit bars and working on those fruit bars goals. How can they make it so fast? I am only half way thru the infused water fountain goal even though I had 6 of it. By skipping it all with gems will cost a big bomb.....

why skip? they just build it for gems i suppose :)

my607
04-03-14, 04:17 AM
Does anyone know what's needed for the fruit bar appliance? That's very fast I only have 2 infused drink machine. I don't like it when you have to request parts. It takes a lot longer to get it complete.

blycouture
04-03-14, 04:30 AM
why skip? they just build it for gems i suppose :)

'Skip' is the term used in the game. It's the same meaning tat you mentioned,complete the goals with gems.
Well,but at times,some players might not be playing the game in a honest way.....

I came across someone was at level 9 at first,but went up to level 65 after a few hours. I doubt it's by using gems......

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 04:42 AM
i know this term :) skip means do nothing and to pass to next step.
build for gems means complete ovens and do everything needed for this step to pass to the next.
last one is less expensive of courrse.

but 60 levels up for couple of hrs, yes, that looks more like skip :)
interesting case...

linz_says
04-03-14, 06:34 AM
Does anyone know yet what parts are required for the second appliance?

meme1098
04-03-14, 06:51 AM
I'm sure when someone gets there, they'll let us know.

I have a nbr who already has 10 of each new appliance so gem skipper. I just don't understand the fun in that, especially when the goal has over 30 days to complete.:confused:

BTW, I asked what parts are required for the 2nd appliance & will let you know when I find out. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 07:37 AM
hah, i only pray we wont need more seeds or smth ghostly absent in gifts for 2 one :))))

neurotika
04-03-14, 07:58 AM
i managed to build 7 machines because 35 is the max i can receive for 2 days since the 5 slots were for the butterflies. this requires a player to know who are his/her active neighbours. you need to request only from those active or you wait for your request queue to clear up after days.

meme1098
04-03-14, 08:23 AM
i managed to build 7 machines because 35 is the max i can receive for 2 days since the 5 slots were for the butterflies. this requires a player to know who are his/her active neighbours. you need to request only from those active or you wait for your request queue to clear up after days.

Yes....don't request more than 25 a day is my rule. I know I'll get them back and if something different is required the next day, I won't have my request system all bogged down with the other requests.

VanaCatu
04-03-14, 08:30 AM
actually i found that new requests replace old.
i entered several times from my daughter's account, and she only gets my old requests if i didn't asked yet anything today.
but if she didn't entered/helped today, and after reset i'll request smth else, she gets new one, not old.

bobbyrae
04-03-14, 08:36 AM
i entered several times from my daughter's account, and she only gets my old requests if i didn't asked yet anything today.
but if she didn't entered/helped today, and after reset i'll request smth else, she gets new one, not old.

I am finding this to be the case as well.

joanteles
04-03-14, 08:54 AM
Yes....don't request more than 25 a day is my rule. I know I'll get them back and if something different is required the next day, I won't have my request system all bogged down with the other requests.

im confused now... is the limit of requests 20 or 25??

orleansparish
04-03-14, 09:14 AM
How did you get to the next goal without getting all the butterflies?

Snort! I had to wait until the reset and send requests to both of my restaurants and two players I KNEW were awake at the time. I've already mastered the lemon berry waters but am making them again. This is gonna be a long set of goals. I just hope the other oven needs parts we already have. It's warped to make us have to keep asking, without gifting.

orleansparish
04-03-14, 09:17 AM
I'm sure when someone gets there, they'll let us know.

I have a nbr who already has 10 of each new appliance so gem skipper. I just don't understand the fun in that, especially when the goal has over 30 days to complete.:confused:

BTW, I asked what parts are required for the 2nd appliance & will let you know when I find out. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

A neighbor on bakery Has the final goal prizes already. O.o

This is not a player who whined about things always costing gems. I couldn't be so impatient as to do that. I didn't even finish the last goals because I didn't have time. And I didn't care.

meme1098
04-03-14, 10:26 AM
5 metal sheets
5 red gears
5 springs
5 wiring

Thks to all my great nbrs, I have about a hundred of each if those. Just gotta finish the lime water :)

meme1098
04-03-14, 10:27 AM

I am finding this to be the case as well.

That's good to know

im confused now... is the limit of requests 20 or 25??

You can only receive 20 requests per day. I just don't ask more than 25 nbrs a day, that's all.

minidemon88
04-03-14, 10:48 AM
I'm actually still wondering about the missing melon seeds in our gifts menu. Did they do it on purpose or was it just a glitch? Kooky or any mod can you please help us to verify? TIA! :D I only managed to build 5 of the water fountain appliances. *sigh* This goals will take ages. :(

It seem like red gear is a common part now. =.="

NeishaFire
04-03-14, 11:04 AM
Parts for fruit bar ... 5 each .. metal sheet, red gear, spring, wire.

kamysissi
04-03-14, 11:09 AM
Yup ...I built already 6 infused water for my other resto ... but my second resto is little slowly .... Maybe it's depend of your friends (Neighbors♥ ) if they play daily and love Goal so much ... They will respond very fast and for sure if you request them fast too ♡♥♡

kamysissi
04-03-14, 11:11 AM
Thank dear ... for posting new parts for second oven of New Goal ♡ ♥ ♡

jhehlah
04-03-14, 11:45 AM
5 metal sheets
5 red gears
5 springs
5 wiring

thanks for the info...glad i have bunch of each parts.

neurotika
04-03-14, 11:55 AM

just wanted to clarify on the new replacing the old. let's say i request to 40 active neighbours today, i can request to the same 40 active neighbours the next day without creating a queue in the system?

kooky panda
04-03-14, 02:15 PM
I'm actually still wondering about the missing melon seeds in our gifts menu. Did they do it on purpose or was it just a glitch? Kooky or any mod can you please help us to verify? TIA! :D I only managed to build 5 of the water fountain appliances. *sigh* This goals will take ages. :(

It seem like red gear is a common part now. =.="

Sorry guys, I did check on this and players can ask for Melon seeds directly when they tap on the constructible, however, melon seeds will not show up in the gift list when you go through the menu. This is by design.

ElaineCarrel
04-03-14, 03:37 PM
Sorry guys, I did check on this and players can ask for Melon seeds directly when they tap on the constructible, however, melon seeds will not show up in the gift list when you go through the menu. This is by design.
Thx kooky 4 checking on this 4 us. I guess they ( the programmers) decided 2 make us work a little harder on this challenge

Face it everybody, we had been complaining about how easy things had gotten 4 us, so we're only getting what we'd asked 4. I guess we're learning the hard way. Lol :eek:

bobbyrae
04-03-14, 04:37 PM
Face it everybody, we had been complaining about how easy things had gotten 4 us, so we're only getting what we'd asked 4. I guess we're learning the hard way. Lol I may be in the minority here but i actually prefer it this way. At least I know that when I am done with these appliances I won't have a chance of receiving any more useless melon seeds! :)

bigbux3
04-03-14, 05:05 PM
I wish the Fruit Bar was a decoration...

orleansparish
04-03-14, 07:07 PM
I wish the Fruit Bar was a decoration...

I know! Isn't it so cute? Reminds me of the ice cream bar I was never able to get. I can't wait to get them, will probably be silly enough to keep two out always as decoration. The tart I've seen so far looks lovely. I just hope the quantities aren't super low, where I can't keep any on the counter to look at.

viayoung5
04-03-14, 09:26 PM
I may be in the minority here but i actually prefer it this way. At least I know that when I am done with these appliances I won't have a chance of receiving any more useless melon seeds! :)

Ditto.

tennysonrobin
04-03-14, 09:58 PM
Amazing update, love it so much! All decorations r really cute, except for the final reward which I havent seen yet. The wallpaper, floor tile, tables and chairs,...everything is just soooo spring. aaaand the food, wow, do I have to say that I love fruit??! Great work TL

VanaCatu
04-04-14, 03:27 AM
just wanted to clarify on the new replacing the old. let's say i request to 40 active neighbours today, i can request to the same 40 active neighbours the next day without creating a queue in the system?
this is about reset. the game resets when its 10am my time, so im not afraid to overget:
I have 50nbrs, and I m asking everyone for, lets say, seeds today.
I ll in any case receive 20 today.
if tomo morning I ll see I need more, I ll do nothing. my seeds request shift to next day and spread among other 20 guys who didnt get in time to help me previous day.
but if tomo morning I see its enoug seeds and I need screw, I m asking everyone for screw immediately after reset, so seeds request is gone forever.

I agree for U.S. users its a bit more complicated, coz game resets when they sleep :) and they have to plan carefully what they ask, from whom and how much, otherwise they risk to overget yesterday s details after reset.

srg70
04-04-14, 05:11 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the fruit bar recipes and how many hours each one takes?

jhehlah
04-04-14, 05:27 AM
built 6 fruit bar..

but some nbr like really they do it in purpose...i visited they are doing the goal too but sending gift
valentine cupcake
white spring
and red knob
lol

nicola211982
04-04-14, 09:01 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the fruit bar recipes and how many hours each one takes?

Here's a pic of the first recipe

http://i.imgur.com/oTMG5Ul.jpg

meme1098
04-04-14, 09:05 AM
built 6 fruit bar..

but some nbr like really they do it in purpose...i visited they are doing the goal too but sending gift
valentine cupcake
white spring
and red knob
lol

Well, you do need the red knob but I'd post a message on their wall not to send those or you can just decline them.

wladislaw34
04-04-14, 09:32 AM

4 hours and 7 hours - last one i dont know before tomorrow :)

sunnyDreams
04-04-14, 09:37 AM
I may be in the minority here but i actually prefer it this way. At least I know that when I am done with these appliances I won't have a chance of receiving any more useless melon seeds! :)

I have only have one completed appliance. :( My neighbors have been around for a while & are not very active. So doing the goal this way is not fun for me.
We would be gifted fewer useless parts if TL would remove the parts they will never use again from our gifting menu.

wladislaw34
04-04-14, 09:40 AM
built 6 fruit bar..

valentine cupcake
white spring
and red knob
lol

Just have to love the cute message nbr give you by sending items we cant use for anything, i always try to smile, yes it can be hard to find the smile when you are missing spring, wire, metal, red gear......... and you only see food from nbr.
Food i have enough for next 43 days, with out making new.
But yes, we have to be happy for a gift ;) so to all my dear nbr's Thanks for make my smile grow;)

srg70
04-04-14, 09:48 AM
Here's a pic of the first recipe

http://i.imgur.com/oTMG5Ul.jpg

Thanks for posting:)

sallytoby
04-04-14, 10:34 AM
Or spend our precious gems to complete. I'd rather wait & ask my neighbors.

carabellexo
04-04-14, 12:33 PM
Next part of the goals.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/dbc6d395eabdcab8120ec3c8ea002533.jpg

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/6adb9d82f66322d00f98aca624bb4aed.jpg

shanapiv
04-04-14, 01:38 PM
I have only have one completed appliance. :( My neighbors have been around for a while & are not very active. So doing the goal this way is not fun for me.
We would be gifted fewer useless parts if TL would remove the parts they will never use again from our gifting menu.

That would be nice!

sallytoby
04-04-14, 02:13 PM
Which parts will the cherry blossom stove require? Does anyone know yet?

meme1098
04-04-14, 02:20 PM
There's not a cherry blossom stove. That's the counter you're probably thinking of.
Only 2 appliances for this goal; the Infused Water Fountain and Fruit Bar.

5 metal sheets
5 red gears
5 springs
5 wiring

Thks to all my great nbrs, I have about a hundred of each if those.

sallytoby
04-04-14, 02:27 PM
You're right! Duh! I must have looked and not had it register that it's the counter. Lol

meme1098
04-04-14, 02:42 PM
That's ok. I really wish the cherry blossoms were on the sides since they are hidden when food is placed on them. They look just like another brown, walnut counter.

ElaineCarrel
04-04-14, 03:10 PM
I must have the best nbrs in the world. I rarely decline a common part and since I'm done w building appliances except 4 the ones related 2 challenges I've been stock piling gifts. Well thx 2 them I was able 2 build 6 fruit water machines w only having 2 ask 4 seeds once. I sent out a massive request, I asked everyone (88), and it didn't clog up my que line. I've only got 5 extra seeds. W the fruit bar I was able 2 build 8 of them wo having 2 ask for any parts.
The moral of this story: never, ever, turn down a part. Ull eventually have a use for it. :rolleyes:

bobbyrae
04-04-14, 03:53 PM
I must have the best nbrs in the world. I rarely decline a common part and since I'm done w building appliances except 4 the ones related 2 challenges I've been stock piling gifts. Well thx 2 them I was able 2 build 6 fruit water machines w only having 2 ask 4 seeds once. I sent out a massive request, I asked everyone (88), and it didn't clog up my que line. I've only got 5 extra seeds. W the fruit bar I was able 2 build 8 of them wo having 2 ask for any parts.
The moral of this story: never, ever, turn down a part. Ull eventually have a use for it. :rolleyes:

...unless it's dragon scales or bat air fresheners. Those you should decline.

I keep telling everybody not to decline red gears. They are the new basic part!! I built my eleven fruit bars without asking for a single part. I could build more but i don't have the space. I really hate these long machines.

bigbux3
04-04-14, 05:59 PM
One of my neighbors already has the final prize!

LavaRain8
04-04-14, 07:32 PM

You do have the best neighbors ever. I still have some that insist on sending me French Toast. :(

Ah well, I'll eventually weed them out. My memory is so terrible, so I have to write these things down or I'll forget about it. I may have more random notes laying around than the guy in Memento, but I'll finally have a great set of part gifting neighbors and we will all live together in perfect RS harmony! Bwahahahaha! :cool:

mymummy789
04-05-14, 01:35 AM
It's annoying me as well.. I've sent out about 15 requests for melon seeds and I've only managed to build one oven.

I have 20 neighbours, all added fairly recently, yet despite requesting melon seeds from them all for the past few days I only have 3 ovens! Not sure what is going on but I think I am going to have to have yet another neighbour clear-out. It seems to be a constant requirement in this game :(

carabellexo
04-05-14, 03:56 AM

Mine does as well.

minidemon88
04-05-14, 04:08 AM

Is it nice? How big is it? Any picture? Oops, I think I asked too many questions. :p

Oh man, I'm still making fruit tart.

@bobbyrae: Perhaps one day the dragon scale or bat air freshener will become a basic common part. Just need one magical day! Like the red gear. XD

carabellexo
04-05-14, 04:20 AM
Is it nice? How big is it? Any picture? Oops, I think I asked too many questions. :p

Oh man, I'm still making fruit tart.

@bobbyrae: Perhaps one day the dragon scale or bat air freshener will become a basic common part. Just need one magical day! Like the red gear. XD

This is a picture of the final prize.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/dd0232f8b48f034c8c1ff455f9887360.jpg

carabellexo
04-05-14, 06:14 AM
Final goal

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/2a8b40147f37e26319c5e2736e5eadec.jpg

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/24694deeb5852997b7c971f2998de10d.jpg

minidemon88
04-05-14, 11:38 AM
@AutumnScot: Thanks for the picture! :D The final prize reward look really nice, petals falling down. Three big cherry blossom trees. How generous! XD

meme1098
04-05-14, 01:46 PM
I have 20 neighbours, all added fairly recently, yet despite requesting melon seeds from them all for the past few days I only have 3 ovens! Not sure what is going on but I think I am going to have to have yet another neighbour clear-out. It seems to be a constant requirement in this game :(

Are these neighbors that gift and/or tip regularly? If not, you should probably delete them. I have 61 neighbors of which 99% of them tip everyday. I know this because they leave a message on my wall or I see them on the newsfeed. I have maybe 3 or 4 that tip almost everyday and that's ok by me.
When I send out requests for a goal, I am always force quitting and restarting the app. Otherwise, they don't show up right away and may take awhile to do so. I don't understand why since gifts & tips appear within a few seconds.

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
04-05-14, 02:04 PM
No we all do not build with gems. I have 5 fruit bars and I did have to send a request to my neighbors for help to get enough parts. I had to do the same with the melon seeds. I did not use any gems to build the fruit bars and very few gems to build any of the ovens in the past year since I started playing. What I did have is AWESOME NEIGHBORS who helped me out as a newbie and even if we do not tip and gift each day, my neighborhood try's to check the requests daily and respond to a small group at least every other day. If we need parts or food we post what we need on our walls. Imagine that, we read when people send us a message. As I stated earlier, I have AWESOME NEIGHBORS in all if the LT games I play. I try to be a good neighbor back and when I know I will not be able to play as I normally do, I let my nbrs know as they let the rest of the neighborhood know if they are unable to play (vacation, illness, children, etc.). If we know why someone is not playing for a few weeks, we normally do not delete them or get deleted because we have told everyone what is going on.

jhehlah
04-05-14, 07:45 PM
tnx autumnscott for the picture...reward looks so pretty

jhehlah
04-05-14, 07:55 PM
Well, you do need the red knob but I'd post a message on their wall not to send those or you can just decline them.

we need for the current goal is red gear not the red knob, i just declined it and next delete them..i got few nbrs like that lol

jhehlah
04-05-14, 08:04 PM
Just have to love the cute message nbr give you by sending items we cant use for anything, i always try to smile, yes it can be hard to find the smile when you are missing spring, wire, metal, red gear......... and you only see food from nbr.
Food i have enough for next 43 days, with out making new.
But yes, we have to be happy for a gift ;) so to all my dear nbr's Thanks for make my smile grow;)

yeah it made me smile too...that is why i just keep declining the food gift, me too have enough food...there is kind of nbr too that have courage to leave message in my wall by saying just food please....so i leave back message in her wall by saying send me parts please then i will send you food...but no..she doesn't care hahaha i send food...then she send back food too...so i remove her...

to my great nbr..thank you for the help and sorry ah just doesn't like who ruining the fun while goal is on by sending opposite parts that needed lol... i do understand if you don't do the goal :D

jhehlah
04-05-14, 08:35 PM

you got a good nbrs then...but i declined the gift if like in bs sending me coin...dragon scale..gas tank...

but i knew i am lucky having a good nbrs too...i have 120...though i dont see them to visit me everyday but its fine...but they respond the request and i knew they are trying to send gift too coz there is limit for the gift to received in a day...so its fine too if i don't see their gift...but i always send gift for all unless they are maxed.

the set of good nbrs i got are all from here...i think morethan half from 120 are all from here lol...so tnx to all my wonderful nbrs:-*

meme1098
04-05-14, 08:38 PM
we need for the current goal is red gear not the red knob, i just declined it and next delete them..i got few nbrs like that lol

Oops...that's what I meant. Too many tequila sunrises that day sorry.

tennysonrobin
04-05-14, 11:14 PM
This is a picture of the final prize.

Awww that is sooo cute, i cant wait to get it. Still stuck at the 1st recipe aarrgghh

mymummy789
04-06-14, 02:25 PM
Are these neighbors that gift and/or tip regularly? If not, you should probably delete them. I have 61 neighbors of which 99% of them tip everyday. I know this because they leave a message on my wall or I see them on the newsfeed. I have maybe 3 or 4 that tip almost everyday and that's ok by me.
When I send out requests for a goal, I am always force quitting and restarting the app. Otherwise, they don't show up right away and may take awhile to do so. I don't understand why since gifts & tips appear within a few seconds.

they start off active but then it seems to fizzle out. It is annoying when visiting you can tell that they are playing (got the new goal stuff out) but they just don't respond to requests. I find it quite hard to find new, higher-level players. The "add me" threads seem to mainly consist of new players who tend to stop playing after a while.

ElaineCarrel
04-06-14, 05:29 PM
I just finished the first ck of the Fruit Flowers and talk about some beautiful food. I love the way TL made all 6 different foods look on this challenge .
WTG TL, U ROCK.

tennysonrobin
04-06-14, 09:06 PM
I just finished the first ck of the Fruit Flowers and talk about some beautiful food. I love the way TL made all 6 different foods look on this challenge .
WTG TL, U ROCK.

Yes, I definitely love the food, and the fruit bar as well. I wish it could have more recipes so I can have some fruit bars around forever. Plus they go pretty well with the cruise ship goal items ;) Looking at the final reward, recipes and decorations of this update I can say for the first time that it overwhelmed that of BS

helpfaq2
04-06-14, 09:39 PM

Yeah, the first lot of stove cooking goals is always pretty minimal, so I get through it fairly quickly. They should double it so it takes us longer to get to the second stove/appliance.

helpfaq2
04-06-14, 10:06 PM

too true. I accept 95% of all parts sent to me. So like you, the fruit bar was a breeze.

helpfaq2
04-06-14, 10:09 PM
...unless it's dragon scales or bat air fresheners. Those you should decline.

I keep telling everybody not to decline red gears. They are the new basic part!! I built my eleven fruit bars without asking for a single part. I could build more but i don't have the space. I really hate these long machines.

I decline those two as well, and their 'mate' parts. Plus the 2 Christmas ones. So 6 all up I decline.

LalaSmooth
04-07-14, 02:04 PM
anyone know what this weeks update is?

ElaineCarrel
04-07-14, 04:13 PM
Well if TL's plan was 2 slow us down when they made us have 2 request the Melon Seeds, it didn't work 4 me.ill complete this challenge Tuesday morning.
Whatever happened 2 the challenges that took at least 2 wks 2 complete? Or is it that w all the appliance slots and the stockpile of parts I've got I'm just able 2 get thru them much faster? I built 10 fruit bars and 8 of the water infusion machines.

LavaRain8
04-07-14, 05:23 PM
Well if TL's plan was 2 slow us down when they made us have 2 request the Melon Seeds, it didn't work 4 me.ill complete this challenge Tuesday morning.
Whatever happened 2 the challenges that took at least 2 wks 2 complete? Or is it that w all the appliance slots and the stockpile of parts I've got I'm just able 2 get thru them much faster? I built 10 fruit bars and 8 of the water infusion machines.

Yeah, I'm sure it's to make it more feasible for more casual players to have a fighting chance. If you want a real challenge, then limit yourself to less appliances to complete them. Instead of them giving you more servings or parts necessary for the goal, wouldn't that essentially do the same, since it would just take more time?

jamsade
04-23-14, 01:32 PM
Has the 'blossom' goal expired? I don't have it on my list. I quite fancy those pink tables!

meme1098
04-23-14, 01:34 PM
Has the 'blossom' goal expired? I don't have it on my list. I quite fancy those pink tables!

I think there's about 12 days left of the goal.

jamsade
04-23-14, 02:13 PM
I think there's about 12 days left of the goal.
Thanks. I don't have it on my goal list though, does it follow another?

meme1098
04-23-14, 02:29 PM
Thanks. I don't have it on my goal list though, does it follow another?

What level are you? Sometimes the goals aren't accessible until like about level 60 or so.

Sorry....just saw this:

I think puddle troubles is the goal before the table and chairs. It is also before the fruity fusion which is needed to unlock the chairs.

Did you check the first post of this thread to see where you are?

jamsade
04-24-14, 02:48 PM
What level are you? Sometimes the goals aren't accessible until like about level 60 or so.

Sorry....just saw this:

Did you check the first post of this thread to see where you are?

I had read a bit yes before I posted. We all make mistakes. Thanks for your time

PoisonThorne
04-30-14, 01:02 PM
Soooo, I spent all that money, and all that time making fruit parfaits and flowers.....and I could have just bought blossom grove for 65k??? Color me confused :confused:

ElaineCarrel
04-30-14, 06:08 PM
Soooo, I spent all that money, and all that time making fruit parfaits and flowers.....and I could have just bought blossom grove for 65k??? Color me confused :confused:

No. The 65k is if u want 2 buy a 2nd one. The Blossom Grove would've remained locked by goal if ud never finished the challenge.