PDA

View Full Version : new to here

cazcats4
04-02-14, 09:15 AM
Can anyone help me, by telling me how you complete rooms, if you cant open chests, as everytime I try it says not enough gems, buy some, I dont want a game I have to spend money on, is that how it works, cant complete any rooms like that surely, I would appreciate if someone could answer please and thanks.

PikaSquirrel
04-02-14, 05:49 PM
Welcome to Bingo! :) You can complete rooms by playing the room multiple times and earning Experience Points. Each time you play a game of Bingo in a specific room, you get Experience Points towards a Star. Once you have all 5 Stars complete, you have completed the room.

You will always be able to open Chests after each game. In order to open additional Chests other than the ones you already opened, you may need to use Gems if you don't have enough Keys. If you don't want to use Gems, you do not need to and you will be able to open more Chests by playing more games of Bingo in that room.

nuckingfutsfashion
04-25-15, 08:51 AM
You can buy keys w coins. On the main page, bottom right click on the power ups or keys and buy more.