PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Dabag
04-01-14, 11:15 PM
The forum has many funny, insightful & practical posts. I am looking to those same witty people to help with this mystery. "The Case of the Poison Apple"

Here is some background info :

Adamant Alchemy is the first goal & the first attempt to Discover Adamant resulting in A Poison Apple. (Adamant Alchemy Quest)
Also remember checking my inventory about that time but not finding a "Poison Apple" just the addition to regular ones.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/PoisonApple-Copy.jpg

Checked everywhere and unable to find anything about this "Poison Apple" .
Nada! Nothing! Zilch! Did I miss something?
With the quest line providing Mythic Essence and Adamant ..
maybe TL never thought about this juicy little tidbit.
Not a hint or pun to be found!

Wondering where it went & if it will show up eventually.

What do you think?

maguar
04-02-14, 02:42 AM
I just thought it was all a bit on a Snow White joke.

http://i.imgur.com/1cZhOtw.jpg

It would be cool if we did get poison apples. I'm sure ivy would love to use them to make a pie for the baron

meme1098
04-02-14, 06:40 AM
See ... it's mixed in with your regular apples so you will never know when you might be using it. Makes you wonder when it might actually show up and do someone in.

Queenzod
04-02-14, 06:44 AM
See ... it's mixed in with your regular apples so you will never know when you might be using it. Makes you wonder when it might actually show up and do someone in.

OMG! I can just see Ivy digging around in a barrel of apples. "Is it this one?" Tosses it aside. "This one? I'm sure *this* one is fine" Lol!

ciarjen
04-02-14, 08:27 AM
There was a story in the Glimmerwood Gazette the other day about the strange disappearance of dire boars. It mentioned that there was a rumour that it had something to do with a poison apple which had gone amiss. ;)

meme1098
04-02-14, 11:08 AM
Haha...that was the reason.

Mtsmtsmts

Aggwynn
04-02-14, 01:09 PM
;):cool:

Dabag
04-04-14, 12:51 PM
Well, dang

It's news now according to ciarjen "There was a story in the Glimmerwood Gazette the other day about the strange disappearance of dire boars"

While I've been meeting with Kaz, the Knights have been guarding the kingdom.
Hmmm .. maybe head over to Thurstons and get him to check with the Knights.

Several sources indicate that Ivy is in the Kitchen searching one of the many barrels of apples . . .
"This one? I'm sure *this* one is fine" (Queenzod)
"ivy would love to use them to make a pie for the baron" (maguar)
"never know when you might be using it" (meme1098)

Lady G. was there, maybe she knows where it went. But why would she want it?

but what if . . . we need an antidote. . .

Now where is Old Thomas? After all he is the Royal Scholar and supposed to give be here to give advice.
And what about Sabina. She probably read something about . . .

Guess it's time to put on the Deer Stalker Cap and ask every ones help to solve
"The Case of the Poison Apple"

All leads & rumors welcome.
What do you think?

maguar
04-04-14, 02:32 PM
I heard these in the tavern from someone who'd heard them from someone down the road:

Thomas is on the case but he's collaborating with Agnes. He's not going to give his insights until she writes back.

Lady G could have taken it. She's playing hard to get with the baron but may use the apple as a wedding present.

We should enlist sir pig as he has been known to find weird and wonderful items.

belbar22
04-04-14, 04:06 PM
Maybe a fairy stole it to poison the lady of the tree if she dares to emerge. We may need to enlist some boars to guard the Blytheswood Tree.

Dabag
04-05-14, 09:17 AM
Case notes

Sabina's still reading. . .

Ivy couldn't seem to find a poison apple in the kitchen, doesn't mean its not there somewhere. So she's off to talk with Old Thomas.

The Tavern proved to be a mine of information according to one source. I was able to follow up with some good results.

Found OT back of the Royal Exchange sending off the carrier pigeon. Should take awhile to hear from Agnes.
(Remembered the Baron declared that letters can no longer be sent or received in Blythewood.)
Now he's on his way back to the Library searching for something about that magical dust around the dire boars for Ivy.

Lady G. is top of the "person of interest" list. Motive is good; after all the Baron is no "Prince Charming"
Not liking the thought that a member of my kingdom would cause harm to another.

Just finished crawling through the tall grass and old logs and Sir Piggy never occurred to me.
Thanks maguar, will continue to check with Sir Piggy. Amazing resource, I can check with him almost hourly.

Great idea belbar22
You provided a Motive & possible opportunity for the Faeries.
Motive - it's true that Queen Ivinea was acting weird once she saw the face on the Goddess Tree.
Opportunity - it is possible that the faeries are using the dire boars (sparkly dust that looks like fairy magic) and having them guard the Goddess Tree would be a good strategic move.

Heading over the Faerie Respite now. Hope at least one faerie shows up to chat, or insult me (not all faeries are the same)
Will use the waiting time to "smell the roses"

kudukuda
04-05-14, 11:09 AM
Maybe someone dipped it in gold and it is now in with all the golden apples.....