PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Keeps crashing, losing tools and metals :/

blueshifted
04-01-14, 02:48 PM
Hi,

In the past few days, Farm Story 2 keeps crashing on me. Every time i re-enter the game, everything I've done (purchased/harvested/etc) doesn't show up... except that the tools I use in mining also disappear even though the items I get from doing the mining don't show up in inventory either. I have lost at least 3 tools and a handful of metals, including several golds, in the past few days because of this. Any way to fix this issue?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:
NOW WHEN I LOG BACK IN IT MADE ME START OVER FROM LEVEL 1, WTF. PLEASE HELP ME REINSTATE MY PREVIOUS LEVEL 40-PLUS. :/

KishmishPls
04-01-14, 05:24 PM
Hi blueshifted!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

There are a few issues that may be the culprit here. First, make sure you close down any apps that you are not using while playing Farm Story 2. The more applications you have running, the more memory your device has to reserve. If you reach your limit, it can cause the app to crash or not function correctly. So that's the first thing to try.

Another possible culprit is your connection to the servers. If you're connecting via wifi and you don't have a strong, consistent connection, your game progress may not be updated on our servers. Make sure that you have a strong connection! I would suggest putting your device into airplane mode, then take it back out- this should reset your wifi connection without having to log in.

If this issue persists, can you provide some more information?
- When did you first notice this issue starting up?
- Is this occurring in any other apps, or just Farm Story 2?

Hopefully these suggestions will clear up this issue, but please let us know if this issue persists!