PDA

View Full Version : Clicking on a neighbors habitat to find out what dragons are currently residing on it

dangerb0y
04-01-14, 09:04 AM
I would like the ability to click on a neighbors habitat and know which dragons they currently have on said habitat. On farm story and castle story you can click on a neighbors structure and it will tell you on the right side what it is. I would like the same thing for dragon story.

Also, I would like to click on a nest to find out what egg they have.

shanaraii
04-15-14, 12:21 AM
That is a great idea. I would like to add that it would be nice to be able to see other players' albums.

pee20wee
04-20-14, 11:46 AM
I would like to be able to do this as well.

simplyjinx
04-28-14, 03:44 AM
Would be a great idea!
I'm playing the game since 3 weeks.
Especially for beginners such a function would be very usefull, as it would make it easier to get familiar with the variety of dragon's. The same with the nest, as mentioned also by dangerb0y.
I had this urge to see what kind of dragons are on the neighbour's habitat from the start on, of course first out of curiosity and now it would be very convinient for planing.
(If i made any mistakes in writing...english is not my mother thonge :o )

matchbox222
04-30-14, 09:48 PM
I would like the ability to click on a neighbors habitat and know which dragons they currently have on said habitat. On farm story and castle story you can click on a neighbors structure and it will tell you on the right side what it is. I would like the same thing for dragon story.

Also, I would like to click on a nest to find out what egg they have.

Wow! This is a nice idea