PDA

View Full Version : Help, please!

psychic_baker
04-01-14, 07:55 AM
I am learning how to play this game and have run into a problem. I bred a gemstone dragon and the egg is ready to come out of the nest. The problem is the price of the habitat. I'm playing with other dragons and emptying habitats of coins several times an hour. I'm worried about losing the egg.
What suggestions does anyone have for me?

tornrawks
04-01-14, 07:58 AM
You can't "lose" an egg.

It will sit in the nest forever until you can place it in a habitat.

psychic_baker
04-01-14, 08:05 AM
Thanks so much! In bakery story, fashion story, restaurant story, and pet story you lose things.
I'm so excited about this little dragon!

ciarjen
04-01-14, 08:41 AM
I am learning how to play this game and have run into a problem. I bred a gemstone dragon and the egg is ready to come out of the nest. The problem is the price of the habitat. I'm playing with other dragons and emptying habitats of coins several times an hour. I'm worried about losing the egg.
What suggestions does anyone have for me?

You can pay gold (real money) for additional nests which help if you have an egg that you can't hatch yet and allows you to keep breeding/hatching.

Also check that all your goals have been opened in your goal book. If you see a "new" next to them, open them. If you fulfil the goal, it will give you some coins reward.

Visit lots of other people in the community and your neighbours and play with their dragons. They may visit you back and play with yours leaving you a coin reward which shows as a sparkle on your habitats.

psychic_baker
04-01-14, 10:10 AM
Thanks, this helps. I've been playing almost constantly today and work is suffering! I have played with all my neighbors dragons, with all on my news feed, and with a lot of the community! I went from 60k to 130k pretty quickly. Now that I know I have some time, I won't worry about losing the egg.
These are excellent suggestions.