PDA

View Full Version : Purchase not working

Ilovetodesign
03-31-14, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,
Is there a problem with the Fusion Sashimi Block? It just keeps coming up with the message about getting help from your friends. Which yes, I have the right amount of each, plus money, and space for the amount they allow you to have out of storage.
I tried rebooting everything.

jim23cash
03-31-14, 10:30 PM
Try hitting ok, then grab by upper left corner and drag to space. Sometimes that is the only way you can place appliances.

LuckyFirefox
04-01-14, 10:18 AM
Hi, when you tap the hammer part of the appliance icon, that's when you'll get that message as information about constructable appliances. Please try dragging the appliance by the top of its icon into your store.

Ilovetodesign
04-08-14, 02:20 PM
Hi,
I would like to thank everyone for all of the help.
Some things, even though I know how to do the function, either by me doing it or watching how to do
it, I need things set for those with handicaps.
Is physically difficult for me to do that.
Also keep running into issues with hackers and then techs who then disable or do something to these features and all causing a mess. One of the hackers back in 2009 was in all of our accounts.

Some things seem to timeout too. Not sure where to even go and stop things from timing out.

One of the questions we are trying to find out is what email do they show for my my account here. Lately things keep saying I am logged in multiple times. Or is it due to something else we are not understanding.
There seems to be this Game Center account, and when I go back in my own Restaurant and Bakery or other games, it says
?Welcome home, (the name is not Ilovetodesign)?
So, is that somehow the problem?

Currently, I am using an iPad.
have never used anything mobile until a Kindle in 2012, which had to be returned.
But the stylus is physically difficult for me to get the cursor in and other things like that in the correct location and sometimes is hard to see what certain characters are. Some of the numbers and letters look so much alike and too close or other things covering things up.

Just now, something caused me to suddenly move and lost a bunch of gems.

Thanks for the help,
Amy

ElaineCarrel
04-08-14, 07:22 PM
U might try to email TL about some of the problems u r encountering. The email address is:
Support@teamlava.com
I don't know how much they'll b able to help, but it's at least a place to start.

bobbyrae
04-09-14, 08:05 AM
it, I need things set for those with handicaps.
Is physically difficult for me to do that.
This is true. Perhaps TL should look into making the hammer smaller or removing it altogether and instead putting in a pop up when someone first clicks on an appliance that needs to be constructed. The pop up could tell you how to build the appliance and ask if the player wished to proceed. Or a design tab could be designed specially for physically challenged players to use during play.

Some things seem to timeout too. Not sure where to even go and stop things from timing out.
What is it that times out?

One of the questions we are trying to find out is what email do they show for my my account here. Lately things keep saying I am logged in multiple times. Or is it due to something else we are not understanding. TL Support should be able to help straighten this out. But in the meantime you could go into your main settings and click on the FAQ tab. Scroll down to storm8id and then check what id you are using. You can also create or change your passowrd there as well.

It sounds like there are multiple players on your games? Could it be that one of you are logging into another account on the ipad? That could be the problem.

I would suggest removing the games from your game centre altogether or log out of game centre when you play. You do not have to stay logged into game centre to play the games.

Just now, something caused me to suddenly move and lost a bunch of gems. That happens to many of us. You just have to take your time when you play so that you do not accidentally hit anything. We have been pleading with TL to give us a gem spend confirmation button for years now to no avail.

Ilovetodesign
04-14-14, 06:08 PM
Thank you everyone for helping,
It still looks like we are not understanding what or where we need to be in order to do things.
When we enter things in, do we put brackets and other things?
Currently having the same issues when looking in the Settings for our new LG.
Also, buttons that no longer function as they should and causing other things to be activated.
The lock buttons seem to be there too and sometimes gets hit, and now can not get back in the whole computer pr anything at all.
It says a big long list of names, along with can unlock the computer, and asks for a password.
When we try to reset the password, you have to put the old password, which is not correct either, since we can not get in with that anymore. Is why we are locked out.
Sometimes things will say the word User in between what looks like parentheses (User) next to other things such as the picture and sound settings.
Same thing for other places. The password and what we thought was our email address will sometimes have brackets and other things around them, or just being cut off the screen, so chopping off and missing something we need to enter in.

It just happened again, something around here just caused the LG to go off and says
?No Signal? on the screen. Which is what will time out. Being able to even get through the setup of things and having a chance to read what settings are there and understand what you may do could break things.

Also, sometimes when just typing will cause things such as the Calendar, Contact List and
Address Book to open up.