PDA

View Full Version : New message

sweetlife007
03-31-14, 06:14 PM
I am level. 99 and just got a message from the chef that there was no more time for lessons. I bought a tile and was awarded 3 gems. Is the game over? I wish you would add mor challenges for us long time players. I have mastered all recipes on all ovens. I want to keep going. Love the game

ElaineCarrel
03-31-14, 06:22 PM
I am level. 99 and just got a message from the chef that there was no more time for lessons. I bought a tile and was awarded 3 gems. Is the game over? I wish you would add mor challenges for us long time players. I have mastered all recipes on all ovens. I want to keep going. Love the game

If things go as usual we might b getting a new challenge this Wednesday. I'm not sure what message ur talking about cuz I don't recall ever receiving anything like that b4.

nmishii
03-31-14, 06:32 PM
You might have downloaded a new game before, and have now completed a goal (challenge) to reach a certain level in that new game. When that happens, you'll get a goal to buy a tile or do something else, and when that goal is completed you get 3 gems.

Those new game goals come whenever they have a new game or version they want people to try out.

We've been getting a bigger set of goals at the beginning of the month for a while now, unrelated to new games. Those should still come, unless TL decides to stop supporting Restaurant Story once Restaurant Story 2 is released to iOS in more countries.