PDA

View Full Version : Level 99

joyceper
03-31-14, 05:22 PM
Need help please on level 99!

Phaedrakiki
04-01-14, 05:53 AM
Here's a post about Level 99 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40761-Level-99-help). I played a couple weeks ago. I tried to have the chains open before hitting any star bubbles. Seems more effective that way (more bubbles get popped.)

Also--you know the doom bubbles that run through the center of the "X" the chains make? They're held up by three bubbles on each side (3 different colors.) If you pop those colors using the star bubbles (they were red, blue, and yellow when I played,) the doom bubbles will drop and make things much easier! But other than those 3 colors, I don't think I worried about the star bubbles... Good luck!

Btw, there are already a few threads asking for info about level 99. To search for a thread (for info or to ask questions,) check out where it says Search Forum on the right side, just under where it says Forum: Bubble Mania | Discussions on the forum page. There's a drop down arrow, and you just type in what you're looking for in the box. To search for tips on a level number, put quotes around it (for example, "level 99".) Choose posts (or threads,) and hit search. It works really well! :D