PDA

View Full Version : My game is gone!

Queenzod
03-31-14, 05:17 PM
I opened up my game, and I'm getting the intro screen! "Welcome to castle story, are you a lord or a lady?"

What is going on?!? I'm freaking out!

mamareader02
03-31-14, 05:30 PM
Did you have something that TL neede to check out? My games did that once temporarily because tech was checking something out,if it really bothers you(I'm sure it does), you can always log into your account by way of restaurant story(even if you don't play it,once logged in,it will bring all TL games to your TL ID level

[S8] Elsa
03-31-14, 05:32 PM
Your game looks fine on our end and you should have access. Are you still missing your game?

Queenzod
03-31-14, 05:44 PM
No, now it's back. What was that? Scared the bagoobers out of me!

mamareader02
03-31-14, 05:58 PM
No, now it's back. What was that? Scared the bagoobers out of me!

Glad it's back,I know my phone has done that a few times(main games on iPad),and I freaked,then logged into RS and all was right again

Queenzod
03-31-14, 06:01 PM
It's still making a weird sort of shadow screen before it comes up, with the Baron appearing, but it's gone so fast I can't see what he's saying. I only have this one iPad, no phone, so this is the only way I play. Very odd! And horribly scary.

PikaSquirrel
03-31-14, 06:02 PM
Sorry about that Queenzod! I was checking out something in your Kingdom. :(

Queenzod
03-31-14, 06:11 PM
Sorry about that Queenzod! I was checking out something in your Kingdom. :(

Thanks! Golly, I thought the universe had imploded or something because I sent out that Feral Lands adventure before I finished the weapon of choice goal. Whew! You got my heart rate up on that one, PikaSquirrel! :)

mamareader02
03-31-14, 06:24 PM
I would def have RS on standby for log in method ,I usually use it to switch between accounts,but it's also a good safety for your account,to make sure you can access all TL games

Queenzod
03-31-14, 06:31 PM
I would def have RS on standby for log in method ,I usually use it to switch between accounts,but it's also a good safety for your account,to make sure you can access all TL games

Yeah, I've been procrastinating on that. I don't play any other TL games, and I have teeny memory on this iPad, so I've never wanted to go that direction and load up something that I don't want and will never use. Thanks for the idea, tho. I appreciate it!

mamareader02
03-31-14, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I've been procrastinating on that. I don't play any other TL games, and I have teeny memory on this iPad, so I've never wanted to go that direction and load up something that I don't want and will never use. Thanks for the idea, tho. I appreciate it!

No prob,though you don't have to actually play it,your place could stay at lowest level you can be and still just use for the log in,but I get the " no room", my sons iPod can't even be updated it's so full