PDA

View Full Version : New Poll and Suggestion Thread 3-31-14

kooky panda
03-31-14, 11:38 AM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.

MakJulos
03-31-14, 11:51 AM
I have no doubt we'll see all of those dragons in game eventually so i won't bother voting lol. If there's anything in game i'm not worried one bit about it's that there'll be a lack of new dragons.... I find it more important evolving the game into something that is equally fun for everyone, no matter if you use iOS or not...and when that is sorted it would be nice with more dragons craftable using gems, and ofc dragons created from using old leftover collection pieces - would be great getting a use for the 160+ helmets, masks n stuff taking up space in inventory....

SenseiNJ
03-31-14, 11:57 AM
I wasn't expecting some of my suggestions to make the poll so soon, but thank you for including them! Getting dragons like tourmaline, obsidian, spinel and azurite (and please add Malachite) would open up a new collection of precious stone dragons, like the gemstone types we already have (it would be better if these were craftable, so we could find a new use for our excess gemstones).

The Dino types would be good additions so we can fill up our 6 spaces in our habitats, since currently we only have 4 Dino types.

The popcorn dragon seems cute. A cotton candy dragon would go nicely with this.

Drachenia
03-31-14, 12:32 PM
Oh beautiful obsidian, I also proposed. Yes Master Diamond very well already really strong, but also the aneren suggestions are good. How would it be if you would get more bombs, I've never enough bombs :)

Oh still a gold dragon decorated is with Rhodonite. Please a Black Diamond Dragon

ciarjen
03-31-14, 12:51 PM
Can you believe that people are voting for a Champion-Diamond hybrid?

If we get one of those we are going to have to face a level 20 version in the battle arena :p

SenseiNJ
03-31-14, 01:15 PM

If we get one of those we are going to have to face a level 20 version in the battle arena :p

Lol I was thinking that too. It would be pretty powerful to use, but imagine be faced with it as an opponent in the arena.

Drachenia
03-31-14, 01:44 PM
Ouch that is funny if you get Champion-Diamond as opponents. Yes we can complain and whine again, as grumble. Lol Yes Please Aries new zodiac sign, Gemini Please also :p

scorpio2516
03-31-14, 01:58 PM
Azurite dragon would be AMAZING. And Champion-Diamond hybrid as my opponent? What's one level up from absolutely impossible?

LemonadeMouth173
03-31-14, 01:59 PM
More craftable dragons but not based on black/ pink. Mixed between yellow/ red/ green/ blue etc. Popcorn or Cotton Candy or Gummy Bear etc :)

jaesha
03-31-14, 02:26 PM
I would love to see new craft items for the trade gems, both dragons and decorations. I have an excess of gems just waiting to be utilized. Like everyone else I also have excess unusable parts. I'd like the ability to delete retired parts or simply have the game expire the parts well after an event where the parts will no longer be used. I could then click and delete them if they're not auto deleted.

I'd like some new decorations, but I'm storing a lot of them now as I don't have enough space to adequately decorate and have room for habitats. I'm fully expanded in air and land except for 1 space. If we could get more space, I'd love some old ruin type decor to compliment the mythic or romantic rock. Sort of Greek or Romanesque stuff, with dark green or mixed green hued foliage to complement with some bushes, potted plants and trees. Maybe more of the potted roses in different colors like, yellow, white, pink, blue, etc. it's tough to be creative with decorations and come up with ideas as decirating options are so limited.

MakJulos
03-31-14, 02:34 PM

I'd see it as an improvement really - as things are now our epic Champs and Diamonds regularly get beat up by common babies - losing against Champ/Diamond hybrid would even seem a tad logical, wheeee!

Drachenia
03-31-14, 02:45 PM
I'd see it as an improvement really - as things are now our epic Champs and Diamonds regularly get beat up by common babies - losing against Champ/Diamond hybrid would even seem a tad logical, wheeee!

Yes, I have Champion Diamond voted. Yes you are right, I agree with them MakJulos.

LemonadeMouth173
03-31-14, 02:58 PM

Lol, i just realised it was my idea with the Champ/ Diamond hybrid so blame me :) But... It will be beautiful and supreme, i bet my other Champs on it. Ah, i cant wait n see how it will look like! Maybe Attila the Hun?!?

ufooo
03-31-14, 09:31 PM
Can we have some new dragon in arctic isles ? Nothing update there for quite a long time ...
I would like gold dragon too, thanks :D

rwena
03-31-14, 11:00 PM
i'd like a kangaroo or wallaby dragon :-D And is artic isles dead? such a shame as i was so excited when i first expanded to it only to discover you can't use the dragons etc. I still breed the dragons but it pretty much just looks after itself.

jim23cash
03-31-14, 11:44 PM
I would like to see 2 new stone types along with the new gemstone types. That would complete the stone types with 6 total, and the 2 new Dino types would complete that set w 6 as well.
I hope we get new craftable Gemstone types, there are so many precious and semi precious gemstones that could be added. Opal or Fire Opal would be cool.
I don't really care for the "food" types like chocolate.
I love the more elaborate types that have been released lately, like Jewelry,Cherry Blossom, Lacewing, Celtic, Venetian and the not yet released "Mischief" Dragon. More fancy pretty ones please!!

Drachenia
04-01-14, 04:55 AM
I hope the next mini-tournament as a prize Dark Angel or Helios are Please please dear TL :rolleyes:

corrine_chan07
04-01-14, 07:12 AM
popcorn dragon! :'D

droopy123love
04-01-14, 08:08 AM
I voted for champion diamond hybrid, and I think there are more elements where a diamondhybrid should be added; rainbow, fairytale, egyptian, passion, tropic, zodiac are all elements without a diamondhybrid. Please introduce those 7 new diamond hybrids before adding new elements.

ciarjen
04-01-14, 08:21 AM
Please can we have...........

Trees for decoration.

A retry button for breeding to put the same dragons back in the den.

Dragon names on the pictures in the album.

Rarity level when viewing dragons in their habitats.

Another pink/green hybrid dragon.

ThunderRemix8
04-01-14, 09:04 AM
I want that Popcorn, but if we get a Champ-Diamond, I'll spend all the gold I have getting it (I need a Diamond bad!)

buttabdullah99
04-01-14, 09:28 AM
Why to don't let us to share our dragons from our friends why!!!! PLZ TL MAKE SONETHING LIKE THIS SO WE CAN SHARE DRAGONS WITH OUR NEIGHBOURS I HAVE SO GOOD NEIGHBOUR THEY NEED DRAGON FROM ME AND I ALSO WANT FROM THEM PLZ

mimara1212
04-01-14, 08:52 PM
A champion diamond hybrid would be cool but it would be a monster in the arena especially if it were a level 20 one! :( But it would be good to have and I also would like to see other dragons types like metal have there on diamond hybrids because Helios and prism are the only ones that are diamond hybrids that aren't a single color! For example Crusader had red and of course diamond! Helios has red and yellow plus diamond! and so on! :D

Drachenia
04-02-14, 05:18 AM
Hello, can you Throne Room set to 4 dragons up, that we 4 dragon pure get. Please Please dear TL :rolleyes:

cquinn32
04-02-14, 09:15 AM
I know I'm not the first to think of this but a dragon(s) that produces food instead of coins would be cool.

ThunderRemix8
04-02-14, 02:21 PM
I know I'm not the first to think of this but a dragon(s) that produces food instead of coins would be cool.

That should've been the Fruitful's job in the first place! :D

freshfunin2008
04-02-14, 02:54 PM

I agree. After playing for six months or so hard core.... silver coins are abundant. It would be nice to have dragons producing food on a regular basis instead of coins. What say you TL?

jaybay1147
04-02-14, 05:09 PM
Must....have....new.....hybrid.....dragon......now !!!!

U1timate
04-02-14, 08:59 PM
There is. No treasure banner nor champion banner they should have one these in the game like all the other elements

sfallday
04-02-14, 09:11 PM
I'd like to be able to trade our old parts from summoning or battling. Even if it's like a 5 1 ratio, or at least give us the option to delete old items we can't use, I want to be clean darn it lol

U1timate
04-03-14, 07:09 AM
How about another breeding den ?

U1timate
04-03-14, 07:11 AM
How about more food selections to evolve all those dragons or more farms

f16rabid3
04-05-14, 06:24 AM
Mystery Crafting!
Ingredients: 99 of any combination of ingredients.
Result: ?? MYSTERY ?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables. The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.
Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable ingredients (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
I would make the probability very low for diamond and gold dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.

danni7788
04-05-14, 06:30 AM
I would like more diamond hybrids in general. And it looks like the special elements are being expanded, so I beg some more to expand cosmic, which in my opinion, is the best "special set" of them all!!

As others have mentioned, crafting new dragons would be nice too. Especially using a mix of colors. I was also thinking a gemstone/diamond hybrid but not sure how that would work.

Annica5
04-05-14, 08:37 AM
Some new quests would be fun. Since I got Comet I only send Fire after gold, unless there is a summoning. I rather enjoy patiently explaining it is NOT a lotus blossom I want.

sabrinainde
04-05-14, 05:54 PM
And it looks like the special elements are being expanded, so I beg some more to expand cosmic, which in my opinion, is the best "special set" of them all!!

I would also love to see more Cosmics!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-05-14, 06:22 PM
Food Dragons are a good idea, so is retry button

and I just do not understand why TL dont give an option to use the leftover summoning/crafting parts. Just trying to annoy users I guess.
I like the mystery dragon idea but I can "guarantee" there would be no guarantee that it would grant a dragon you don't have.
Best you could hope for would be eliminating Commons.

droopy123love
04-06-14, 03:22 AM
Maybe another suggestion, I would love to see an addition in our album, where you can check the win/loss records in the arena of a specific dragon, example: my fairy 10 called *whatever a name* : and then what drags he has battled and got a victory or defeated.

akanksha2001
04-06-14, 03:58 AM
Food Dragons are a good idea, so is retry button

and I just do not understand why TL dont give an option to use the leftover summoning/crafting parts. Just trying to annoy users I guess.
I like the mystery dragon idea but I can "guarantee" there would be no guarantee that it would grant a dragon you don't have.
Best you could hope for would be eliminating Commons.

Mystery Crafting!
Ingredients: 99 of any combination of ingredients.
Result: ?? MYSTERY ?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables. The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.
Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable ingredients (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
I would make the probability very low for diamond and gold dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.

Some new quests would be fun. Since I got Comet I only send Fire after gold, unless there is a summoning. I rather enjoy patiently explaining it is NOT a lotus blossom I want.

Maybe another suggestion, I would love to see an addition in our album, where you can check the win/loss records in the arena of a specific dragon, example: my fairy 10 called *whatever a name* : and then what drags he has battled and got a victory or defeated.

Those are great ideas! Hope TL can manage to implement atleast one of them. That would be cool!

Drachenia
04-06-14, 09:22 AM
I just noticed we no dragon have in Black / Pink. Yes Panther black with pink dots, Tiger Pink / Black streak :D
e.g. Panther black / pink dots and Tiger Pink / Black ******s

Sorry, wrongly formulated. I have found we have no dragon in Black / Pink

finnth12
04-06-14, 09:08 PM
Why not make gold collecting dragon every 23 hrs.

cedkugedchgd
04-06-14, 09:51 PM
I just noticed we no dragon have in Black / Pink. Yes Panther black with pink dots, Tiger Pink / Black streak :D

what are you trying to say? i dont get it

beowyn
04-07-14, 02:14 AM
I'd love to see a diamond/champion hybrid.. but mostly I'd like to see the diamond hybrids being slightly more attainable. Aside from the trouble of getting a diamond in the first place, getting anything besides crusader, quetzal and infinity seems pretty much impossible, even if you spend gold on a temple.
So more hybrids will be wasted on most players unless you make it more possible to get it.

Drachenia
04-07-14, 04:25 AM
what are you trying to say? i dont get it

Thank you cedkugedchgd

droopy123love
04-07-14, 06:24 AM
I like the idea of mysterycrafting too, what about a concrete dragon; a metal/stone hybrid, crafted from leftover metal/stone parts such as helmets, ingots etc.?

dangerb0y
04-07-14, 06:48 AM
Thank you cedkugedchgd

Mask is black/pink

Drachenia
04-07-14, 06:54 AM
Mask is black/pink

:D Yes mask I have not and that is I think the only Black / Pink Dragon

Emeralding
04-07-14, 09:38 AM
I voted for champion diamond hybrid, and I think there are more elements where a diamondhybrid should be added; rainbow, fairytale, egyptian, passion, tropic, zodiac are all elements without a diamondhybrid. Please introduce those 7 new diamond hybrids before adding new elements.

I agree about the diamond hybrids. There should be one for every element. I'm not crazy about the Champion hybrid tho. That is not a breedable dragon. Anyway, I really can't wait to see a Diamond/Royal hybrid. We also need more stone dragons. Dino dragons are in the poll so I guess they are covered. I'm looking forward to new stuff! New decorations would be great too.

AJImmer
04-07-14, 02:00 PM

It's not a perfect solution... but your magic dragon can produce food when you send it on its quest.

lollipop_rp
04-07-14, 05:27 PM
I'm dying to see what this champion dragon looks like!
Hopefully it looks really cool like a diamond hybrid should be :)

cquinn32
04-07-14, 06:39 PM
It's not a perfect solution... but your magic dragon can produce food when you send it on its quest.

Been sending my magic on that quest 3 times a day for months, but still need more lol. I wouldn't mind seeing a few different tiers for each quest, each with higher rewards.

dangerb0y
04-07-14, 09:01 PM
TL should have a double food weekend. Like they did with platinum ingots(and 1000 foo rewards). That way they don't have have to make the game easier in the long run per se. A double food weekend could give us a chance to evolve a couple of dragons we may not have thought about evolving beforehand.

LemonadeMouth173
04-09-14, 04:06 AM
Id like an album with all the eggs from our dragons( the ones we have in our island). Some eggs r so beautiful and its bad to have them only for few hrs. It will be great to be able to check ur neighbors eggs album too.

ciarjen
04-09-14, 06:46 AM
Id like an album with all the eggs from our dragons( the ones we have in our island). Some eggs r so beautiful and its bad to have them only for few hrs. It will be great to be able to check ur neighbors eggs album too.

I would like to put eggs as decorations on the islands, instead of hatching them.

U1timate
04-09-14, 10:41 AM
Maybe an egg hatchery island where you can store eggs to hatch later or keep as decorations

U1timate
04-09-14, 10:48 AM
How about a Diamond Gold hybrid that gives OUT Gold. A diamond royal, diamond fairy, diamond cosmic, diamond tropic, etc.

U1timate
04-09-14, 10:50 AM
I like more tournaments where you have more chances to earn limited dragons that couldn't be bread on time, and maybe bring back once in a while old limited dragons to allow chance to breed.

U1timate
04-09-14, 10:55 AM
How about the spinning wheel back with the chance to win some gold

cedkugedchgd
04-09-14, 11:08 AM
yeahhh, we want the spinning wheel back!! :D

asyran2012
04-10-14, 08:52 AM
Yeah! Definitely a Champion-Diamond type dragon! Make sure it's BREEDABLE! :p

DeQ757
04-11-14, 06:18 PM
Maybe not a "feature" (and not on this poll), a full birds eye view of the Main Islands similar to Arctic Islands.

It makes it nicer to plan, clear and landscape habitats when one can see from a full perspective. Ok, ok... I like to be more creative and make the Island inviting to Visitors :o

SenseiNJ
04-13-14, 11:41 AM
I'd like to repeat this suggestion, please add an 'are you sure?' option whenever we try to spend gold. I just lost 200 gold in a gold trap, just to speed up an expansion. It really is disheartening when gold is lost so easily, due to lag problems. I am urging you TL, please implement this feature.

U1timate
04-13-14, 01:16 PM
Are you sure button will help out this happen to me when I bought a dragon that I already had and speed up my food because I was planting to quickly the button is in the same area as the plant.

SenseiNJ
04-13-14, 01:25 PM
The button wouldn't even need to be applied for all gold uses. It could probably be used as a limiter: if we try to spend 40 gold or more, we could be asked to confirm our choice, rather than having it pop up time we try to use gold. If the amount of gold is less than 40, we might not need the 'are you sure!' button. This is just to avoid us losing large amounts of gold in an instant.

droopy123love
04-15-14, 09:08 AM
I also would like to see a diamondhybrid that can be bought for an insane amount of coins, lets say a 50 or 100 millions, it makes high lvl players force to stay active.

Drachenia
04-17-14, 03:35 AM
Please reduce the healing spring to 1 hour, I have 55 dragon waiting to healing yet. Please reduce TL healing spring of 2 hours to 1 hour :D

shield14
04-17-14, 03:39 AM
Can I lease a second Evolution Temple for a month for 1,000,000 silver coins?

kawish
04-17-14, 04:00 AM
I also would like to see a diamondhybrid that can be bought for an insane amount of coins, lets say a 50 or 100 millions, it makes high lvl players force to stay active.

That's really a good Idea.

kawish
04-17-14, 04:05 AM
There should be another Evolution Temple and a breeding den aswell.

droopy123love
04-19-14, 08:00 AM
Why not ask Stormie to start up his own buissiness: Rent-a-Dragon ...... you can Rent a dragon for Gold for 1 breeding attempt or 1 battle

toneyeltigre
04-20-14, 10:56 AM

Mask is the only blk/pink dragon

toneyeltigre
04-20-14, 11:04 AM
I do like the idea of animal hybrids maybe have their own category and new jungle habitat

Drachenia
04-22-14, 02:23 PM
Yes it bothers me that there is only habitats for 1 diamond. It would be nice if there was a habitat where four diamond Dragon could be placed inside. :D

kooky panda
04-24-14, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all the votes!!
Poll has been submitted.