can help me...pls

Unregistered
01-18-11, 11:37 PM
What happen ?
I lost my foods again

Everyday
When I rest when the restaurant
My food will lost

When first discovered, complete with food ... lost about 7 hours the day after, the same thing happening again, but today, the same event happens again, how can I do?

Storm8 ID : yoyoleung
Bakery name : yoyo

Olena
01-19-11, 06:52 AM
I'm getting the same issue frequently too("your bakery is out of sync" and after it i'm missing food in ovens or on my counters. I'm getting frustrated when it happend with many food).
It happend today after the maintance - I have been disconnected from the game because of it and after maintance there was no food on the counters anymore (but there was some and I've just served one more dish before disconnection).

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:03 AM
When i wanted to change the design suddenly was the picture of my bakery freezing.what happened? I could not do anything beside just store en sell.the design table bar was also gone.please help me...

bakery name: Heaven's Sweets
Storm8 ID : mjfm
level : 21

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:08 AM
When i wanted to change the design suddenly was the picture of my bakery freezing.what happened? I could not do anything beside just store en sell.the design table bar was also gone.please help me...

bakery name: Heaven's Sweets
Storm8 ID : mjfm
level : 21

The problem was just gone....i just turned off my ipad and turned on again then was the problem gone.....thanks.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 11:23 PM
I just lost 90% of the food I prepared in the pass 5 days, and earned 300,000++ coins in less then 2 second.

It happened when I open my bakery, the 1st customer open the door, b4 he can sit down, I got an "oh darn" msg, click on 'Try again'. Game came back, said I earn 300K++, got a shock. But bigger shock when I found 20 counters became empty, leaving 5 counters with some left over

Is this what they call "fast money"? Oh boy! This is TOO FAST!!!!!