PDA

View Full Version : Problem: items go missing

baileypsu
03-31-14, 08:41 AM
Hi all,

I've had this problem for the last few days and am getting super frustrated. I will collect items, crops, the honey, tools, and then will go to the plane to fill an order, go to the mine and suddenly those items are either gone or it's like the game reset and I have to go get the crops again. Most of the time the items just disappear and I have to wait until it grows again or the times up with the honey.

Now that I think about it, this seems to have started when I expanded to the beehive. I will collect from there and the jar of honey disappears, but the honeycomb doesn't.

I have room in the barn for the items. I've also had gems disappear as well. I enjoy the game, but not when all these weird things happen to set me back or when I lose gems I've purchased with real money.

Help!

System: iPad 2 version 7.1 I had these problems with the previous version as well
Game: version 1.7.2

I've deleted the app and reinstalled, I've done a force shut down of the game and iPad. Nothing helps and it's getting worse

Michelle

SparklyOctopus
03-31-14, 11:09 AM
Hello! We took a look at your account and didn't have any problems with the Jar of Honey staying in your inventory. Could you try closing any possible background applications to see if this will help your game? This might help with any sync errors you are experiencing. If you are still encountering any problems, could you take a screenshot of the process so that we can take another look at this? Thanks!

baileypsu
03-31-14, 03:12 PM
For the past few hours when I open both Farm Story and city story, my games are gone, it's back to the beginning, like I've just started playing these games.

I have been playing the games with all other apps closed thinking it would help. It doesn't. Besides the honey issues, crops, tools, gems have gone missing as well. That's the least of my issues since I can't even get to my games now.

Michelle
ID:baileypsu

maguar
03-31-14, 03:14 PM
If you have an open support ticket they may be looking into your game. Once they've finished your game will be back

baileypsu
03-31-14, 03:15 PM
For the past few hours when I open both Farm Story and city story, my games are gone, it's back to the beginning, like I've just started playing these games. Before it totally went away, I tried to go into the newspaper and I got the message saying there was a problem accessing it. I would close the message and it would keep popping back up over and over. I had to force shut down.

I have been playing the games with all other apps closed thinking it would help. It doesn't. Besides the honey issues, crops, tools, gems have gone missing as well. That's the least of my issues since I can't even get to my games now.

Michelle
ID:baileypsu

SparklyOctopus
03-31-14, 03:30 PM
You should be able to access your games now. :)

baileypsu
03-31-14, 03:41 PM
Back in.... Thanks!