PDA

View Full Version : List of recipes for "buildable appliances"?

PoisonThorne
03-31-14, 02:57 AM
So I found the sticky post with the appliances you can build and what parts you will need, but I can't find out what recipes you can make on these. Do they all only have 3 recipes each? Seems like a lot of work for only 3 foods. Just curious, thanks!

maguar
03-31-14, 03:13 AM
This spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/sfRestChart1) can be sorted so you can see the recipes on each appliance

PoisonThorne
03-31-14, 04:38 AM
Thanks, um, I think I'm doing something wrong though lol! When I click on appliance, everything goes blank. :p

wladislaw34
03-31-14, 05:26 AM
You can try this one http://story.sharpnetwork.net/recipe.asp?db=rs&ldb=rs&search=&appliance=&sort=aTime&minLvl=&maxLvl=&multi=1&sortMethod=DESC also works for bakery

twospoons
03-31-14, 07:36 AM
also, yes, most have 3, but a couple only have 1. avoid the nacho machine, outdoor grill & smoker for a while if you're new. start with the drink machine. eventually you'll probably want all of them, but i remember building the adorable outdoor grill as my first non-stove/oven/grill purchase (without checking first, so you're obviously way smarter than I am) and being so incredibly disappointed by its single recipe.

ElaineCarrel
03-31-14, 10:23 AM
The drink machine gives u the most recipes. I know that u get at least 6.

meme1098
03-31-14, 10:59 AM
Go to the game guide. Tap an appliance and the list comes up again. Tap an appliance and the appliance alone pops up and lists what recipes are on it.

PoisonThorne
03-31-14, 01:51 PM
Thanks all!!! Meme, the list on the guide was exactly what I was looking for, thanks! And yes I am new, I have been playing about a month. I built the sashimi table first because I thought it went well with my ocean decor :p I think I will try the drink machine next. Now if only we could store these things while begging for parts.... :rolleyes:

LavaRain8
04-01-14, 05:35 PM
You can also just ask your neighbors to gift you certain parts instead of food for the day. Not that they will, but you can ask. For instance, if you know that you want to build the Drink Machine, just post on their walls that you need motor, spring, blue nozzle and fuse as gifts. Then, you can check under My Gifts from the menu to see how much of each that you have. After you get either very close or over your goals, then you can safely buy the machine and either build it or request that last few items.

You can be gifted 20 items and you can request/receive 20 parts per day. So try to request up to 20 items when building a machine, even if you don't need that many, just to stockpile. Try not to go over 20 because you won't receive them that day and they will be queued up and given to your neighbor days later sometimes. You can also decline gifts that you don't want and your neighbor will be none the wiser. So if you're getting food instead of the parts, just decline them so another neighbor won't get the message that your gifts are full, so that hopefully they will send you part. GL :)

PoisonThorne
04-01-14, 10:54 PM
Thanks Chefington. My neighbors are pretty cool and I already have the soda machine half done. I never thought of stockpiling parts for later though. Wise plan indeed!!! ;) Then I am not sitting around with an ugly box in my place for days at a time. Thanks!