PDA

View Full Version : A couple of suggestions

LionHeartedNJ
03-30-14, 07:12 PM
When purchasing a new appliance, there should be some info on the item to let you know if you would need parts for it before the purchase is made.

When selecting which foods to cook, there should be some space made between the arrows used to flip through the items and the actually items. A lot of times I accidentally tap on food I didn't choose to cook because the arrow was too close to them.

When clicking on the "Social Button" it should take you directly to the main menu instead of my "neighbors". Just quicker access to what I'm really looking for.

When starting up the game, you should have your notifications pop up so you know to go to the "News" section. Also, there should be some indicator so you know what's new and what's old news.

ElaineCarrel
03-30-14, 07:28 PM
When purchasing a new appliance, there should be some info on the item to let you know if you would need parts for it before the purchase is made.
When selecting which foods to cook, there should be some space made between the arrows used to flip through the items and the actually items. A lot of times I accidentally tap on food I didn't choose to cook because the arrow was too close to .

U will b able to tell if u need parts for the appliance bcuz this is denoted by a hammer in the same pic as the appliance. As a rule if thumb u should plan on needing parts for ALL appliances u purchase. The only appliances u don't need parts for r the reg stoves, ovens and grills. Also w the challenges they've been giving us 1 of the 2nd appliance used in them already built but we've been having to build the rest of them.

U have the option of changing the recipe if uve started the wrong 1 buy pulling up the recipe and clicking the bottom choice. The other 2 choices call for gems but the bottom 1 allows u to chg ur mind and all u lose is the cost of the wrong recipe. U just have to b careful that u don't click on the choice where u instant ck the 1 or all the recipes since that will cause u to lose gems.

bobbyrae
03-30-14, 09:17 PM

Well any appliance needing to be constructed will have a little hammer in the lower right section of the box showing the picture of the appliance. What would be useful is if the information screen that pops up when you click that little hammer actually told us what parts were needed to construct the appliance.

When selecting which foods to cook, there should be some space made between the arrows used to flip through the items and the actually items. A lot of times I accidentally tap on food I didn't choose to cook because the arrow was too close to them.

Yes!!! This can be particularly painful for new players where money might be a bit tight and the accidental click might cost a couple thousand coins.

When starting up the game, you should have your notifications pop up so you know to go to the "News" section. Also, there should be some indicator so you know what's new and what's old news.

Each item in the newsfeed has a date stamp and is in order (newest at the top of the newsfeed) so you will know which items are older and which are newer.

my607
03-31-14, 02:17 PM
Can we have so outdoor decorations for spring& summer? I missed out on the hammock. It would be nice to have people added to the decorations. Thanks TL