PDA

View Full Version : Mine Expansions

bottledH20
03-30-14, 07:05 PM
Well, I've tried searching the forum and posting under the Amber Dragon thread and haven't had luck finding the answer, so I suppose I'll start a new thread...

I read a while back that if you did the final expansion from the mine, which I believe was the 10th expansion, that it would shut down the right side of the mine (dynamite/hatching side) and prevent you from getting those bonuses. I am just wondering if this is still the case, or if they've changed it.

Anyone know?

jaesha
03-30-14, 09:42 PM
Well, I've tried searching the forum and posting under the Amber Dragon thread and haven't had luck finding the answer, so I suppose I'll start a new thread...

I read a while back that if you did the final expansion from the mine, which I believe was the 10th expansion, that it would shut down the right side of the mine (dynamite/hatching side) and prevent you from getting those bonuses. I am just wondering if this is still the case, or if they've changed it.

Anyone know?

I don't believe it's changed. The thread regarding the new expansion and mines is http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63066-Dragon-Story-v1-8-release-with-new-Features-Expansions!-Now-available-for-all-iOS!

kooky panda
03-31-14, 05:20 AM
I am sorry but once do all ten expansions that part of mine will shut down.
Hopfully we get more opportunities with this part of the mine.