PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions from a long time player

jptheripper
03-29-14, 03:21 PM
First, I love this game. Its great, challenging, makes me spend money because I like it so much. But a few things could use some improvement.

1. Article Isles. I put alot of time and energy, and 100s of millions of coins, and gold, to get all the dragons and evolve them. Unfortunately, I never see them, because there is no reason to go. It seems to me like the Isles was a failed experiment. Good in concept, but just too isolated.
a. Bring Isles content to main Island and call it done
b. Allow Arctic Isles dragons at least to compete in tournaments. This would at least give us reason to collect and evolve them
2. Farms. I see you are experimenting with a 7th farm, which is good. But why not just add a fourth tier to the existing farms? We need alot of food
3. Unfinished Pure-types. A few (stone, royal, tropic) have 4 dragons. Habitats hold 3. Can we either upgrade the habitat to hold 4, or release a 5 and 6th dragon to finish the set
4. Mining - love it. Just great
5. Tournaments - love them. Especially the mix of full for new, and mini for retired. Awesome. Only thing better would be a "pick your dragon" as a winner. I for one would love to battle, and would battle constantly, if i could get some of the dragons I am missing
6. Egypt event. This was an epic win. bravo to the developers, look forward to seeing more of these in the future.

Thanks in advance for considering.

superjase
04-16-14, 03:17 AM
i am an android player. i look at your suggestions and can only weep :(

SaTy22
04-16-14, 03:56 PM
First, I love this game. Its great, challenging, makes me spend money because I like it so much. But a few things could use some improvement.
So do I. Playing on android for about 5 months now.

1. Article Isles. I put alot of time and energy, and 100s of millions of coins, and gold, to get all the dragons and evolve them. Unfortunately, I never see them, because there is no reason to go. It seems to me like the Isles was a failed experiment. Good in concept, but just too isolated.
a. Bring Isles content to main Island and call it done
b. Allow Arctic Isles dragons at least to compete in tournaments. This would at least give us reason to collect and evolve them
Arctic Isle? Would love to have that.

2. Farms. I see you are experimenting with a 7th farm, which is good. But why not just add a fourth tier to the existing farms? We need alot of food

*agree* good idea. More food, more expensive. But PPL will need 2nd evolution temple then.

3. Unfinished Pure-types. A few (stone, royal, tropic) have 4 dragons. Habitats hold 3. Can we either upgrade the habitat to hold 4, or release a 5 and 6th dragon to finish the set

Not nexessary I guess. Only few people do have every dragon of each type and TL is adding new dragons over and over again. Sooner or Later there will be pure-type-dragons too (like dawntree was)

4. Mining - love it. Just great
5. Tournaments - love them. Especially the mix of full for new, and mini for retired. Awesome. Only thing better would be a "pick your dragon" as a winner. I for one would love to battle, and would battle constantly, if i could get some of the dragons I am missing
6. Egypt event. This was an epic win. bravo to the developers, look forward to seeing more of these in the future.

not even intruduced for android yet

Thanks in advance for considering.

TL, plz reconcider your priorities.

Clark_Wayne
04-20-14, 07:08 PM
I have a suggestion too : when we visit neighbors, we got stars or coins randomly.
Since we need foods for the dragons, why not add a 3rd option : stars, coins or... Fire apples ?

About the tournament, i suggest to make 3 different tournaments : mini tournament (3 days), regular tournament (6-7 days) and long tournament (10-14 days)
For the the long tournament, why not 45 rounds with more golds rounds ?

coco1954
05-01-14, 03:27 AM
I like your suggestion for food. I keep all my farms producing diamondates around the clock but to evolve some of these dragons it takes over 100,000 apples. My suggestion is to allow us to make purchases of gold, dragons or food with coins. I'm going to post this every time I can. I have over 140 million coins and keep getting more. Where can a person spend it for crying out loud?

Clark_Wayne
05-01-14, 09:21 PM
Buying golds, dragons or food with coins would never happen because people won't buy golds anymore, and this is how TL can make money (don't forget games are here to make real money :D )

I have another suggestion about tourney : since round 15-20-25 are golds reward, why not make round 5-10 food reward ?
Something like round 5 : 1000 fire apples and round 10 : 5000 fire apples (could be applied for mini tourney too)
That would help everyone !

Kooky : why not make a poll for this ? People can vote if they want food reward for round 5-10 instead of item reward.