PDA

View Full Version : How to add tiny icons into restaurant title and messages?

blycouture
03-29-14, 07:12 AM
I saw many players added tiny icons like flowers,teddy bears,doggy head etc. in between their restaurant names as well as messages,was wondering how they managed to do so?

I am playing RS on an iPad,wonder if I could add these icons while posting messages in my neighbors restaurants?

carabellexo
03-29-14, 07:14 AM
There called emojis. If you go into settings, keyboard, and add emoji.

Then on your keyboard when you type there will be like a globe button and just click that and there you are

blycouture
03-29-14, 08:30 AM
There called emojis. If you go into settings, keyboard, and add emoji.

Then on your keyboard when you type there will be like a globe button and just click that and there you are

Thank you so much.....I got it

carabellexo
03-29-14, 08:40 AM
No problem! Glad I could help :)

PoisonThorne
03-31-14, 02:18 AM
Anyone happen to know if the Emoji 2 keyboard works as well? It's a big download for my data plan. I dont want to get it if I can't use it on games ;)

ElaineCarrel
03-31-14, 10:19 AM
I would go w the standard emoji.

PoisonThorne
03-31-14, 01:45 PM
Thanks Elaine, Ill save myself the headache then!

riahtx
04-02-14, 10:10 AM
Is there a way for kindle users to do this? I have a hard time reading some of the stuff that is posted on my wall (or others), I guess because of this? Any help would be appreciated!

blycouture
04-02-14, 10:36 AM
Is there a way for kindle users to do this? I have a hard time reading some of the stuff that is posted on my wall (or others), I guess because of this? Any help would be appreciated!
I came across some players using some kind of cursive fonts,it's quite hard to read....I think you are referring to those right?

riahtx
04-02-14, 10:47 AM
I came across some players using some kind of cursive fonts,it's quite hard to read....I think you are referring to those right?

Yes, that sounds right. Any ideas?

PoisonThorne
04-03-14, 01:59 AM
lol blycouture and riahtx, I am trying to find that font! If it's the same one you are talking about anyway, looks sort of cursive and they are tiny and stack on top of each other?! I just think it would be great for leaving longer messages since you get twice the space! :)