PDA

View Full Version : Gem Costing Appliances

tastydelicacy
03-29-14, 03:07 AM
I remember that there are 2 ovens that are like the basic ovens. One will never spoil your food and one helps the time go slower or something. But it costs gems to buy those. Do people still buy it? Do you recommend it?

zeldashepard
03-29-14, 04:10 AM
Forever Oven is the one where food never spoils and Sonic Oven cooks it faster. Some of my neighbors have them. I'd rather spend the gems to decorate or buy boxes, but it's really up to you and your play style and preferences.

gdmcrjunkie
03-29-14, 10:00 AM
I have 3 sonic ovens and I love them & don't regret buying them, but now I'd rather buy decorations. The thing about the gem ovens is, there isn't much point having just one. Keep that in mind while deciding :)

ElaineCarrel
03-29-14, 01:47 PM
I remember that there are 2 ovens that are like the basic ovens. One will never spoil your food and one helps the time go slower or something. But it costs gems to buy those. Do people still buy it? Do you recommend it?
Y waste gems on the sonic or 4ever ovens when uve got much nicer items 2 purchase w gems? Uve just gotta pay attention 2 cooking times at the beginning so u don't get those ugly black flies. The first time. Got 1,I was like WTF did I do and continued on. Uve got much nicer things 2 buy w gems and unless ur gonna buy 18 ovens and drink machines w them then I say just b careful and pay attention 2 what ur doing and ull b happy 2 have ur gems later on.

tastydelicacy
03-30-14, 03:20 AM
Thanks peeps! LOL those flies creep me out! :)

mollybrown0
03-30-14, 07:21 AM
I didn't know about these ovens until I read this. I'm not sure if I can get them, but I wouldn't mind buying the forever oven with gems, to me this sounds more beneficial.

Usually, I play often so I just keep track of time, but sometimes I do forget. :)

06-26-14, 12:09 AM
I once saw my neighbour with a forever oven has spoiled food on it.