PDA

View Full Version : Very nice and Good Teamlava

Drachenia
03-28-14, 09:11 PM
Hello TeamLava! TL and staff their work is so great and there is always a new challenge, with new dragons, mini tournament. Your beautiful since pointed and Hearty big thank

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 07:38 PM
It's strange that not too many people actually appreciate the hard work TL does... :/
New dragons, quests, tourneys are nice C: I love me some TL as well.. ^^

SaTy22
05-13-14, 05:04 PM
As an android-player, I simply cannot appreciate their work.
New dragons? I don't need new dragons. There are still soo many out there I don't have (and 99,99% of other players have neither). So there is no need to introduce them over and over again.
They haven't done any good for us since over a year now.

They don't even talk about that issue. In fact, THIS the the worst thing they could do.
This lack of communication drives me mad sometimes, but hey, I still hope for redemption.

Probably there will be no more dragon left to evolve for mining-dynamite.
But I keep on collecting my lvl 10 dragons which are dying to compete in tournaments!

chalupa2030
05-22-14, 05:35 AM
It's strange that not too many people actually appreciate the hard work TL does... :/
New dragons, quests, tourneys are nice C: I love me some TL as well.. ^^

I never saw this thread!

I appreciate TL!

chalupa2030
05-22-14, 05:40 AM
New dragons? I don't need new dragons. There are still soo many out there I don't have (and 99,99% of other players have neither). So there is no need to introduce them over and over again.

!

I need new dragons! All the time! And ~ I don't have them all by any means:)

If they stopped new dragons every Tues and Fri, why continue to play?

Keep em coming, TL!

MakJulos
06-04-14, 12:15 PM
If they stopped new dragons every Tues and Fri, why continue to play?

Lol too funny! Maybe you'd get some time to catch up on feeding and leveling the dragons you already have? I would enjoy having a chance to almost keep up with it, maybe i'd even spend some money if i could "stay on top of it" - but the way it is now it's too "in your face" that at higher level you cannot get much out of DS without paying up, so i gave up after only a few value pack purchases. Oh well, i do like leveling up dragons still, harvesting food and make them epic, it is quite nice - at least after deciding that i won't become a proper dragon collector. Instead i enjoy the challenge of playing DS without spending money, so....thank you TL!:)

bingoyo
06-04-14, 02:46 PM
Lol too funny! Maybe you'd get some time to catch up on feeding and leveling the dragons you already have? I would enjoy having a chance to almost keep up with it, maybe i'd even spend some money if i could "stay on top of it" - but the way it is now it's too "in your face" that at higher level you cannot get much out of DS without paying up, so i gave up after only a few value pack purchases. Oh well, i do like leveling up dragons still, harvesting food and make them epic, it is quite nice - at least after deciding that i won't become a proper dragon collector. Instead i enjoy the challenge of playing DS without spending money, so....thank you TL!:)

I agree with you because the rapid release of dragons was the reason i quit in the past. You dont get to enjoy the game and be able to breed every or a majority of all the dragons when there is a new one every week even twice a week. Honestly the only way ur getting most of the dragons is purchasing gold , honestly. I can say this 100% tgat there is no one i. Dragon story that has almost every dragon that doesnt buy gold very often! I think ds should slow down the release of dragons , i understand they want variety and want to give options to player but come on sometimes i feel like i need to buy gold regulary to be "good" or "sucessful" in this game , thats my opinion

jptheripper
06-05-14, 05:59 AM
I miss lots of dragons. I think "getting them all or I quit" is just a terrible sense of entitlement.

I enjoy the game, if there were thousands of dragons and I only had 100 it would still be fun

Right now I am working on completing the metals (one left) and zodiac (only have 4).

MakJulos
06-05-14, 06:42 AM
I miss lots of dragons. I think "getting them all or I quit" is just a terrible sense of entitlement.

I enjoy the game, if there were thousands of dragons and I only had 100 it would still be fun

Right now I am working on completing the metals (one left) and zodiac (only have 4).

Usually in every game i play i'm trying to gather stuff and create awesome collections, no matter if it's ingame generic junk or slayer badges, but in this free to play game you cannot do that without spending gold - just being extremely dedicated playing the game ( i had 1.5 years total online time on my main character during the 8 years i played SWG, never afk'ing, lol ) and spending so much time isn't enough, which means i can't take DS seriously really...and i'm starting to like it, game has gotten so much more relaxing after realizing that i can never "win"... I think jptheripper is right on spot there, setting minor goals and going for a few reasonable achievements rather than every single one - that's a quite ok way of playing DS.

chalupa2030
06-05-14, 07:06 AM

Great post!

bingoyo
06-05-14, 08:56 AM

I agree , very nice post shows ur love for the game!!