PDA

View Full Version : Tips coin and star pickups extremely small

LavaRain8
03-28-14, 09:04 PM
I recently just transferred my game over from my Droid Razr Maxx to my new Galaxy Note 3 and everything seems fine, better actually....until I went to collect tips. On 3 different story games, they've all shrunk down to very tiny sizes. It's making it a lot harder to collect these things as they aren't anywhere near as big as they were on the old phone. They are tiny little specs now and it's a bit annoying, any suggestions on how to correct it?

Also, I've always been curious, but do tips, yellow and red stars collect fine if you just simply release them and move on to another restaurant or back home. For instance, if I give a neighbor 6 tips and go on to another, will I still get credit for the red stars or do you have to physically tap on them? Same goes for tip money and exp, do they always go to your total pool if you do that or is it best to just collect them before moving on.

ElaineCarrel
03-30-14, 10:13 AM
No, u don't have 2 physically tap on the stars. U automatically get credit 4 them. I wondered the same thing also, but was told I didn't need 2 worry about it. Now of course w the tips u need 2 clear them from ur tables 2 get credit 4 them. Once u clear them u get ur credit. U need not do any thing further.

LavaRain8
03-30-14, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the info! I was concerned with potentially losing anything by just clearing the tables or adding tips for neighbors and just moving on to another location. This will make it much quicker knowing that I don't have to worry about it. Having a 4 star rating already, hard to notice if it's even counting towards anything or not. Good to know that it does. :)

[S8] Elsa
03-31-14, 11:12 AM
It sounds like the resolution of your phone. You may want to try zooming in so the images are bigger on your phone.

LavaRain8
04-01-14, 05:48 PM
Elsa;878448']It sounds like the resolution of your phone. You may want to try zooming in so the images are bigger on your phone.

Whenever I do zoom in while in-game, they are still quite smaller than what I'm used to, but I guess maybe it's just the bigger size of the screen on the Note vs. my old phone? I guess it's not so bad though if I can still just have them be collected automatically after I tap on them, so I guess I'll live. :/