PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 4-2-14

kooky panda
03-28-14, 06:38 PM
Bakery Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67166-Bakery-Goals-4-2-14&p=879495&viewfull=1#post879495)

http://i61.tinypic.com/686jkk.png

New Teaser!

http://i.imgur.com/DFmpg8f.png

Let it go on a shimmering Tiara Counter in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!

snlps
03-28-14, 06:47 PM
Cute!!!

my607
03-28-14, 06:50 PM
Oh great. I luv the color purple.

zeldashepard
03-28-14, 07:20 PM
Cute, but I'm sure it's gonna be for gems.

Curious to see the other items though.

filochick1982
03-28-14, 07:36 PM
Maybe these can go with the amethyst theme.

ElaineCarrel
03-28-14, 08:05 PM
I guess this will put Sprng off 4 another wk. I hope that they give us purple spring stuff but I doubt it since the emphasis seems 2 b on tiara. O well. The tiara brings back memories of the Tea Time challenge where the ending prize was the little thing where the Queen was serving tea. It was called the ROYAL something.

CuteTali
03-28-14, 08:46 PM
Ooh a princess theme? I'm all for it!

hiralhg
03-28-14, 09:18 PM
Beautiful!! Just wish it was pink in color..

luincristiel
03-28-14, 10:08 PM
Guess it's not a new goal then... sigh.

This looks cute but I guess it will cost gems...
Good news for all of you who've got the amethyst fountain a few weeks ago though ;)

larissa2k
03-29-14, 12:31 AM
Someone once told me the Wednesday after 1st will be goals is that true ?

minidemon88
03-29-14, 02:01 AM
There's goes the end of popcorn theme, no more beige alien anymore. :( But I bet the counter cost gems. At least I know we will be getting some tiara + purple theme. Can't wait to see more.

nho13
03-29-14, 02:33 AM
I wish could have amethyst and purple tables, chairs, wallpapers and tiles more ... Pleaseee !!

shanapiv
03-29-14, 10:12 AM
Do people really buy counters that are just going to be buried under food for 10-15 gems?

carabellexo
03-29-14, 10:20 AM
We will hopefully be getting goals

PepperWoo
03-29-14, 12:09 PM

I'm hoping for goals too, since St. Paddy's goal is almost over. Plus I'm excited for the princess/royal concept because I missed the royal tea goal last year. xD

larissa2k
03-29-14, 12:26 PM
I do if there very pretty but it has to be very pretty like the rose counter and candy hearts counter but never seem satisfied with them

FarmerTrunte
03-29-14, 01:50 PM
I do if there very pretty but it has to be very pretty like the rose counter and candy hearts counter but never seem satisfied with them

So do I :)

Got the candy hearts too :) and the flower counter and a few others :) But I usually just bye one of each.

ElaineCarrel
03-29-14, 02:03 PM

Does anyone know the ending date 4 the St Paddy's challenge?

FarmerTrunte
03-29-14, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know the ending date 4 the St Paddy's challenge?

34 days from March 5.

maesus
03-29-14, 06:12 PM
Do people really buy counters that are just going to be buried under food for 10-15 gems?
I wonder this myself! I just can't see spending gems on something that you can barely even notice anyway.

ElaineCarrel
03-29-14, 08:11 PM
34 days from March 5.
Thanks, I was just wondering since Wednesday is the 2nd of April where we stood w the possibility of it being a goal/challenge involved update? But who knows. I just wish TL would get their act 2gether where Spring is concerned here in BS. RS is getting or it looks like another Spring update since their teaser is a cherry blossom counter. Must b nice.

jhehlah
03-30-14, 06:28 PM
i can smell the goal...this is pretty same as rs looks pretty too.

carabellexo
03-31-14, 06:18 AM
Yeah because recently we have had a new goal when there was roughly a week left on the previous ones.

angelmama24
03-31-14, 07:40 AM
I hope we're not going to have princess themed goals. If the decor that goes with the tiara counter is equally as tacky, I'll pass.

nttc11
03-31-14, 08:16 AM
I think some strawberry or watermelon themed stuff for the summer would be great!

scarlettj17
03-31-14, 12:31 PM
Please let this be a fairytale theme!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

nicxole
03-31-14, 12:33 PM
okay this is really cute!!! Hope it isn't gems

zeldashepard
03-31-14, 12:46 PM
I think some strawberry or watermelon themed stuff for the summer would be great!

I would love this! It would be so cute.

zifun
03-31-14, 10:05 PM
Please let this be a fairytale theme!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

I'd be so down for a fairy tale goal! I missed the royal booth goal

jhehlah
04-01-14, 04:34 AM
there maybe those that have all the gems in the world lol...but me im for coins only coz same as what u say cant see the design on it when has food over..so gems will be useless.

resturant543
04-01-14, 04:47 AM
Nice!!

LightAndLove83
04-01-14, 10:13 AM
It's spring time and I really want to do a spring theme. I speak for all my neighbors when I say this...PLEASE BRING US A SPRING GOAL!! A tiara? Really? *shakes head and sighs*

larissa2k
04-01-14, 12:18 PM
I think this looks nice but I really wanted Easter items like egg dying,Easter candy and pretty flowers but I know not everyone celebrates Easter

marrrina
04-01-14, 01:52 PM
All I want are recipes on the regular oven for a change.

ashrb
04-01-14, 02:43 PM
I think the purple would have been great several weeks ago when most of us wanted the amethyst theme to continue. I'm guessing this weeks theme will last only a week because I have a feeling next week we will be getting goals (hopefully easter or spring related goals).

OnCloudDivine
04-01-14, 10:02 PM
I think the purple would have been great several weeks ago when most of us wanted the amethyst theme to continue. I'm guessing this weeks theme will last only a week because I have a feeling next week we will be getting goals (hopefully easter or spring related goals).

I am hopeful those who wanted a continuation of the Amethyst theme will be satisfied with this update, but I agree I would much rather have spring and Easter goals instead of royalty(?).

jim23cash
04-01-14, 10:27 PM
I like the color, hope there are more matching items!
We asked for more purple, we asked for pastels, I'm excited to see what comes with it!
Thanks for listening TL!

shanapiv
04-01-14, 11:03 PM
What time will this happen at ? I wish it would come at reset, I can't wait lol I want to see if we'll get some new goals. My ovens are open!

ravynnNicole
04-02-14, 05:31 AM
I wonder when this will happen! Waiting impatiently! Love tiaras, princess stuff, aggghhh! :)

twospoons
04-02-14, 05:45 AM

I've bought just a couple that I really loved, and then stored them whenever I was about to serve a bunch of food (if there weren't enough free counters already, I mean) and immediately brought them back out just so I could always see the tops of them. :-)

I don't like these ones enough to spend 10 gems on them (if they're not that much, I may get some), but kudos for having the decorations on the sides instead of the top, so you can always see them!

PennyLane1900
04-02-14, 08:04 AM
So does anyone know,if we get a new challenge today?:-) i'm exited! hopefully a cute one.

carabellexo
04-02-14, 08:10 AM
If it's going by previous months, I think we will have goals tonight.

PennyLane1900
04-02-14, 08:41 AM
If it's going by previous months, I think we will have goals tonight.
oh thank you hun. i really hope so.:-)

igames4me
04-02-14, 08:44 AM
yeah pretty sure we will get goals today

nukesters2
04-02-14, 10:55 AM
New goals....beautiful springtime.... in RS, hopefully we get BS goals soon.....

zifun
04-02-14, 11:04 AM
we've got them a princess ballroom birthday party goal. looks cute to me

ashrb
04-02-14, 11:05 AM
Looks like princess themed goals, sigh

PepperWoo
04-02-14, 11:15 AM
Yes! I love this goal! :D

minidemon88
04-02-14, 12:07 PM
Finally I can stop baking rvc for awhile. Time for goals! Yay! :o The final prize rewards look decent and cute.

rosewaterlily
04-02-14, 12:48 PM
I wish the palace windows weren't so low and actually fit into the arches of the wallpaper. I'd like them to be the same height as the regular windows instead of touching the floor.

ginrae22
04-02-14, 01:08 PM
Princess? Looks like fairytale to me. So far I'm loving it! Anything fairytale themed. But I've only seen the wall paper, tiles and the new oven so I guess I should wait and see the rest!

ashrb
04-02-14, 01:18 PM
I saw the goal prizes in a neighbor's bakery, the princess carriage is cute, but this theme doesn't feel very complete. It would have been nice to have a fairytale castle so we could have the complete theme of castle, carriage, and prince & princess dancing. I'm hoping next week we will have a castle that isn't in a box, fingers & toes crossed!

PepperWoo
04-02-14, 01:36 PM
I saw the goal prizes in a neighbor's bakery, the princess carriage is cute, but this theme doesn't feel very complete. It would have been nice to have a fairytale castle so we could have the complete theme of castle, carriage, and prince & princess dancing. I'm hoping next week we will have a castle that isn't in a box, fingers & toes crossed!

Wow.. it's not a challenge anymore if you got a lot of gems. xD Can you post a photo? :o

ashrb
04-02-14, 04:31 PM
Here is the princess carriage:

sabrinac520
04-02-14, 05:37 PM
Here is the princess carriage:

OMG...that is way too fast! I'm still doing the goal to unlock the 2nd oven!
Anyway, the carriage is cute~ love it~ and it seems to be a 4x2 or 4x3 decoration? ummm I need to set some place for it~

PepperWoo
04-02-14, 05:38 PM
Pretty! Is that a 3x4?

MizCricket
04-02-14, 05:55 PM
Wonder why the palace windows are so low. It must be a munchkin palace. :-)

sls0991
04-02-14, 06:55 PM
My bakery name is the Enchanted Forest, so I LOOOOOOVE this update. The recipes especially. Can't wait to unlock the big prize though.

freesiawoods
04-02-14, 07:29 PM
I want my Easter bunnies and chicks and eggs!

But actually this goal is not bad at all, just that purple is a little hard to match with other colours. Love the windows, alwsys wanted bigger and fancier windows.

tennysonrobin
04-02-14, 07:41 PM
I love the carriage but why so ugly princess??? So disappointed :(

hiralhg
04-02-14, 08:34 PM
2nd oven: Royal Oven- 5 blue motor 5 pink fuse 5 nozzle 5 paint

CuteTali
04-02-14, 10:01 PM
Love this update! Everything is so pretty and the theme is perfect for a bakery. Seriously good job on this one TL!!!

zeldashepard
04-02-14, 10:48 PM
2nd oven: Royal Oven- 5 blue motor 5 pink fuse 5 nozzle 5 paint

AUGH! and I declined some blue motors and pink fuses last reset D: I don't have enough of either to make even ONE oven

shanapiv
04-03-14, 01:00 AM
AUGH! and I declined some blue motors and pink fuses last reset D: I don't have enough of either to make even ONE oven

Weirdly, some have my neighbors have been gifting blue motors and pink fuses the last few days....hmmmm:)

minidemon88
04-03-14, 10:28 AM

LOL! Agreed with you. It will be so beautiful without the princess. Now need to spare out 4x4 space for the carriage. Hmmm~

And why is the palace window extremely low? It's even lower than the regular window. =.="

bobbyrae
04-03-14, 10:36 AM
Weirdly, some have my neighbors have been gifting blue motors and pink fuses the last few days....hmmmm:)

I said it before and a moderator rubbished my claim. I too have neighbours who know ahead of time what parts will be needed and they start to send out those parts from days before the goal comes out. Here is another person who is backing me up on this. I used to decline the parts but now I accept them and return them to those neighbours.

filochick1982
04-03-14, 01:48 PM
And that's the reason why I accept all parts. The other thread had people talking about declining gifts that are parts they don't think are needed. Well maybe not now, but later down the track those people will complain they don't have enough of the parts they declined months ago for a new oven that gets released. So I suggest you accept everything!

device2
04-03-14, 02:36 PM

The princess looks pretty normal to me. It's the horses that are creeping me out... scarey ugly ... (shudder) :(

dreamspooky
04-03-14, 03:22 PM
Wow, this is by far my favorite update. I have been wanting more purple items since the amethyst update and hooray, here they are!

I've been getting bored and slack with my bakery but not anymore!

twospoons
04-03-14, 03:50 PM
The princess looks pretty normal to me. It's the horses that are creeping me out... scarey ugly ... (shudder) :(

why is the princess driving the horses anyway? doesn't TL know that princesses have footmen (who are sometimes transformed mice)?

and i wouldn't mind windows starting that low to the floor, as long as they were also very tall. these are just weird looking. they go with the too-low patisserie display!

ElaineCarrel
04-03-14, 04:08 PM
Well I've completely gotten rid of the decor 4 this challenge . I might b the only one but I completely dislike this decor. Instead I pulled out my boardwalk items including the popcorn update and ic update and turned part of it into the boardwalk. Then I also pulled back out my winter sports stuff and I'm working on turning the other part of my bakery into a winter theme.
I'd plane on redecorating w this update, hoping it would b spring, but instead it caused me 2 b creative.
I hate this challenge except 4 the opportunity 2 get 12 more gems. Thx a lot TL.

zeldashepard
04-03-14, 04:32 PM
And that's the reason why I accept all parts. The other thread had people talking about declining gifts that are parts they don't think are needed. Well maybe not now, but later down the track those people will complain they don't have enough of the parts they declined months ago for a new oven that gets released. So I suggest you accept everything!

Yeah I usually DO accept all parts, except I started getting a TON of floor mats, floaty tubes, and chili peppers lately. I basically have to go on a declining frenzy every reset, otherwise I have no space to accept any...well, useful parts lol.

I did get a few blue motors and pink fuses beforehand, so I'm guessing they already knew. I'll have to keep that in mind.

bobbyrae
04-03-14, 04:33 PM
why is the princess driving the horses anyway? doesn't TL know that princesses have footmen (who are sometimes transformed mice)?

and i wouldn't mind windows starting that low to the floor, as long as they were also very tall. these are just weird looking. they go with the too-low patisserie display!

I really, really, really like the windows. But they look so very very odd. If only they were taller. :(

zeldashepard
04-03-14, 04:42 PM
Well I've completely gotten rid of the decor 4 this challenge . I might b the only one but I completely dislike this decor.

You're not the only one. I don't HATE it, but it's waaay too princessy and over the top for my tastes and I also ended up storing everything. I'm sticking with my s'more, donut, and ice cream tables in my bakery.

The food is cute though. That I like.

gabbysmom87
04-03-14, 10:35 PM
I love everything! But I love girly stuff like this. Thanks tl!

zaaracake
04-03-14, 10:43 PM
I love everything! But I love girly stuff like this. Thanks tl!

And at last, round counters!! Was getting bored of the square counters...

filochick1982
04-03-14, 11:48 PM
I'm a girly girl at heart so I love all the pink and purple princess stuff. Hate anything sports related so that's why I didn't want winter Olympic goals and hated all the Olympic goals from 2012. I've never displayed any of that decor - it was all so ugly!

zeldashepard
04-04-14, 12:35 AM
I'm a girly girl at heart so I love all the pink and purple princess stuff. Hate anything sports related so that's why I didn't want winter Olympic goals and hated all the Olympic goals from 2012. I've never displayed any of that decor - it was all so ugly!

I grew up with nothing but men, so I'm surprised that I don't get goosebumps around princessy things lol. I still like girly things, but these are just a touch too frilly for me. Plus I still love my s'mores/ice cream/donuts setup that I've got going :)

I don't like sports stuff here though. This game is one of my [few] girly retreats, so I like to make it the least testosteroney as possible lol. The basketball theme in RS just reminded me of having my nose broken [twice] while playing basketball and the two surgeries I had to have to fix it loool. I still inwardly flinch when I see a basketball.

jhehlah
04-04-14, 06:56 AM
i like girly stuff too...i like the wallpaper, tiles and the counter is nice for a change its round and the ballroom dancer soo cute..
love everything, the food are nice too

natalienat518
04-04-14, 07:29 AM
I really love the items too... But they are way too expensive :( Ever since the Valentines 2014 goals, I haven't bought anything at all, but it still seem the coins aren't enough... However, since I have already 'lost' a total of 12 ovens (I skipped the St. Paddy's and was on hiatus from Sep 2011 to Nov 2013), I think I have to let them all go -___-

ashrb
04-04-14, 10:01 AM
I'm a girly girl as well, but this update resembles a little girls princess themed birthday IMO, so I'm not really ~feeling it~. I wish it was more fairytale-esque. I also don't understand why the couple ballroom dancing look like children as well as the princess in the carriage. I wish we had some characters that resembled adults considering a lot of adults play this game.

filochick1982
04-04-14, 01:12 PM
There are ways you can earn coins faster if you're short on funds. Have you checked out the threads talking about strategies to earn coins after?

I really love the items too... But they are way too expensive :( Ever since the Valentines 2014 goals, I haven't bought anything at all, but it still seem the coins aren't enough... However, since I have already 'lost' a total of 12 ovens (I skipped the St. Paddy's and was on hiatus from Sep 2011 to Nov 2013), I think I have to let them all go -___-

shanapiv
04-04-14, 01:32 PM
I'm a girly girl as well, but this update resembles a little girls princess themed birthday IMO, so I'm not really ~feeling it~. I wish it was more fairytale-esque. I also don't understand why the couple ballroom dancing look like children as well as the princess in the carriage. I wish we had some characters that resembled adults considering a lot of adults play this game.

I agree! But the goal IS about a girl's princess theme birthday, lol :-P Theres always next month, until Bakery 2 comes to exist :/

LoveSouffle
04-04-14, 05:16 PM
Very lovely update, really happy with the chandelier tables (gorgeous), windows, and ballroom dancers since they're gold and white/crystal looking like what i suggested in theme suggestion post. Very beautiful! Thank you <3

ashrb
04-04-14, 06:43 PM
I agree! But the goal IS about a girl's princess theme birthday, lol :-P Theres always next month, until Bakery 2 comes to exist :/

Lol is it really? My bad! :rolleyes: I usually don't read the paragraphs when a goal pops up. Well that explains a lot!