PDA

View Full Version : Blue Moon Dragon - 28th March 2014

cedkugedchgd
03-28-14, 10:35 AM
a super rare blue/white hybrid! :D

good luck people!

Drachenia;876678]12874
I breeding Mercury / Winter = Metal, breeding with winter / diamond = 2x winter and now 16 hours[/QUOTE]

Got it using Metal + Forest trying for Armor. Got it in my second try using Boosted Breed.

Metal and Mist 3 try

Got it with platinum and water...woohoo...beautiful egg!

ciarjen
03-28-14, 10:39 AM
a super rare blue/white hybrid! :D

good luck people!

On sale for 300 gold too.

cedkugedchgd
03-28-14, 10:49 AM
btw, it's 16 hours :)

[Third party tool] (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)

knj00
03-28-14, 10:58 AM
On sale for 300 gold too.

300? Mine say 200... different price for different people???

Got mine with Diamond/Winter.

dalexxx
03-28-14, 11:31 AM
Wow its raining white and blues ::3

I couldnt get anything new from breeding anymore. Sighs...

Drachenia
03-28-14, 11:42 AM
I breeding Mercury / Winter = Metal, breeding with winter / diamond = 2x winter and now 16 hours

eshuman17
03-28-14, 12:08 PM
The epic form is beautiful!

awsumum
03-28-14, 12:48 PM
I can't get this dragon :(

LOTS of winter fails

Congrats to those people lucky enough to have bred one so fast :)

orleansparish
03-28-14, 01:21 PM
Got it, first try, with angel/ethereal.

cosmoqueen
03-28-14, 01:24 PM
300? Mine say 200... different price for different people???

Got mine with Diamond/Winter.

Yeah on my iPad is was 300 gold and on my iPhone 200 gold

aussiejules
03-28-14, 01:38 PM
Got this

Diamond and winter games 16HRS

2 winter fails

Good luck everyone

AnnirasSweets
03-28-14, 02:03 PM
Surprise, surprise! Got this when trying for the ever illusive Cherry Blossom using Unicorn x Water. Glad I got it but then I immediately got another! What's a girl gotta do to get that Cherry Blossom?

awsumum
03-28-14, 04:19 PM
Surprise, surprise! Got this when trying for the ever illusive Cherry Blossom using Unicorn x Water. Glad I got it but then I immediately got another! What's a girl gotta do to get that Cherry Blossom?

Can I have one of your blue moon dragons?

chalupa2030
03-28-14, 06:47 PM
Anyone have an idea how long this dragon will be on sale?

chalupa2030
03-28-14, 06:48 PM
I can't get this dragon :(

LOTS of winter fails

Congrats to those people lucky enough to have bred one so fast :)

I'm with you, woman! I can't get any of the last five new dragons.:(

dubbleyooteeyef
03-28-14, 06:57 PM
hehe I was breeding diamond and moon for any of the hybrids and got Wizard then Aether both of which I didn't have.

Next try just got 16 hours again for another Aether .. but wait... hopefully its this one :)

finnth12
03-28-14, 07:32 PM
Got this one on my second acct. using virtue and water, I was trying for bubble or cheery blossom. Still don't have either of them. I wish I had this on my main acct. too.

awsumum
03-28-14, 07:55 PM
Finally got this (after SO many fails - mostly winter :()

Combo used diamond/ice cream 16 hours

Pic of egg

Good luck :)

shiuri
03-28-14, 10:45 PM
I got it on the second try. First try was the main elements light and water. Second try winter+ice cream=16 hours. (Android)

<---- Add me if you like. Lvl 105 soon 106

813vv
03-29-14, 12:34 AM
Have someone same problem with me? In my account (on tablet), this dragon has the price: 300 golds, while the other accounts (on mobile an my husband's account) it has just 200 golds. Why has this difference?
Anh I have something else want to ask if someone knows, from February, suddenly the golds I get from install new version reduce from 30 golds to 20 golds. I cant understand. It reduce in other account too, from 30 golds to 15 golds, just in my mobile it is still the same. Please tell me why. I'm very sad. I use android which didn't have so many nice things already, an now everything even becomes worse...
Thank you all very much :)

ciarjen
03-29-14, 01:48 AM
Have someone same problem with me? In my account (on tablet), this dragon has the price: 300 golds, while the other accounts (on mobile an my husband's account) it has just 200 golds. Why has this difference?
Anh I have something else want to ask if someone knows, from February, suddenly the golds I get from install new version reduce from 30 golds to 20 golds. I cant understand. It reduce in other account too, from 30 golds to 15 golds, just in my mobile it is still the same. Please tell me why. I'm very sad. I use android which didn't have so many nice things already, an now everything even becomes worse...
Thank you all very much :)

Different accounts get different offers/prices. This is standard across Team Lava games.

daughtryville
03-29-14, 02:28 AM
Got this trying for the very elusive cherry blossom. Lol

With diamond and bubble = blue moon
Good luck

Ivaka37
03-29-14, 09:29 AM
Didn't even know about this dragon till I got the strange timer of 16 hours yesterday. Like most people I got it while trying for Cherry blossom with Kitsune and Water

SenseiNJ
03-29-14, 11:45 AM
Got this on my first try with Metal and Water! The second time I've been so lucky to get a new dragon with one attempt.

xyzd
03-29-14, 11:49 AM
Got it with Gingerbread&Water! First try

midnightmeerkat
03-29-14, 12:39 PM
Got it with diamond/winter first try! Now to try for it on my other game

GooglyMoogly22
03-29-14, 04:12 PM
Is there a way to tell how long this sale will last?

dangerb0y
03-29-14, 04:55 PM
Platinum and Atlantis first try. 28th was my birthday. I wonder if team lava knew because I have never gotten a new dragon on the first try

KrystalKitty154
03-29-14, 11:07 PM
After a few fails of winters and metal, i got a breed time of 16 hrs with my Angel & Hammerhead. Sounds like a Blue moon to me, right? Good luck to everyone trying. Now i just hope they do another double prize weekend for the mines so i can get the Amber dragon.

Amber498
03-29-14, 11:09 PM
Got it with 200 gold, first try!

Since I'm up to 30 attempts on lacewing and 10 attempts on cherry blossom with no luck thought I'd get this one on the first try. :rolleyes: Gorgeous dragon.

chic4stylin
03-30-14, 02:46 AM
Different accounts get different offers/prices. This is standard across Team Lava games.

That surely doesn't make it right...nor is it good 'business practices'!

danni7788
03-30-14, 09:57 AM
I surprisingly got this with bat/quartz! So excited :)

sabrinainde
03-30-14, 01:03 PM
I got it with Nova & Dream. Second try with that combo, but after many, many tries including other combos.

nicxole
03-31-14, 12:42 PM
I was telling my sister how bad I wanted this dragon... she gets it on the first try with water and light. Just my luck!

akanksha2001
04-01-14, 01:18 AM
I'm on my fifth winter fail trying for this with diamond and winter. Boosted water and light and got a metal. New one but I'm out of gold...... Ugh! Why is it so difficult to breed new dragons???

echo005
04-01-14, 03:32 AM
tried four times with metal/water and got winters so changed to water/light and got it on the second attempt

Nessa_V
04-01-14, 05:29 AM
Got it after about five or six Winter fails with Winter x Diamond. Tried Ice Cream x Diamond three times, switched back to winter and it's on my nest now. ;)

Lesimony
04-01-14, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know how much more time we have? I'm on my 10th Winter fail, trying to decide if I want to use gold for 1 more attempt.

finnth12
04-01-14, 03:10 PM
Gold has gone for speed breed, still no dragon. I should've just bought it for 300 gold on sale. My other acct that price was 200 gold got it on 2nd try.

mimara1212
04-01-14, 08:38 PM
Finally got my blue moon after a whole lot of winters lol! My combo was diamond and winter! :o Now I'm going back to breeding cherry blossom! :D

813vv
04-02-14, 01:57 AM
Left Heart - Tiny:
1. White Chocolate
2. Blue Moon :-)

s_lynne
04-02-14, 03:04 AM
Got it using Diamond(Epic)/Winter(lvl8)
1. Winter 12h
2. Winter 12h
3. Winter 12h
4. Blue Moon 16h

coco1954
04-02-14, 11:46 AM
Got it with Naga and Mercury trying for the elusive cherry blossom

jus7_me89
04-03-14, 01:02 PM
after 6 winter fails i finally got it with diamond and winter games ! good luck everyone !

metsfreek
04-03-14, 01:26 PM
Been using Leo + Metal for possible Metal dragons and possibly this dragon. I've gotten at least 7+ Carnival Dragons.

rissah
04-04-14, 07:57 AM
I so want this dragon. I'm at about 12 Winter fails at least though.

rissah
04-04-14, 07:59 AM
I so want this dragon. I'm at about 12 Winter fails at least though.

OMG I just bred it! I thought it was something else but when I put it on the nest I didn't recognize the egg and had to go look. WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MazReptile
04-05-14, 06:56 AM
I'm gonna try for this as I also need meal. But won't sat this until I've gotten Mischief lol

akanksha2001
04-06-14, 04:04 AM
OMG I just bred it! I thought it was something else but when I put it on the nest I didn't recognize the egg and had to go look. WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! That's great!

swstar
04-07-14, 09:51 PM
what was your combo? this dragon eludes me!

UneCerise_ledessert
04-09-14, 07:28 AM
Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! :( So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair.

annbluebird
04-09-14, 10:25 AM
I just got it breeding rainbow/virtue.

ProjectDragon
04-09-14, 12:19 PM
I just got it after three tries. Unheard of for me! I used light/water and got two metals and then this blue baby! Yay!! :D

finnth12
04-10-14, 07:22 AM
Got it with Cherry Blossom / Diamond.

bzoo19
04-10-14, 11:42 PM
Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! :( So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair.
hi unecerise :) I'm trying for blue moon too. Hmm according to the breeding calculator diamond and mask will come out :
Laserlight, love, goblin, crusader, athletic, blue moon, winter, bubble, cherry blossom, mercury, charm, planet, titan, aether, coral, mistmoth, wizard, hypnotic, luck, lacewing, origami, anubis, moon, angel, mask, unicorn, dark angel, Goodwitch, super dragon.

nicxole
04-11-14, 12:14 PM
After a ton of winter and metals I finally got that 16 hour breeding time this morning! hooray!

MakJulos
04-12-14, 12:11 PM
This one has a nice name and could been a big pretty butterflyi'sh looking dragon, but at level10 it's so tiny, more like an itsy bitsy blue lil insect imo.... And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?

nicxole
04-16-14, 02:12 PM
This one has a nice name and could been a big pretty butterflyi'sh looking dragon, but at level10 it's so tiny, more like an itsy bitsy blue lil insect imo.... And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?

The nova dragon wasn't found through breeding, it was a prize from a tournament.

zaaracake
04-17-14, 09:39 AM
Got it with platinum and water...woohoo...beautiful egg!

Lesimony
04-17-14, 10:01 AM
And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?
A dragon that is retired or not breedable is ranked higher than a Super Rare that is currently available.

I had to take a break from trying for this one to try for Easter. Hope I get it soon so can switch back to this.

akanksha2001
04-17-14, 09:35 PM
I had tried for this dragon around ten times and got 9 winters and 1 metal. Then, I switched to trying for firemane and got it on the third try! Tried for Easter 5-6 times but no luck. Then got back to trying for this dragon. Bred diamond and metal. And 16 hours!!!!!!! Blue moon! I'm so happy!!! My diamond was epic and my metal was level 9, ready to evolve to 10. Good luck everyone!!!

MakJulos
04-18-14, 12:20 AM
A dragon that is retired or not breedable is ranked higher than a Super Rare that is currently available.

I had to take a break from trying for this one to try for Easter. Hope I get it soon so can switch back to this.

Ah...so there's another factor in this "combat system"....unavailable super rare stronger than available one...more special yes, but stronger...hmm no, this is NOT the game to look for simple logic in lol! Jee, this is a cute lil game, quite nice in a few ways, but imagine how awesome it could've been! Thx for info!

MakJulos
04-18-14, 12:21 AM
I had tried for this dragon around ten times and got 9 winters and 1 metal. Then, I switched to trying for firemane and got it on the third try! Tried for Easter 5-6 times but no luck. Then got back to trying for this dragon. Bred diamond and metal. And 16 hours!!!!!!! Blue moon! I'm so happy!!! My diamond was epic and my metal was level 9, ready to evolve to 10. Good luck everyone!!!

Go go akanksha2001! Good job! :)

UneCerise_ledessert
04-26-14, 05:33 AM
hi unecerise :) I'm trying for blue moon too. Hmm according to the breeding calculator diamond and mask will come out :
Laserlight, love, goblin, crusader, athletic, blue moon, winter, bubble, cherry blossom, mercury, charm, planet, titan, aether, coral, mistmoth, wizard, hypnotic, luck, lacewing, origami, anubis, moon, angel, mask, unicorn, dark angel, Goodwitch, super dragon.

Sorry for the delayed response. I forgot I left a message here. I haven't gotten any hybrid Diamond yet, wait - no that's a lie... lol I got Crusader from it, but I already own one. So far no Unicorn, Dark angel, Anubis, or Mercury in that matter. I got burnt out, therefore I switched to breeding triple rainbow ( no luck as of yet:rolleyes:). However I made a commitment to pursue Unicorn no matter what! So I will be back breeding it again - no retreat no surrender right? ;)

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:14 AM
Sorry for the delayed response. I forgot I left a message here. I haven't gotten any hybrid Diamond yet, wait - no that's a lie... lol I got Crusader from it, but I already own one. So far no Unicorn, Dark angel, Anubis, or Mercury in that matter. I got burnt out, therefore I switched to breeding triple rainbow ( no luck as of yet:rolleyes:). However I made a commitment to pursue Unicorn no matter what! So I will be back breeding it again - no retreat no surrender right? ;)
It's ok unecerise_ledessert :) i haven't tried triple rainbow. There are still many dragons need to breed and i wonder when i'll get them. good luck to you ;)

rubyhummer
05-03-14, 02:35 PM
While trying for bubble, yet, again... this little guy popped up instead.

Breeding combo: Lacewing/Water

mashiki
05-04-14, 12:10 AM
Just got this dragon while trying for Aries with Leo and Virtue. Nice fail!

kittymur
05-04-14, 12:34 AM
Metal and Mist 3 try

metsfreek
05-05-14, 08:30 AM
Got it using Metal + Forest trying for Armor. Got it in my second try using Boosted Breed.

Anaboe
05-12-14, 06:50 PM
Lol, I've been trying for Cherry Blossom for quite some time now, and since a couple of days I'm keeping track of my fails. I use Bubble and Diamond, and my fails so far are: Winter, Love, Love, Athletic, Winter, Blue Moon.

Blue moon is nice, for I didn't have that one already and I like it. But... you never guess what my next fail is: another Blue Moon... Lol!

Kell0361
05-17-14, 10:23 PM
Got this baby with Diamond x winter 2 tries. Good luck everyone!

kooky panda
06-26-14, 11:05 AM
Got it with Metal/Life!

PineapplePigeon
06-28-14, 11:20 AM
My sister got this as a fail while trying for Ice Age. Winter x Magic.