PDA

View Full Version : goals

zoo123g
03-28-14, 07:50 AM
when will we be getting more?

andromedablack
03-28-14, 09:22 AM
Only TL knows if we'll ever get new goals.How could a player know?

fatmama64
03-28-14, 09:28 AM
I noticed a small 'goal' short after reset today.
6 gems for installing Candy Blast Mania.
As I tried to install it my screen went green and I had to reset my tablet. After I opened FS again the goal was gone:-( .
I de-installed FS and installed it again. No goal.
I would like to earn my 6 gems. Any suggestions? Thx.

zoo123g
03-28-14, 10:16 AM
Only TL knows if we'll ever get new goals.How could a player know?

i was asking a mod

andromedablack
03-28-14, 10:28 AM
Mods are simple players too so they don't know what TL will do in the future and even if they knew probably they couldn't tell.The only thing we can do is go to the suggestions thread and say what we want to see in the game.:)

kooky panda
03-28-14, 10:42 AM
I noticed a small 'goal' short after reset today.
6 gems for installing Candy Blast Mania.
As I tried to install it my screen went green and I had to reset my tablet. After I opened FS again the goal was gone:-( .
I de-installed FS and installed it again. No goal.
I would like to earn my 6 gems. Any suggestions? Thx.
Sometimes the goal may reappear the next day.

i was asking a mod
I wish I could tell you but we usually do not get any advance information on future releases.
Team Lava likes to keep these as surprises!!

fatmama64
03-28-14, 02:39 PM
TY. It's there:-)

prettybrowneyesqq
04-02-14, 06:02 AM
For the last 3 months I have not had any more challenges. I like the game but its quite boring without goals. Is this a game glitch? The only things I receive are challenges to download more storm8 games. Im about to follow suit of my friends & uninstall this game if this doesnt get fixed.

irlanda_c
04-02-14, 10:01 PM
For the last 3 months I have not had any more challenges. I like the game but its quite boring without goals. Is this a game glitch? The only things I receive are challenges to download more storm8 games. Im about to follow suit of my friends & uninstall this game if this doesnt get fixed.

The last goal was 4th of July

dulce718
04-07-14, 12:20 PM
Will there be any new goals in FS? The game is getting kind of boring plz bring in new goals.