PDA

View Full Version : Energy, gems ?

rottnlildevil
03-28-14, 05:16 AM
Is there any way to get more gems or energy other than
Paying,waiting forever or connecting to Facebook?
I'm so tired of waiting for it to slowly regenerate!

bobbyrae
03-28-14, 06:02 AM
You can buy them with real money.

rottnlildevil
03-28-14, 07:35 AM
You can buy them with real money.

without paying.. Any TIPS.. For example: ways to earn gems.. Etc

bobbyrae
03-28-14, 09:57 AM
There are various challenges in the game to download other games. If you download the games then you unlock another goal and the reward of completing that other goal is gems. I don't know any way to increase the energy though. Wish I did! :)

sunny2000usausa
03-28-14, 12:36 PM
It would be nice if people could send you energy to play the game as most games have this option. Waiting 30 minutes to fill up is an awful long time. Also I have been playing for over a week and none of my boost have ever refilled. So I guess I am confused as what re-energizes.

Phaedrakiki
03-28-14, 07:47 PM
"Only" the first 3 boosts regenerate over time: Candy Wand every 6 hours, Super Sweet Boost - 12 hrs., & Sugar Blast - 24 hrs. If your boosts aren't refilling, something's wrong. Try to delete/reinstall your game (your progress, gems, everything is saved on their servers.) Here's another thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62737-Boost) where someone reported a boost problem.

StarThrower2
04-22-14, 03:22 PM
I've been playing for months (level 145) and only have one gem, despite achieving goals. Bummer.