PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the skunkupines?

mintylc1980
03-28-14, 02:24 AM
I'm now on a quest which needs to submit rat tails and I can't find skunkupines! I grow lots of wheats and sugercanes but no lucky from cropping them! Other monsters are still being triggered as normal just not the ones I need! This is not the first time it happened. When I was looking for trolls, it appearrently triggered less by tending mushrooms and cropping the glimmerbults. Luckly I have some valentine's animals and buildings so I got the pink monsters almost once a day. What is happening??

maguar
03-28-14, 02:54 PM
Skunkupines have a percentage chance of triggering that is the same as the other monsters. It's just the trigger points that are different. Each time you collect from a trigger point the percentage chance is the same to trigger the relevant monster. So it is possible to have a run without getting a monster. It seems worse when your need a particular monster but this is a psychological phenomena. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49905-Skunkupines-are-going-extinct) has others bemoaning the lack of skunkupines.