PDA

View Full Version : Hate it!!

kinglara501
03-27-14, 01:33 PM
I hate it when you're doing something and then the game stops.......turns back time and erases the things you just did.

Lost 8 Mystic Maps from my island adventure like this yesterday. was replaced with 6000 coins which I don't need.

I bet if i ever get the Diamond dragon this will happen too and be replaced with firestorm or magic!

Anyone else had a bigger loss like a diamond?

kooky panda
03-27-14, 02:43 PM
To prevent out of sync issues:

When you come into your game to play, give the game a little time to sync up with the servers before collecting or placing items.
If you start doing things before your games syncs up, your progress will not be saved.
You may want to go visit a neighbor and come back.
I usually just start tapping on my habitats, then when I see I have synced up I just go click those few habitats again.

The game will not take away items and replace with other items. It also will not change something that you breeding.

If you are experiencing things being changed or replaced in your game, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

SaTy22
03-27-14, 06:09 PM
I bet if i ever get the Diamond dragon this will happen too and be replaced with firestorm or magic!

As soon as you see the loading-bar over your breeding den, you can be sure that it is in sync with the server.

Just wait a few seconds after placing your egg in the nest, the graphic may take a few seconds to change, because the nest-graphic with your last egg may still be in cache.

kinglara501
03-27-14, 06:58 PM
Would love those Mystic Maps back Kooky but don't think I have a right to ask for them to be replaced.