PDA

View Full Version : No more -30 crowns to lose?

mrtko
03-27-14, 12:38 AM
Is it just me or from the last week, I can't find a matchup that would lose more than -17 crowns whereas before I would find -27+??? What happened?

liscke
03-27-14, 12:42 AM
No, sadly it is not just you. I am experiencing the same thing. Maybe an attempt to discourage farming? If so, they might be better served looking at the game balance...

mrtko
03-27-14, 01:44 AM
How does that work in the long run for farming. So now most farmers won't be at 500 crowns, they will be all at 900 crowns. It's the same thing right?

yenminh2
03-27-14, 09:28 AM
It's not that difficult to discuorage farming, all they have to do is match people according to their lvl instead of crowns, I say within 10 levels. This way th high lvl players can get attack by other high lvl players even if they have low crowns.

FrozenTurtle
03-27-14, 12:19 PM
We didn't change anything with how the rewards are calculated. However, with the release of the new level 11 Royal Keep and Elite Barracks, this could cause what you're seeing if your opponent has upgraded and you have not yet.

mrtko
03-28-14, 08:57 PM
That doesn't make sense because when a level 20 gets matched to me 2 weeks ago, it would be -30 crowns, now.. The highest I've seen is -19. I didn't upgrade my hall and level 20s haven't either... Why?

sand
04-16-14, 11:30 AM
Funny how people complained that they couldn't find enough crowns to win, and that it was costing them too many when they lost.
Now players are lamenting that they can't find enough crowns to lose? Too funny.
For the record, I still see battles where I would forfeit 30-33 crowns upon losing. I no longer see 40-crown forfeits, but the 30-something ones are still there.
If your battles are "offering" much less than this to forfeit, you may have already reached the shallow waters.