PDA

View Full Version : Crown Hackers.

Claytongordon
03-26-14, 05:21 PM
For some time I and many other players have had concerns over hopr and his use of hacks to obtain crowns.Usually he is subtle in the way he does this but on two recent occasions hers has gained overs 150 crowns in about 35 minuets which is impossible to say the least. A lot of players assumed he was an employee of storm 8 or fire-mocha and was being allowed to hack. but after seeing hopr jump over 150 crowns yesterday in 30 mins, myself and a lot of other players who noticed have had enough!. strip his crowns or do the right thing and delete his account, there is no room nor should there be any tolerance for players like him. Lower level players we have seen have had their accounts deleted for the same thing so why is hopr getting allowed to get away with the same. Please rectify this and set an example of this hacker.

TrotUA
03-26-14, 07:56 PM
Omg if you're going to point the finger at someone at least have some credible evidence.

1. Hopr has a pile load of gems from being on top for a long time. This is in addition to any gems purchased or given out by fm
2. Hopr used gems to rush RH11 and elite barracks and obtain undead which clearly is allowing him to win battles more easily.
3. 150 crowns in 35 mins is far from impossible when you use gems to rush troops. In fact I would say you could do more than 150 but when you're at the top crowns are difficult to find
4. I'm not a friend or fan of Hopr, and I have no interest in joining kingdom though I easily could, it's just the facts are plainly obvious. If you're gonna call out a *****er make sure you got your facts straight

Adjie8
03-26-14, 09:38 PM
Maybe he had great s**** in attacking and made the training time more faster with some gems

Claytongordon
03-26-14, 09:46 PM
i would agree if it was able to gain crowns at that level but it is not. I have been at the top 3 for many weeks in the past with both my accounts as others I know have, and we all know that the only bases that pay crowns at that level are the top 15 bases. The top bases do not pay many crowns and for a defensive win you get 1 crown most of the time. Crown gain is possible but not in that small time frame and it is not the first time he has done it and some of us are keeping records of stats as well. So I do understand as one person has pointed out above who clearly has not much knowledge or experience in this game to sort your own facts out first. I have no issues whos on top but as long as it is done fairly.

Arianarian
03-26-14, 09:53 PM
Twice for me...i been losing crowns out of nowhere...dont know if is related or not but found weird.

Twice already, my crowns will go down and i have being winning all the times and still went back in crowns.

Please check on this issue.

liscke
03-26-14, 11:59 PM
Omg if you're going to point the finger at someone at least have some credible evidence.

1. Hopr has a pile load of gems from being on top for a long time. This is in addition to any gems purchased or given out by fm
2. Hopr used gems to rush RH11 and elite barracks and obtain undead which clearly is allowing him to win battles more easily.
3. 150 crowns in 35 mins is far from impossible when you use gems to rush troops. In fact I would say you could do more than 150 but when you're at the top crowns are difficult to find
4. I'm not a friend or fan of Hopr, and I have no interest in joining kingdom though I easily could, it's just the facts are plainly obvious. If you're gonna call out a *****er make sure you got your facts straight

Yikes. If youre going to accuse someone of not getting their facts straight, you may want to do the same...

How many gems hopr has is irrelevant. The fact is there is a VERY limited number of opponents from whom he can get crowns. Once he wins the battle to get a teeny tiny number of crowns, they get a shield and are not available to attack again. So he can speed troops til the cows come home, that doesnt give him any additional opponents offering crowns. So getting that number of crowns in offense in that time frame is HIGHLY unlikely.

I have no idea if he is hacking. It could be that he is getting boosted over and over by his team. Whilst not *****ing, i would argue it is not quite honourable play either...

kooky panda
03-27-14, 05:30 AM
Please do not report players here on the forum. For privacy reasons , please report players by sending an email.

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!