PDA

View Full Version : cake and tea box bug?

twilightstar34
03-26-14, 04:28 PM
I purchased the cake and tea box and won 3rd prize, the icing counter and jam cart. Do you get ONE item and not both? When I placed the jam cart in my bakery I saw the icing counter, after redecorating a bit I wanted to place the icing counter but it was no longer in my storage. I tried to store the jam counter, hoping to see both items again but still no icing counter. I emailed team lava support, I'm not sure if they're misunderstanding my question but they suggested I post on the forum :(

I'm playing on my iphone, version 7.0.6. I tried the hard restart and it didn't work. I don't want to delete and reinstall the game since I'm afraid of losing the progress I've made (but I will if it will solve the issue). Thank you

orleansparish
03-26-14, 04:50 PM
Email them again. The game probably reset itself as it has been doing. Did you open the box twice and won both items? Or did you mean you opened it once and expected both 3rd place items? Because if it was once you win either one of each item. You then have to try again for something else and duplicates are always possible.

I love that box, btw!

orleansparish
03-26-14, 04:51 PM
Also, if ever you uninstall your game, no worries, you're progress will be saved on TL's servers.

Meowmeowbeans
03-26-14, 05:00 PM
When you purchase a mystery box in Bakery Story you will receive only one random item from the collection you select. You can open the boxes as many times as you like but you will only receive one prize for each time you open the box.

If you would like to re-install the app this will not affect or remove your game data, since it is saved on our servers. If you are worried about losing your progress, you may want to make sure you have a valid password on the account.

twilightstar34
03-27-14, 04:21 AM
I clicked it once. Do I have to buy 2 boxes to receive both items?

Meowmeowbeans
03-28-14, 05:54 PM
You will only receive one item every time you open the box. The item that you receive will be one random item from the collection, for example if you open the Cake and Tea Box, you will get one randomly selected item from the Cake and Tea collection. There's no guarantee on which item you will get when you open the box, so if you want a specific item you may need to open the box more than once.