PDA

View Full Version : Level 99 Now What?

sharibee
03-26-14, 01:59 PM
Please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed...and feel free to delete this & direct me to that discussion board.

I am at level 99 (have been for some time).
I have all the appliances available, and all my recipes have been baked to level 4.
I have about $15 million dollars and plenty of gems.

NOW WHAT?

I calculated the amount of stars I earn per day (with visiting and tipping all 50 of my neighbors daily) and I wont reach level 100 for literally 49 years!

Yes, that is correct....49 years.

So with no real attainable goal.....what do I do?
I love the game, but now it seems pointless to play.

Any ideas or helpful hints??

zeldashepard
03-26-14, 02:03 PM
49 years...um...yikes.

You could make another account and start at square one? Idk. Are you fully expanded?

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 02:07 PM
So with no real attainable goal.....what do I do?
I love the game, but now it seems pointless to play.

Any ideas or helpful hints??

Buy a trailer load of gems, buy another trailer load of stoves, cook blueberry buckle (or whichever other recipe gives the most xp) till your arms fall off and get to level 100 in no time! :p

Do players receive xp for opening boxes? If so, does anyone know how many xp?

ElaineCarrel
03-26-14, 05:17 PM
Ditto what bobbyrae says or get a 2nd device and start a 2nd bakery and start all over. Then u c how fast u can reach lvl 99.
Or try RS if u don't play it already and have fun there.

zerpiah
03-26-14, 07:58 PM
I hear peoples talk about lvl 100 but never seen one. Is there lvl 101 too?

ElaineCarrel
03-26-14, 08:37 PM
Yes there's a lvl 100 but uve got 2 have a 100,000,000 xps I believe

natalienat518
03-26-14, 08:51 PM
49 years... Omg... I'm now only at level 82, can't imagine that :(

zerpiah
03-26-14, 09:01 PM
Yes there's a lvl 100 but uve got 2 have a 100,000,000 xps I believe

Piece of CAKE.. lol

At least you have something to do ;)

mytsa
03-26-14, 11:23 PM
Unless there's a prize, or something that can only be achieved when you reach lv100, otherwise lv100 is meaningless.

ElaineCarrel
03-27-14, 03:53 PM
Unless there's a prize, or something that can only be achieved when you reach lv100, otherwise lv100 is meaningless.

Nope. No prize except the typical applause u hear at ea lvl achievement. And no I haven't reached it yet, but I did ask some1 I came across that question and their answer was NO!U don't even get anything 4 reaching lvl 99 even though there've been plenty of suggestions since a lot of players quit at that pt.

irlanda_c
03-27-14, 04:28 PM
Well at least here in BS we have goals to achieve fairly often. At FS theres nothing to do since july 2013

HIGHSCOTTORIAN
03-27-14, 06:40 PM
If you have a lot of coins and you really want lvl 100 buy then sell chocolate fountains

bobbyrae
03-28-14, 06:59 AM
If you have a lot of coins and you really want lvl 100 buy then sell chocolate fountains
Isn't that restaurant story? Uncle Doug's deli has about a dozen or more chocolate fountains and he's probably buying more! Lol. That crazy fellow :)

HIGHSCOTTORIAN
03-31-14, 07:38 PM
Both games have chocolate fountains they cost 2.5 mil in restaurant and 5 mil in bakery I personally like the look of the one in restaurant more but I still like it

saren47
04-03-14, 01:25 PM
Once you reach level 99 and master all recipes on all the applianecs, there is no reason to continue to play. There is nothing to look forward to because no new recipes are being introduced. Game becomes boring.

AnnasCoffee
04-03-14, 02:01 PM
sharibee,

I would say just quit, but it seems like you still want to play. Maybe you could just log-in once a week (Wednesday) when we get updates. Or even just once a month, when we get goals. A lot of my neighbors do this. That way your still playing but not everyday, since there is nothing for you to do anymore.

Or you can redecorate, cook all the pink foods, then cook all the foods with fruit... I don't know ... I'm kinda bored too. I only have a few foods to master then I'll be in the same boat as you. I'll probably just quit.

I completely agree with this. All levels from 73 - 100 ARE THE SAME !!

Lokichan13
04-04-14, 12:43 AM
I think they should add more content for higher level people...but honestly I play this game to decorate :D
I love seeing new items come out, get new ovens, decorate in themes and change things around. That's what I would do if I were you :) expand, make pretty arrangements do goals to unlock pretty stuff... but again I don't play to level XD so my advice might not mean much ;)
When I play regularly I re-decorate probably twice a week ^^