PDA

View Full Version : Maracas and saxophone

pinksweets4u
03-26-14, 09:36 AM
Can someone tell me what the maracas and saxophone are for?
I've recently been gifted 10 of each.
But what are they for?

zeldashepard
03-26-14, 10:35 AM
Maracas, if I remember correctly, was for building the Puebla appliances in the Cinco de Mayo goal last year. The saxophone i think was for the Music appliances from last year.

ElaineCarrel
03-26-14, 05:20 PM
I think the saxophone was 4 the jazz goal ovens if I'm not mistaken, I wonder y they were gifted 2 u.

pinksweets4u
03-27-14, 06:27 AM
I think the saxophone was 4 the jazz goal ovens if I'm not mistaken, I wonder y they were gifted 2 u.

Maybe they want me to gift them back but I'm not building anything so who knows. Also do u know what the red rose petals r for? Just got gifted some as well.

kooky panda
03-27-14, 10:15 AM
Check out Sehana's Guide for lists of parts.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=757869&viewfull=1#post757869

zeldashepard
03-27-14, 12:47 PM
Maybe they want me to gift them back but I'm not building anything so who knows. Also do u know what the red rose petals r for? Just got gifted some as well.

Red rose petals are for the Rose Oven, from Valentines 2013

ElaineCarrel
03-27-14, 03:44 PM

Well the Rose oven has been removed and the jazz ovens r locked by goal so maybe they aren't sure what 2 tip? I'd ask them y they're tipping the items or if it was me I'd just decline them.

TinksThots
03-27-14, 08:58 PM
Maybe let them know that fuse through wiring are what's considered the "basic" parts, so they'll know for next time? (except the nozzle, it only builds the treat dispenser, so it's technically a specialty part too) =D