PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Alicorn

melalicious
03-26-14, 06:15 AM
Been playing for more than a year, went on countless adventures and still didn't manage to find the Sacred Horn neeed to unlock the alicorn. I dont want to spend my gems for this (and i wont). is there anything i can do to help? it's been there for six months already!

meme1098
03-26-14, 06:19 AM
It's a very ultra rare drop, so just wait it out. It took nearly a year for most players to get the first set of wing & horn.
I just never paid attention and just played the game. I had mine in inventory without realizing I had it until I went to the Love Shack one day.

esmerelda35
03-26-14, 06:19 AM
Been playing for more than a year, went on countless adventures and still didn't manage to find the Sacred Horn neeed to unlock the alicorn. I dont want to spend my gems for this (and i wont). is there anything i can do to help? it's been there for six months already!

It's just luck of the random drop - keep doing adventures. I literally got my wing to go with my horn two days ago and have also been playing for well over a year!!!! And my alicorn goal had been there for 10 months!! So good luck, have some patience and it'll eventually come.

ciarjen
03-26-14, 06:34 AM
I just got my very first part this morning. About a year or so late but it was a start :)

eepopp
03-26-14, 09:26 AM

Although we've been told that all adventures have a chance to drop a wing or horn, I sincerely believe that the adventure through the desert (Sweet Feast) has a higher chance to drop one than an adventure to search the ancient vault (Simple Feast).

labsandboxers
03-26-14, 05:26 PM
I've had 3 horns for as long as I can remember. No wings though.

Izzy42085
03-28-14, 09:37 PM
I have been playing the game over a year now with no wing or horn I'm at the point now where I'm so frustrated I just want TL to remove it from my goal, it makes me so mad just looking at it!!!!

jaybay1147
03-29-14, 12:55 PM
Izzy, it used to make mea rage as well....

...until I got the wing that is. >:)

Actually, it almost took me a year to get the alicorn as well (And I absolutely used to hate how people got it within the first week)

But stay patient, it'll come!

Izzy42085
03-29-14, 03:43 PM
Izzy, it used to make mea rage as well....

...until I got the wing that is. >:)

Actually, it almost took me a year to get the alicorn as well (And I absolutely used to hate how people got it within the first week)

But stay patient, it'll come!

I hope you're right �� I really wanted one, my pink alicorn gives me energy everyday, but the most I received so far is 8, usually I get 4 or5. Thanks for the kind words ��

carolinarain
03-31-14, 11:20 PM
I've crafted 6 Alicorns, and I send my knights out daily, alternating between Explore Dark Caves and Hunt Roaming Bandits. Very rarely do I do the Sweet Feast quest, just because it takes a lot more materials to put together what that quest needs, and the rewards don't seem as good. My favorite quest is Explore Dark Caves. That's the one that always seems to be the one I get really good drops from, but I've gotten Alicorn parts from Hunting Roaming Bandits as well. Good luck!

rwena
03-31-14, 11:31 PM
It took me over a year to get mine. I never worried about it much. It finally just happened. Now that orb for the dragon is another story.......! *Mutter mumble*

carolinarain
04-01-14, 01:25 AM
It took me over a year to get mine. I never worried about it much. It finally just happened. Now that orb for the dragon is another story.......! *Mutter mumble*

It literally took me like 8 or 9 months to get that glowing ember. Good luck!

mafruha
04-10-14, 12:04 PM
I havent got mine either.still waiting for the horn..:(

JayUK69
04-10-14, 12:08 PM
Still waiting on a horn on my other game. I have 4 wings, but no horn for over a year. Yet my main game on iPad I have 2 complete alicorns and a few wings.

gewms
05-15-14, 03:39 AM
Are the adventures still dropping alicorn parts?

shambalaya
05-15-14, 04:47 AM
Are the adventures still dropping alicorn parts?

I got a horn last week from desert sands :-)

wiccapi
05-15-14, 07:02 AM
Ahm what unicorn are we talking about?

The pink or white?

I got a pink one but never got a goal for a white. I started playing on dec 2013. Me thinks i missed a goal. Thanks

-dalexxx

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-15-14, 07:22 AM
Ahm what unicorn are we talking about?

The pink or white?

I got a pink one but never got a goal for a white. I started playing on dec 2013. Me thinks i missed a goal. Thanks

-dalexxx
They're talking about the white one.
You & I weren't around when the love shack was released (Feb '13 - it looks like a pink potion shop), therefore we won't ever get this goal & can ONLY acquire the white alicorn in the market for 600 gems. :(

Ps Luckily, we WERE around in time to craft the pink one, this past Feb. New players now can't get that one at all, even in the market, cuz it was a limited time offering.

dalexxx
05-15-14, 07:46 AM
Thanks for clearing north :: )

I hope i gets released again

r41pi
05-15-14, 12:09 PM
If you don't have the love shack you can't get a white alicorn?
Ugh!!!

claupu
05-15-14, 12:48 PM
If you don't have the love shack you can't get a white alicorn?
Ugh!!!

You can buy one in the market for 600 gems, but you can't craft them without a Love Shack.