PDA

View Full Version : living wood

zoo123g
03-26-14, 05:45 AM
please increase the drop rate from the trees. :)

bobbyrae
03-26-14, 07:01 AM
You can craft it too

castle1423
03-26-14, 01:44 PM
I am in desperate need of living wood! Is there. Tree that will drop it more than others???

maguar
03-26-14, 02:30 PM
All trees drop it at the same rate. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37595-Living-Wood) has the different places you can get it from

youbugme
03-26-14, 02:45 PM
All trees drop it at the same rate. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37595-Living-Wood) has the different places you can get it from

I beg to differ (respectfully).
Our sawmills occasionally give living wood. Most trees need to be tended numerous times before they mature, then you are lucky to get a drop of 1 or 2 before poof, the tree is gone.
Dead trees do NOT give living wood. I went through the whole process of upgrading my deep mine and all the ornamental beams required, sheesh! and I used the dead trees as the source for wood to craft living wood in the potion shop. Not once, never, did the dead trees drop living wood for me. Never.
We rally need a reliable sorice for living wood! Please?

jaesha
03-27-14, 04:40 PM
I beg to differ (respectfully).
Our sawmills occasionally give living wood. Most trees need to be tended numerous times before they mature, then you are lucky to get a drop of 1 or 2 before poof, the tree is gone.
Dead trees do NOT give living wood. I went through the whole process of upgrading my deep mine and all the ornamental beams required, sheesh! and I used the dead trees as the source for wood to craft living wood in the potion shop. Not once, never, did the dead trees drop living wood for me. Never.

We rally need a reliable sorice for living wood! Please?

I agree. Just came here today for info as all my usual sources are dry. Read the LW thread, but offers nothing that I don't already know. I tried those options first before coming to the forum. I'm aware of crafting and that option is not easy to do, depletes needed resources (wood), and only yields 1 per craft. This should be increased to 5.

Seems that now LW is needed to craft both agate and vital extract the drop rate is less. I've played for over a year and I've noticed rates especially for rare items drop and increase, so yeah I get that it's part of the game, but they do seem to ebb and flow around certain goals. Normally I have a regular drop of LW from sawmill, at least 1-2 per mill per collection, rarely zero from both. I've had nothing for several collections. Have chopped multiples of all tree varieties but only received wood and sap when usually there is at least 1-2 LW per 8-10 chops. Very frustrating. :(

zoo123g
03-30-14, 09:33 AM
the drop rate is ridiculous

AbbyButton
04-03-14, 09:04 AM
This lack of living wood is extremely frustrating for me too. Trying to get deep mines to level 5 and making 10 beams needing 15 living woods each is a pain.

LadyLolepere
04-25-14, 07:12 AM
Hmmm, I feel your pain. Why do I always have an abundance of an item (like living wood) UNTIL I need a bunch? I've cut down a variety of different trees and with no luck

vizbiz11
06-10-14, 09:50 AM
I've noticed that since I bought the living wood tree, I haven't received any living wood from chopping trees. Bummer.