PDA

View Full Version : Why do my dragons disappear?

yonder77
03-26-14, 04:31 AM
Hi, I have been playing this game with my daughter, we are on level 25. We keep 'loosing' dragons, they just disappear. I wondered if they hadnt been fed enou do they disappear? But I can't find anything in the game details to say that and I would have thought there would be some notice on screen if that's part of the game. The final straw was her favourite carnival dragon disappeared when it was nearly fully evolved, so disappointing. Does anyone know why this happens?

Sparkly888
03-26-14, 04:46 AM
Have you checked your album to see if it's still in your list? Just not visible on the screen.
I would force close Dragon Story first to see if that helped.

ciarjen
03-26-14, 05:09 AM
Hi, I have been playing this game with my daughter, we are on level 25. We keep 'loosing' dragons, they just disappear. I wondered if they hadnt been fed enou do they disappear? But I can't find anything in the game details to say that and I would have thought there would be some notice on screen if that's part of the game. The final straw was her favourite carnival dragon disappeared when it was nearly fully evolved, so disappointing. Does anyone know why this happens?

Dragons don't disappear if you don't feed them. In fact they don't disappear. Once you have them they stay there unless you sell them or trade them. Did she trade any dragons?

yonder77
03-26-14, 07:08 AM
Thanks, they're definitely not in the album. I will ask her about if she has traded, maybe a dum question but do you always loose a dragon if you send it on a trade? Thanks again

ciarjen
03-26-14, 07:13 AM
Thanks, they're definitely not in the album. I will ask her about if she has traded, maybe a dum question but do you always loose a dragon if you send it on a trade? Thanks again

Yes, trading is like selling. You trade (exchange) your dragon for something else. It will give you a pop up showing you what you are getting in exchange -either gems or a mystery box - before you confirm the trade.

kwhales
03-26-14, 07:46 AM
Yes, trading is like selling. You trade (exchange) your dragon for something else. It will give you a pop up showing you what you are getting in exchange -either gems or a mystery box - before you confirm the trade.

Check your storage. See if you have more gems then you should have of the missing dragon colors. Then it was a definite trade. Other then that and the invisible dragons (which happens time to time), email TL for help.

midnightmeerkat
03-26-14, 10:52 AM
As ciarjen said trading a dragon will give gems in its place, you will no longer have the dragon, she probably thought that trading was like questing where if you send a dragon on a quest from the quest outpost it returns with an item.

allosarus
03-26-14, 05:47 PM
Thats strange I played the egyptian quest and got all dragons apart from the spinx yet everyone else got it very perculiar

midnightmeerkat
03-26-14, 05:57 PM
Thats strange I played the egyptian quest and got all dragons apart from the spinx yet everyone else got it very perculiar

Send an email to support@teamlava.com - they will be able to help you