PDA

View Full Version : Can't access the mine

ciarjen
03-26-14, 04:27 AM
I've got a 3 day expansion underway on another island and it won't let me access the mine.

I've got max 25 bombs in storage which I can't use and anything I evolve in the next 3 days will be wasted as I won't get any bombs for it.

How can I meet the target for the Amber dragon if I can't mine or collect bombs for it? Surely this cannot be right.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 05:19 AM
Once you have done the last expansion available, your mine (dynamite side) will close down.

ciarjen
03-26-14, 05:23 AM
Once you have done the last expansion available, your mine (dynamite side) will close down.

Thanks Kooky, but I am no where near close to doing the last expansion on the mine. I am expanding on another island, it is nothing to do with the mine. That's why it does not make sense that I can't access the mine.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 05:43 AM
Are you playing the regular Dragon game?
Try restarting your device.
Have you evolved any dragons AFTER the platinum Dragon expired?

ciarjen
03-26-14, 05:56 AM
Device has been restarted. I am playing latest regular version.

I don't think I have evolved any dragons since Platinum expired but I am about to evolve one in a few hours but if I do, I will not get any bombs for it because they are at max limit and I cannot use them.

The expansion in progress on the other island has nothing to do with the mine but when I tap on the expand sign on the mine, instead of getting "go to mine" I get "expansion in progress"

ginamarie510
03-26-14, 06:11 AM
Kooky, I have my mine open but I am not getting any bombs or dynamite ? Is this a bug or a known issue?. Should I submit a ticket?. Thank you!

ciarjen
03-27-14, 08:55 AM
Nobody else seems to have complained about this and other people must be expanding, so is it only my game which gets locked out of the mine when an expansion is underway?

I would appreciate some TL input here as to whether this is right or bug.

I can't mine for the amber dragon and I am not getting bombs from evolving and the timer on the Amber dragon is counting down.

kooky panda
03-27-14, 09:27 AM
Kooky, I have my mine open but I am not getting any bombs or dynamite ? Is this a bug or a known issue?. Should I submit a ticket?. Thank you!
You get bombs after you evolve a dragon.
You get dynamite when you hatch a dragon and either sell it or place it in a habitat.

Are you doing these actions and not getting bombs and dynamite?

Note: The max dynamite and a bombs you can hold is 25. If you have 25 you will not receive anymore.

kooky panda
03-27-14, 09:29 AM
Nobody else seems to have complained about this and other people must be expanding, so is it only my game which gets locked out of the mine when an expansion is underway?

I can't mine for the amber dragon and I am not getting bombs from evolving and the timer on the Amber dragon is counting down.
You are not receiving anymore bombs because you currently have the max of 25.

I have reported over the issue of you mine being blocked when you doing an expansion.

ciarjen
03-27-14, 09:34 AM
You are not receiving anymore bombs because you currently have the max of 25.

I have reported over the issue of you mine being blocked when you doing an expansion.

Thanks Kooky, I appreciate that.

LuckyFirefox
03-27-14, 11:47 AM

Hi, Thanks for the report! Your Mine should not be "locked out" due to waiting for an Expansion. We recommend that you update your Dragon Story game to the latest update 1.9.1 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/dragon-story/id513474544?mt=8) at this time, restart your game, and try to access your Mine. If you have further issues with this, then please let us know.

ciarjen
03-27-14, 12:32 PM
Hi, Thanks for the report! Your Mine should not be "locked out" due to waiting for an Expansion. We recommend that you update your Dragon Story game to the latest update 1.9.1 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/dragon-story/id513474544?mt=8) at this time, restart your game, and try to access your Mine. If you have further issues with this, then please let us know.

Thanks for your reply. I have done as you have suggested and downloaded the latest version and restarted but still have the same problem that I cannot access the mine. Here is the screenshot.

midnightmeerkat
03-27-14, 12:40 PM
Device has been restarted. I am playing latest regular version.

I don't think I have evolved any dragons since Platinum expired but I am about to evolve one in a few hours but if I do, I will not get any bombs for it because they are at max limit and I cannot use them.

The expansion in progress on the other island has nothing to do with the mine but when I tap on the expand sign on the mine, instead of getting "go to mine" I get "expansion in progress"

Instead of clicking the expand sign on the extra island have you tried going directly to the mine

It seems to me that all the expansions would be linked and if you are expanding on another island that you would not have access to expand on the extra island.

ciarjen
03-27-14, 12:56 PM
Instead of clicking the expand sign on the extra island have you tried going directly to the mine

It seems to me that all the expansions would be linked and if you are expanding on another island that you would not have access to expand on the extra island.

You're a genius, thanks :)

That works. I missed doing it that way, lol.

midnightmeerkat
03-27-14, 01:09 PM
You're a genius, thanks :)

That works. I missed doing it that way, lol.

You're welcome :)

LuckyFirefox
03-27-14, 01:42 PM
It's great to hear that you can access your Mine! Players are able to directly access the Mine by tapping on the Mine (cave opening). If you tap "Expand" when you have an Expansion occurring, you will not receive the "Expansion --> Go to Mine" dialogue option because the Expansion pop-up lets you know that you already have an Expansion happening and you can only have 1 Expansion in progress.

ciarjen
03-27-14, 01:50 PM
It's great to hear that you can access your Mine! Players are able to directly access the Mine by tapping on the Mine (cave opening). If you tap "Expand" when you have an Expansion occurring, you will not receive the "Expansion --> Go to Mine" dialogue option because the Expansion pop-up lets you know that you already have an Expansion happening and you can only have 1 Expansion in progress.

Thanks for your help, Firefox. I am using up my bombs right now :)