PDA

View Full Version : How to make more money

Acey09
03-26-14, 02:18 AM
Hi Everyone!

I am a long time BS and RS player. new to DS and I am stuck at level 7 for 3 days now! I cannot seem to make any money nor food. I have 4 farms and 8 dragons. However all my money I use for food and is goes so slow!

Do I need more patience or is there a secret known here? (perhaps there are existing threads already).

Thank you!

ciarjen
03-26-14, 02:43 AM
Hi Everyone!

I am a long time BS and RS player. new to DS and I am stuck at level 7 for 3 days now! I cannot seem to make any money nor food. I have 4 farms and 8 dragons. However all my money I use for food and is goes so slow!

Do I need more patience or is there a secret known here? (perhaps there are existing threads already).

Thank you!

Only feed and evolve the dragons up to a level 4 - this is the level you need to breed them.

Save the evolving to higher levels for the really special dragons as food can be very expensive. The one thing you are going to need is space so save some coins instead for expansions - also make sure you have neighbours who you can request daily mystic maps from. Once you have expanded, usually you then have to pay again to clear foilage/rocks.

good luck.

Sparkly888
03-26-14, 03:10 AM
If you're at level 7 you really don't need to feed or evolve right now except for what you want to breed with.
Focus more on getting more habitats and dragons.
Don't worry about Goals till later. They just use up money.

Spend only enough on expansion to get the room you need.
The more you visit others in the community, the more likely they are you visit you back. That's providing you have the time. Those little bundles of 250 coins you get when someone plays with your dragons can really add up.
Neighbours who visit can really help with this too because they can play with 6 dragons.

Buy cheap habitats to start with. On my first game I got stuck in building habitats like Rainbow and Mythic. Nice to have at a later date. But if it's going to keep your nest full while you wait to collect enough coins it's easier just to sell the egg off the nest and move on with breeding.

Research which dragons you want to breed for and what they pay.
You want to get a handle on this now because things just keep getting more expensive. And it's just no fun playing if you don't have the coins to do anything.

Acey09
03-26-14, 05:05 AM
thank you both! i have all my 8 dragons on level 6 and one level 7. so that explains a lot.... i will save up for expansions and more habitats.

Sparkly888
03-26-14, 05:22 AM
Just realized I had this saved in my favorites. It's long and detailed but might be useful to you.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich

kwhales
03-26-14, 07:51 AM
You can have some of mine. I have over 101,000,000 and nothing to do with it.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 10:02 AM
Just realized I had this saved in my favorites. It's long and detailed but might be useful to you.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich
This is a really good thread for this topic.