PDA

View Full Version : Cannot buy gold

cquinn32
03-25-14, 07:14 PM
When I open the popup for buying gold nothing shows up but the options for buying coins and food are still available but seem to be different than before and nothing shows up at all for gold.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 05:38 AM
Which device do you play on?

cquinn32
03-26-14, 09:09 AM
I play on an iPad. It looks like they are doing some changes to these options, probably the reason I haven't had a sale in quite some time now.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 10:47 AM
When you hit the Gold tab are you getting a blank screen?

Check your Ipad and make sure you have the most recent Apple Software version.

cquinn32
03-26-14, 12:15 PM
Yes just a blank screen but only for gold.
Sorry, not sure how to make the pics bigger.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 02:19 PM
This usually happens when your apple software version is not up to date.
Try updating your software version on you Ipad, then restart your device.

[S8] Elsa
03-26-14, 03:16 PM
Please reinstall your game. Don't worry, this won't affect your game progress, it'll just clear your cache for the game and give you a fresh download of the game's images. Let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue.

cquinn32
03-26-14, 04:50 PM
Ok well seems to have fixed itself. Was hoping to see a little better deal with the nice new graphics lol.
Thanks for your help

cquinn32
03-28-14, 02:43 PM
Now I'm back to having the same blank screen again so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it's still blank. I also noticed that in the artic isles it's still the old format for purchasing but also a blank screen. Now I also noticed that after reinstalling, when I try to open the value pack offer for the skeleton dragon nothing happens at all.

Edit: this morning why I opened my game everything was working just fine, but then the next time I opened the game I get the blank screen and the value pack doesn't work.