PDA

View Full Version : Not getting notifications

MommaFai
03-25-14, 05:51 PM
1. I have an android phone. Version 4.0.4
2. My game version is 1.5.5.7.8
3. As soon as I reached level 99 I stopped receiving notifications for everything. Finished food, gifts, comments, etc. I have checked and I do have all of my notifications checked on in the settings. I also have made sure the game is up to date. I'm not really sure what else to do.

KishmishPls
03-26-14, 02:31 PM
Hello MommaFai!

Can you make sure that you have notifications enabled on your device as well as in-game?

For an Android device, you would need to go to Settings>Sound>Volumes and make sure that Notifications is on. For the initial test, we suggest turning your volume up ever so slightly to ensure that you can adjust the notification volume as well.

If you still do not receive notifications, please let me know!

MommaFai
03-29-14, 06:36 PM
Hello MommaFai!

Can you make sure that you have notifications enabled on your device as well as in-game?

For an Android device, you would need to go to Settings>Sound>Volumes and make sure that Notifications is on. For the initial test, we suggest turning your volume up ever so slightly to ensure that you can adjust the notification volume as well.

If you still do not receive notifications, please let me know!

Unfortunately I do not think that is the problem. I did as you said but it is still not working. I do receive notifications for other games, just not Bakery Story.

SnoEternal
03-29-14, 06:51 PM
Did you try uninstall and reinstalling. Progress is saved on TL servers. Sometimes this helps for me.