PDA

View Full Version : Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2]

SenseiNJ
04-23-14, 04:15 PM
Finally, ah finally is crafting right now!I will never be able to have any epics cuz of this feature:( I needed to feed a lot of Leo fails to get more bombs. And ( as i said) i usually get only 1 piece/ bomb. So for me 10 bombs mean 10 pieces not 20-30 pieces like others get.Im so sorry for those who couldnt make it. Its a continue struggle not a funny thing. Dragons demand a lot of food and if we keep feeding our fails to lvl 7...No more epics or... no new mining dragon:( Debating right now if this worth this hard work and all that food.

Somehow I feel just as overjoyed that you were able to get. I know how much you toiled away for the past few weeks. I'm glad your efforts paid off in getting the Amber dragon. And yes, I hope the mining feature is more feasible next time too.

kooky panda
04-23-14, 04:31 PM
I am hoping we do get another mining dragon. I have been getting my new dragons and feeding them but not evolving them yet. I have 5 waiting to evolve!!

AwesomeChefDad
04-23-14, 05:16 PM
I've been holding off for a bit waiting to see what is next. I got one and wasnt going to make it to a second.

I noticed as you progress the locations seem to get tougher to find?

bluefoxcrystal
04-23-14, 06:13 PM
Phew!!! Cutting it close, but I finally got mine crafting :D now... To make space ^^

akanksha2001
04-23-14, 08:25 PM
I am hoping we do get another mining dragon. I have been getting my new dragons and feeding them but not evolving them yet. I have 5 waiting to evolve!!

I've been keeping my dragons ready to evolve since the last ten days! I have around 13-14 ready to evolve!

Zummat
04-23-14, 08:33 PM
Well dang it. I didn't even think to not keep exploding bombs once I got the dragon. I got the Platinum dragon in the first mining for dragons and kept exploding bombs and have platinum ingots in storage now. I'm going to have the same thing happen with amber. I got Amber dragon but kept exploding bombs instead of saving them. I don't think I'll make it to get a second Amber so I'm going to have amber pieces in storage too. Oh well, live and learn...

I think the mining for dragons and expansion was a great addition. Besides getting new dragon what I like most is getting extra food! My dragons are eating me out of house of home. I'm going to have to get a second job soon just to keep them fed. ;)

mashiki
04-24-14, 03:34 AM
Well dang it. I didn't even think to not keep exploding bombs once I got the dragon. I got the Platinum dragon in the first mining for dragons and kept exploding bombs and have platinum ingots in storage now. I'm going to have the same thing happen with amber. I got Amber dragon but kept exploding bombs instead of saving them. I don't think I'll make it to get a second Amber so I'm going to have amber pieces in storage too. Oh well, live and learn...

I think the mining for dragons and expansion was a great addition. Besides getting new dragon what I like most is getting extra food! My dragons are eating me out of house of home. I'm going to have to get a second job soon just to keep them fed. ;)

Yes, extra food is great option! And maybe some day we'll need platinum and amber pieces again for another dragon (I hope so)

SenseiNJ
04-24-14, 05:41 PM
Bit by bit I kept mining for the past few days, and I managed to get 200 pieces! Crafting my second amber dragon now! I'm glad I made it in time, since it's so close to being removed.

metsfreek
04-25-14, 10:56 AM
The Amber dragon is gone, but there is no replacement yet. Is TL giving people a grace period to acquire more bombs before the next dragon?

buttabdullah99
04-25-14, 11:05 AM
The Amber dragon is gone, but there is no replacement yet. Is TL giving people a grace period to acquire more bombs before the next dragon?
I already having 25 max bombs ;););) I prepared my self already

laraelyn
04-25-14, 11:07 AM
I got 2 bombs on my last try and it got me to 201 and then the game crashed and when it came back on I had lost my two bombs and so was stuck at 199 and no bombs left to finish the game I had to buy the last bomb for 4 gold but it is now crafting glad I got it, I had dynasty to evolve and so I sped up the evolution so that was 65 gold also, but planned on doing that anyway so I could have a champ to try to win the last 11 games in the arena, just thankful I saved up enough coins to do this

dragonangel05
04-25-14, 11:15 AM

DarkAther
04-25-14, 11:17 AM
I already having 25 max bombs ;););) I prepared my self already

Me too and I had Amber finished evolving and sitting in the nest; but I accidentlyicked it this morning and released it. Got 2 bombs instead of 8 I would have normally gotten. Now there's no dragon to craft yet. I hope we get one.

DarkAther
04-25-14, 11:19 AM
I got 2 bombs on my last try and it got me to 201 and then the game crashed and when it came back on I had lost my two bombs and so was stuck at 199 and no bombs left to finish the game I had to buy the last bomb for 4 gold but it is now crafting glad I got it, I had dynasty to evolve and so I sped up the evolution so that was 65 gold also, but planned on doing that anyway so I could have a champ to try to win the last 11 games in the arena, just thankful I saved up enough coins to do this

Congrats laraelyn on getting amber! I had a hard time getting that Amber also this time.

shield14
04-25-14, 11:34 AM
..... so I sped up the evolution so that was 65 gold also, but planned on doing that anyway so I could have a champ to try to win the last 11 games in the arena, just thankful I saved up enough coins to do this

I speed up evolution for approx. 50 gold bars to get enough bombs and I got the Amber crafting now in the spell shop.
Wow, my first mining dragon!
But I'm bleeding now :) because not enough gold left for the Arena if I have to use Ultimate to get the Razorback.

justforfarmm
04-25-14, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know when the next dragon should be available? I already have 25 bombs and a virtue dragon that just evolved. It'd be cool to have the possibility to mine at least for money and food, or gemstones and other items as rare finds

hugpete
04-25-14, 12:56 PM
Does anyone know when the next dragon should be available? I already have 25 bombs and a virtue dragon that just evolved. It'd be cool to have the possibility to mine at least for money and food, or gemstones and other items as rare finds

I wish I knew! Mining is great for all the food I find, and I'm full up on bombs too.

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 01:36 PM

Phew!! Congrats on getting the Amber dragon! I hate when the server glitches like that :p. Good luck on Razorback!

jlee91587
04-27-14, 07:27 AM
So, I'm kinda annoyed with its removal. I just got the mining ability not too long ago and am already up to 50+ amber eggs and now it's gone. Even though my games clock said it was available for another 45 days. ����

Lesimony
04-28-14, 05:10 AM
Even though my games clock said it was available for another 45 days. ����

Amber was never available for 45 days, it was limited to 30 days when released. You probably saw the hourly count down at 45 hours (it switched to hours somewhere around 66 hours to go).

Sorry you didn't make it in time. At least it looks like Rune doesn't have a time limit.

I do think TL should leave the dragons available to craft for a week after parts are no longer available, in case somebody already has something on the crafter when they get their last parts.