PDA

View Full Version : Force close bug

adyst
01-17-11, 12:44 AM
The game continually force closes, which is a big problem. Kind of defeats the purpose of the game. I've heard that the game also freezes phones. Sounds like a problem that should be first priority.

Has there been any aggressive action on fixing this bug? I checked the other threads of the same issue but there were no responses by moderators or slightly passive responses that's don't address the issue. phone: htc aria, os: cyanogen

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:30 AM
cyanogen

Guess that's what you get when you use ganked ROMs.

I'm sorry, really, but people should kind of learn to use their phones and learn to take the blame instead of dumping it all on top of the developers. Thousands of people play this, a handful by comparison complains about crashes under extremely varied situations when their phones are using custom ROMs and have craploads of other stuff installed that may have affected the OS in some manner... kindly learn to keep your devices in shape.

HTC Aria, official 2.2- No FCs in a week.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:59 PM
This is brand new galaxy s this game starting to constantly freeze up and rolled over , pop up forced me to close the game then when I start up again all my food turn out bad or spoiled .The server lag or what . If it rolled back my food shoulnt be spoiled. Unless server lag not worth to bake another day please fix I love this game.

Adyst
01-19-11, 11:27 PM
This is brand new galaxy s this game starting to constantly freeze up and rolled over , pop up forced me to close the game then when I start up again all my food turn out bad or spoiled .The server lag or what . If it rolled back my food shoulnt be spoiled. Unless server lag not worth to bake another day please fix I love this game.

Hey it could be my "***ked up" ROM, but this guy and many others seem to be having problems, so out may not just be my ROM after all.

Adyst
01-19-11, 11:33 PM
First, please make sure you are using the latest version of our game. If you have not checked the Market for updates, please do so and download them.

What are you doing in-game prior to the force closure?

well I downloaded it a few days ago, so I really don't think the app updates are a problem.

I've tried to check for some sort of pattern, but it seems to happen sporadically. I heard some person comment that it force closes after their screen dims or times out. Thank you for responding

Adyst
01-19-11, 11:41 PM
Darn I misquoted. "ganked" not "***ked up"