PDA

View Full Version : Two suggestions for rs and bs

kaldridge
03-24-14, 11:26 PM
We should be able to sell floor and wall tiles and sell more at one time by being able to select the amount you want to select through a menu instead of placing each one on the floor then selecting it then selling which is very time consuming

CruiserBobs
03-25-14, 08:59 AM
I don't really see the point in selling floor or wall tiles, maybe for those who mess up on their goals and such, but why? Also, what will be in its place if you sell them?

However, I would like to be able to place floor tiles quicker.

ChristianCrow
03-25-14, 09:19 AM
Being able to sell old floor tiles && wall paper would be great!! I've always wondered why we couldn't sell them. I have REALLY OLD tiles and wallpaper that I know I'll never use.

ElaineCarrel
03-25-14, 03:19 PM
I'm constantly reusing the tiles especially since I'm able 2 increase the numbers of my favs since I'm on a iOS device. I like the majority of the wallpaper 2 liven up my place since I break up my place into different sections. :rolleyes:

helpfaq2
04-06-14, 10:17 PM
We should be able to sell floor and wall tiles and sell more at one time by being able to select the amount you want to select through a menu instead of placing each one on the floor then selecting it then selling which is very time consuming

I agree. We should have the option to sell them if we'd like, and make some money back on them.

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 06:16 AM
I don't really see the point in selling floor or wall tiles, maybe for those who mess up on their goals and such, but why? Also, what will be in its place if you sell them?

Some players don't like certain tiles & wallpaper they bought and would like to sell them. What would replace them? Other tiles and wallpaper.

CruiserBobs
04-07-14, 10:46 AM
Some players don't like certain tiles & wallpaper they bought and would like to sell them. What would replace them? Other tiles and wallpaper.

I was referring to if you want to sell something you have to have it out, so if you sell the current wallpaper, what would be in its place? A default wallpaper? A random one from your storage? Of course it's going to be other tiles and wallpaper. Anyways, I'm probably just over thinking it.

Even if you can sell wallpaper and tiles, you don't get that much coins back anyways, but I guess if you never see yourself using any of it, it's better than nothing.

bobbyrae
04-07-14, 02:04 PM
I was referring to if you want to sell something you have to have it out, so if you sell the current wallpaper, what would be in its place? A default wallpaper? A random one from your storage? Of course it's going to be other tiles and wallpaper. Anyways, I'm probably just over thinking it.

TL has some pretty smart people working for them. I'm sure one of them could figure it out. The sold tiles could be replaced with plain concrete floor.

Even if you can sell wallpaper and tiles, you don't get that much coins back anyways, but I guess if you never see yourself using any of it, it's better than nothing.

Some players are obsessive and just don't like to see stuff in their storage they will never use. I have one neighbour who hates receiving parts because she cannot stand it when she has excess parts in storage. She asks for stew instead and rejects every single part unless she is using it to build. She bough extra dragons just so she could get rid of the dragon scales and teeth she had in storage. AShe builds extra machines (even after she has mastered them!!) just so she can get rid of those extra parts she has.
Another good reason is the one you mentioned. If you mess up on a goal and bought tiles or wall paper before you needed to, then sometimes that can get a bit tricky. It isn't all the time that purchasing another tile or wall paper will solve the problem. And of course, there is always the reason that some new players just need the money, no matter how small it is. Sometimes even a pittance can help.

By the way, I really couldn't care less whether the game is changed so that we can sell wallpaper and tiles but I can't see any major investment happening in restaurant story. Now that there is RS2 I suspect RS is on its death bed.