PDA

View Full Version : More Land Expansions

spajdr
03-24-14, 10:10 PM
Hello,
i wonder when we can expect more land expansions?
My girlfriend love this game (she already spent more then 200 Euro for various stuff).
She is level 36 now and slowly but surely she is getting out of space for her gardens etc.
so i hope it will be soon same for Farm Story 2.

With regards
Marek S. (spajdr)

[S8] Regina
03-25-14, 01:26 PM
We don't have an estimated time when there will be more expansions in the game, but we will be sure to let the Team know of your feedback! If you have any other feedback for the game, please do let us know :)

spajdr
05-03-14, 11:57 AM
Thanks for update like a month ago, but adding two land expansions is not enough, could we get at least three more?

spajdr
05-25-14, 11:21 AM
Still impatiently waiting for at least four land expansions.
My girlfriend keep asking about it everyday.

[S8] Regina
05-28-14, 01:25 PM
Still impatiently waiting for at least four land expansions.
My girlfriend keep asking about it everyday.

Please be on the lookout for an update soon today. Thank you all for your patience.

spajdr
06-14-14, 12:31 PM
Thanks TeamLava for adding land expansions in last update, but again my GF is short of space for new stuff, so at least 2-4 land expansions would be nice to see.

Have a nice weekend
spajdr

spajdr
07-04-14, 10:11 AM
More land expansions is needed, please add at least three!.

luckycat11
07-11-14, 05:05 PM
When do you plan for land extensions?

luckycat11
07-14-14, 06:21 AM
Without new stuff - extensions - game became a bit boring for higher levels..

bss18974
07-14-14, 09:51 AM
Without new stuff - extensions - game became a bit boring for higher levels..

Agreed, and without new feed mills, extra stores (second toy maker, jam maker, etc) the game becomes tedious and boring. I'm ready to quit...

Could also use coin based rabbits instead of gems

spajdr
07-16-14, 04:20 AM
More land expansions please!

luckycat11
07-16-14, 12:34 PM
Any feedback to land expansions?

spajdr
07-22-14, 03:14 AM
bump, this is critical issue, since new building types are coming soon, but we simply don't have space to build it!

bss18974
07-22-14, 09:36 AM
With the carnival event coming soon, we really need more land to display the items. PLEASE!

spajdr
07-25-14, 03:50 PM
BUMP, more expansion please

spajdr
08-05-14, 03:16 PM
BUMP, more expansion or possibility to make second farm on entirely new map would be nice.

pundoggity
08-20-14, 06:19 AM
More expansions please!!!!!!!
Let me appeal to your greed TL......
If I had more space I could buy bunnies with gems $$$$$����
Please please please I'm landlocked!!

shanshu
08-21-14, 04:29 AM
Came here to post this exact request :)

I definitely wouldn't complain if we got more land. So many different decorations and prizes and nowhere to put them. Also being able to store animals - pets and the farming ones included - for a time so moving things around and redecorating is a bit less one step forward two steps back.

My horse and bunny anxiously await the day they'll be allowed out of the storage! :)

spajdr
08-23-14, 09:42 AM
Still waiting for more expansions

gigi03833
09-07-14, 10:10 PM
I agree need more space,everyone farm on higher levels is so crowded and my cellar is so full of things I don't want to buy anything else! I also agree one rabbit should be for$$$$ not all gems PLEASE

spajdr
10-26-14, 02:06 AM
Still waiting for more expansions

pundoggity
11-01-14, 12:13 AM
Yahoooo!!!!
Thanks TL :) :) :)
Feel free to bring on some more;)

kaydunavan
11-16-14, 01:21 PM
I never got land extensions left of the cave. I have noticed other have expanded left of the cave. There's a new Truffle Forest I'm unable to get to without the land extension left of the cave. Please fix this on my account. My farm is called Gods Lil Acre and my Storm ID is Kaydunavan. I also have never gotten any of the Holiday goals. I sure would like to do these for some of the neat items I see others get. I have spent hundreds on this game and I feel this needs fixed so I can enjoy the game to the fullest. I'm on this game all the time and love it. Best Storm game of all! Thank you

pundoggity
12-20-14, 09:28 AM
Woo Hoo!!! thnx so much TL.
Looking forward to more :)

orleansparish
12-20-14, 10:32 AM
Meh. It will seriously take me a year at least to do a mere four expansions. All of these are cool but not attainable. We need a building that lets us craft these. Fish for some squid. Use its ink and make some sushi with its legs! Chops trees and make paper in the studio.

oldino
12-31-14, 11:36 PM
its great that we have a lot more land for expansion in Farm Story 2...BUT....too many lands released to quickly...what's the point of it if we can't upgrade due to insufficient maps and deeds and talk about new game releases in your face, come on guys , be a bit more faithful to us players....its is a great game...........but so much over****..
BTW the earlier edition of previous ingames were much simpler to upgrade....now its ridiculous, hardly any lights .oh soo many axes,partridges,

orleansparish
01-01-15, 01:08 AM
its great that we have a lot more land for expansion in Farm Story 2...BUT....too many lands released to quickly...what's the point of it if we can't upgrade due to insufficient maps and deeds and talk about new game releases in your face, come on guys , be a bit more faithful to us players....its is a great game...........but so much over****..
BTW the earlier edition of previous ingames were much simpler to upgrade....now its ridiculous, hardly any lights .oh soo many axes,partridges,

Because some players are wealthy freaks of nature, with more money to burn than us, who use gems to squeeze all of our, out of season and now useless decor onto their farms. They have maxed out barns and maps to spare. Then buy the rest. Even if its just a few thousand for teamlava, its made honestly so they will take it. I had 21 land deeds and 10 of the others. I sold 10 to make money for trees, make space in my barn and to be on par with the other maps Ill need 5 months to collect.

I love this game and didnt believe it at first, but its about money. Thats why most of it isnt neighbor help oriented. I get it that they dont want us to finish personal goals too quickly, so we wont come here and whine about boredom and whatnot. But to have the most important items be so hard to get and then tools costing 8 gems and maps 16 each, with no gem sales, many are persuaded to buy their way to progress. I was happy to throw my best decor in storage. Have even a tiny patch of land left for decorations. But storing items one by one, because we have to click that button every single time is a pest.

And if i bought maps the now ultra rare times I see them, id be more broke than this current xmas event was making me.

DragonTac
01-10-15, 06:51 AM
Expand Beyond Mine. Why is there a limit to where we can expand? I would like to expand past the mining area towards Truffle Forest. When will players be able to do this?

me052014
01-21-15, 08:24 AM
At level 57. I can see the areas that are ready for land expansions. Please update to expand. Thanks!

judafarm
03-05-15, 05:28 AM
Please... Give more expands... Im at level 60
Im on the max of expands... And also at the max of the barn and solo..

Not much to do for me in this game...
Please...give more expands, so we can use the things who are always in the storage....

minidemon88
04-08-15, 04:28 AM
Got tons of expansion materials, but no where else to expand for. We need more new expansion area please!!!

pundoggity
04-09-15, 06:31 AM
Pretty Pleeeeeeease may we have more expansions TL?
The only challenges left for level 60 players are events. Feel free to add more levels while you're there ��

gigi03833
05-02-15, 08:50 AM
Please add more land so people in higher levels can display their things and buy more animals. Thank you

gigi03833
05-02-15, 08:51 AM
I agree so much stuff in my cellar!

minidemon88
05-02-15, 11:34 AM
So there's some new prizes and pets available in the tree house game. Too bad, there's no new expansion area. Farm is over crowded TL!! We need more new expansion areas please!! :(

pundoggity
05-05-15, 08:25 AM
S8 could you please let us know if you plan to add more expansions in the future?
It has been a while and I'm worried there won't be anymore :(
The only thing left for level 60 players to do is events, which there have been plenty of lately thank you. Only problem is everything ends up in storage due to lack of space.
Could a staff member please respond?
Thanks in advance!

Also if you could please advise if max level will exceed 60 in the future it would be great to know.
Thanks again

farmerama123
05-06-15, 12:03 PM
Would love more land expansions too please!

Lilliepaddd
05-06-15, 09:05 PM
I would also like to know as I don't know if I should sell papers to make room or hang on to them....

jesoftngentle
05-13-15, 05:57 PM
I think its time for us to find A new game, there are plenty to choose from. Too bad for Team Lava, they have alot of customers to lose.

gigi03833
05-14-15, 08:33 AM
It is May 2015. And we need more land now Please😘

minidemon88
05-27-15, 04:13 AM
It's going to be June soon, so when are we going to get more expansion areas??? :(

pundoggity
05-30-15, 12:07 AM
Thank you for the new expansion!
Can we have some more please, pretty please, huh, can we, can we?
One is just not enough ;)

nicxole
05-30-15, 08:58 AM
Thank you for the new expansion!
Can we have some more please, pretty please, huh, can we, can we?
One is just not enough ;)

Agreeed :D I have more papers for at least 1 more expansion. Felt great to clear out some of my barn space

minidemon88
05-31-15, 03:27 AM
We need more more MORE expansions please! One is still not enough. :( And with my remaining supplies, I can still clear another 3-4 lands. =x

synsanity
06-21-15, 08:47 AM
I have been playing since almost the beginning have more pets than one should probably have. Have participated in countless challenges so I have lots of cool stuff for my farm. I need more room. Even with the one expansion we just got it hardly made a difference. More more more is all I can say. Pretty please???!!!! I'm being overrun with birthday stuff now. Where to put it all? Lol

gigi03833
06-23-15, 10:01 PM
PLEASE Give us more land! Everyone has full cellars and with the birthday party event no place to put anything! PLEASE

Lilliepaddd
07-24-15, 11:22 PM
I have been saving parts but why is there no word of expanding? My barn is getting full??? Pls Help

Thx

LuvsHorror
07-31-15, 04:35 PM
Please have more expansions, need to spread out.

minidemon88
04-09-16, 11:41 AM
My farm is seriously in need of some help! I'm running out of space!!

So can we get more new expansion areas soon please?

noemata
04-15-16, 01:35 PM
My farm is seriously in need of some help! I'm running out of space!!

So can we get more new expansion areas soon please?

If ya look near the water garden, south east of there.....there are about 4 plots with a bit more grass than the rest of the 'green' surrounding....perhaps that could be the clue....:confused:

summit777
05-16-16, 01:58 PM
We had a lot of new animals and buildings, but no new expansions since months. Please lovely developers give us some more place (maybe also for the barn and silo) :D

Lilliepaddd
05-29-16, 05:48 PM
Yes please!!!!!!!!!

Rynetory2
07-08-16, 06:38 AM
There are 4 more expansion plots today. :)

minidemon88
07-09-16, 02:13 AM
There are 4 more expansion plots today. :)

FINALLY! After waiting for more than a year though.

Feel so great, clearing all the new expansion areas! Yay!

firenze_candy
07-12-16, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the 4 extra expansion but 30+ expansion parts each is quite difficult especially the drop rate of plane delivery is really low, can we have some deduction...

Rynetory2
09-02-16, 06:24 AM
With the recent addition of show pony stable, campsite prize and 2 donkey pens, can we have more land expansion please? The additions take up 4 plots which is already a strain on farms.

PANIOLA
09-06-16, 05:41 PM
With the recent addition of show pony stable, campsite prize and 2 donkey pens, can we have more land expansion please? The additions take up 4 plots which is already a strain on farms.

Yes, please. I second this request.

FunkyJM
09-10-16, 06:52 AM
Hi S8,

I have an expanding land wish of 7 spots :o. Since we got new items for on the farm like the donkey pens, is it possible for you to make it able for us to expand land again? My wish would be 2 spots to the right from the cows and then up until the jelly shop on my picture below :D (7 spots). Would be great.
Anyone else wishes or different spots?

http://i68.tinypic.com/j5w6cg.jpg

PookieBear50
09-10-16, 11:10 AM
Good idea about the expansions... []

FunkyJM
10-13-16, 04:11 PM
I still need more space (new habitats, goats, donkeys, maple tree/glade, campsite)... I like decorating my farm but space is getting less... Any change we will get some new land spaces soon? :o

Alida2014
10-21-16, 07:57 AM
I still need more space (new habitats, goats, donkeys, maple tree/glade, campsite)... I like decorating my farm but space is getting less... Any change we will get some new land spaces soon? :o

I support this desire. Lately, so much new stuff has been added:

Smokehouse
Flowerhouse
Bed. and Breakfast
Campsite
Donkeys
Maple Glade
Husky
and so on...

I am Level 59, from Level 60 the goats are added.

I urgently need more space on the farm

Rynetory2
10-21-16, 08:42 AM
I've already submitted a request for us all. :)

Alida2014
10-21-16, 10:56 AM
I've already submitted a request for us all. :)

Great, thank you :o

minidemon88
11-12-16, 04:19 AM
@rynetory2: Are there any update on this?

We really need more new expansion areas please. My farm can't hold another habitat pen anymore. Or anything bigger than 1x1 size. :(

Rynetory2
11-12-16, 05:31 AM
@rynetory2: Are there any update on this?

We really need more new expansion areas please. My farm can't hold another habitat pen anymore. Or anything bigger than 1x1 size. :(

I'm very much in the same boat as you minidemon. I'll check on this, will post if/when I get an answer. Hopefully the team will clear the valleys to give us land very soon! :D

Lilliepaddd
11-14-16, 08:53 PM
I see more land to expand to but my farm says I'm at my limit? By the truffle hogs.

Rynetory2
11-14-16, 10:40 PM
I saw that earlier in my farm but couldnt expand. I think the team is giving us a sneak preview of upcoming expansions. ;-) Something for us to look forward to! :)

Lilliepaddd
11-17-16, 11:49 PM
I saw that earlier in my farm but couldnt expand. I think the team is giving us a sneak preview of upcoming expansions. ;-) Something for us to look forward to! :)

Awesome!

Rynetory2
11-25-16, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, we finally got 3 more plots! :)

atseng1
10-16-17, 03:43 AM
Are we expecting more expansions coming in the near future?

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 09:19 AM
Are we expecting more expansions coming in the near future?

Not sure when and Storm8 doesn't speculate. I've merged your thread to the Suggestion thread so they'll know that you're interested.

Lilliepaddd
10-16-17, 09:06 PM
Yes me too, I see room for expansion. I'm at the limit now and the papers take up space. Thx!

Kinky_Candy
11-16-17, 08:48 AM
Hello all again! I believe that many of us we have in storage many pets and other cute things that we dont have space to put them. I suggest if that is possible for Team to add more space :) That will be wonderful:) Thank u all of u, who try to make Farm Story 2, a relaxing place for us after a busy day:)

atseng1
11-21-17, 11:18 PM
Seems like Storm8 is not interested to answer our expansion question. It has been months since we could expand, I’m starting to loose interest of this game now, if there’s no improvement soon, I’m definitely will gone and am sure a lot of players will do the same! So disappointed of you!

Lillialove
11-22-17, 04:15 PM
I came here looking for the answer to this exact question. It's been many months (or years?!) since we've been able to expand our farms. I'm hoping this will become a priority soon. It's a win-win: it will make us happy and will boost their gem sales.

Meowmeowbeans
11-22-17, 05:50 PM
Thanks for all the feedback regarding land expansions! We completely understand the desire to explore new areas of the farm, and I will make sure to let the team know that this is something the community would like to see. :)

atseng
01-24-18, 12:55 AM
I can see nothing has been done for the land expansion, very disappointed and have lost interest, it’s time to delete the game now.

gc0912
03-08-18, 05:50 AM
Any idea when we can expect any land expansions? We've had barn and silo expansions but no land ones for ages!

atseng
03-12-18, 03:16 AM
Almost 4 months ago I asked about the expansion, so far no effort or intention have seen from the team, instead you kept bringing in more tasks but no land or barn expansion, what good does it do anyway ?

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 04:39 AM
Almost 4 months ago I asked about the expansion, so far no effort or intention have seen from the team, instead you kept bringing in more tasks but no land or barn expansion, what good does it do anyway ?

The updates and events keep the things in the game interesting. Most players felt bored without events and you could see others happy with the recents updates. I have expanded to the maximum and it would be nice to have more land but it's not a show stopper for me - I can still play the game and I store away some decorations and pets to make room. Maybe you can try that... in the meantime.

Edit to add: There were several barn and silo expansions from 1,150 to 1,250. Check your game. :)

Paul__
03-12-18, 05:32 PM

we've gotten like 3 barn/silo expansions over the last few months, not sure what your talking about. Maybe it is taking a while for land expansions because maybe the team is working on new areas to explore with new expansions.

Lillialove
03-21-18, 06:56 PM
we've gotten like 3 barn/silo expansions over the last few months, not sure what your talking about. Maybe it is taking a while for land expansions because maybe the team is working on new areas to explore with new expansions.

Yes. It could very well be just that. It could be any number of possibilities, really. That doesn't mean it's not needed or desired and that *countless* players haven't been waiting patiently -very, very patiently- for it to happen. I have 270 of each needed item. That's 810 permits, deeds and maps. I'm constantly giving them away because if I continued collecting I'd never have room for anything else!

I may be exceptionally prepared to expand but I'd bet any involved player that's maxed out on space will pounce on the opportunity to grow their farm. I imagine it would increase S8's income, as well. Many don't wait to collect, opting instead to buy gems. Seems like a win-win any way you look at it. I hope it happens soon!

gc0912
04-18-18, 04:09 AM
Any news on when we can expect new land expansions? I’ve soooo many in my barn that I’ve been saving. I don’t want to sell any as they can be hard to get!

Nanaof8and2great
04-21-18, 10:19 PM
I agree level 70 it has been so long since we were able to purchase land. It not very much fun when we can?t work towards more land to redo our farm with all the items that have been bought or won. Please tell me it will be soon.

Thank you

Meowmeowbeans
05-22-18, 12:55 PM
Three new expansions have been released today to Farm Story 2! Look for the Junk Pile on the right side of the farm. :)

Paul__
05-22-18, 01:13 PM
Three new expansions have been released today to Farm Story 2! Look for the Junk Pile on the right side of the farm. :)

thank you! Is there any way that you can put the trees to the end of the fsrm though? And can you have the light green area include the new expansion and the ones near the Truffle Forest?

PookieBear50
05-22-18, 01:43 PM

I see the Junk Pile, but when I tap the one remaining expansion that I have not purchased yet (it is the only one with the arrows sign still on it) those expansions do not highlight. Will they unlock once I purchase the last expansion? If so, will a new "Expansion" sign appear in that area?

Rynetory2
05-22-18, 08:23 PM
Hey guys,

We have new land expansions with the update. :)

3 Land Expansions
- 39 expansion permits, 39 land deeds, 39 old maps, 190,000 coins
- 41 expansion permits, 41 land deeds, 41 old maps, 210,000 coins
-

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 09:35 PM
We have new expansion plots. :)

New Expansion Parts & Expansions - 2018 Jul 3 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105164-New-Expansion-Parts-amp-Expansions-2018-Jul-3)

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 01:06 AM
We have 2 more expansions. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106022-106022

Nanaof8and2great
10-06-18, 08:52 PM
We have had so many new items and there is no land to be added. We pay and earn items and we can’t even decorate our farms due to land. Please add more land opponent.

Rynetory2
10-09-18, 02:01 AM
Your wish came true. We have 2 new expansions. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106327-UPDATE-New-Expansions-2018-Oct-9

Rynetory2
10-23-18, 12:59 AM
New Expansions - 2018 Oct 22 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106470-UPDATE-New-Expansions-2018-Oct-22&p=1546764#post1546764)

Lilliepaddd
03-19-19, 08:37 PM
Please please please please....it's time to expand again! There is room! Thanks.

gdr4gon
03-29-19, 02:17 AM
Hello, so I have this two plots in the middle/right side of my farm that I was never allowed to expand on. It makes my farm unbalanced and I can't accommodate things the way I would love to. PLEASE, PLEASE I want to do something about it. THANK YOU. :)

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 08:20 PM
New Expansion - 2019 May 13 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108343-UPDATE-New-Expansion-Parts-amp-Expansions&p=1579114&viewfull=1#post1579114)